Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Bolverkur posted:

when are they going to make a Team Fortress 2 Kart: Wacky Races edition

I heard there were custom maps for the bumper car things, but I'd also like a dedicated wacky races thing - the medic driving an ambulance, the heavy in a tiny lovely soviet hatchback, the soldier in a cardboard tank, et cetera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i like other fps's more than tf2, but if a friend wanted to play it with me i probably wouldn't say no.

Prometheus1
Mar 15, 2012

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it
TF2 is awesome I must admit.

But you still can't beat the days of TFC with all the excessive grenades that were flying around, and the medic disease that would spread through the players.

Prometheus1 fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Dec 10, 2014

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
i watched that End of the Line fan movie today. I thought the animation was expressive and clear for the most part, especially when the scout's running across the train

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
There should be an unofficial imp zone server. A dead server we take for ourselves.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Widestancer posted:

It's fun so I play it.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

There should be an unofficial imp zone server. A dead server we take for ourselves.

Its called rutas

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Schnedwob posted:

I heard there were custom maps for the bumper car things, but I'd also like a dedicated wacky races thing - the medic driving an ambulance, the heavy in a tiny lovely soviet hatchback, the soldier in a cardboard tank, et cetera

it has to be like this and it also needs to have a theme song that's just a rambling narrator

http://youtu.be/ESi7uGMNaMs

narrator could be cave johnsson after a few drinks

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
I might play some Team Fortress 2 today now that you reminded me about it. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXFla3rRz2E

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

i'm raising my hand

typing one handed because the other one is risen.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Shinjobi posted:

i have a random server i made a while back that only a few people shuffle in and out of

if you guys want i would happily modify the configs etc to make it a proper home for imps

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Coolguye posted:

i have a random server i made a while back that only a few people shuffle in and out of

if you guys want i would happily modify the configs etc to make it a proper home for imps

Sounds pretty cool dude.:thumbsup:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

Sounds pretty cool dude.:thumbsup:

it is currently set up to be like all the maps except cp_well, with bots active up to 8 people. i'll get pastebins of the server configs later tonight. but until then is there anything folks need to see to make the server properly impy? i haven't played this fuckin' game in forever so i have no idea what's good anymore.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

There's a mod that gives sentry guns hats and that's really all you need

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Coolguye posted:

it is currently set up to be like all the maps except cp_well, with bots active up to 8 people. i'll get pastebins of the server configs later tonight. but until then is there anything folks need to see to make the server properly impy? i haven't played this fuckin' game in forever so i have no idea what's good anymore.

Very little about it is good. Play Quake Live instead.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Coolguye posted:

cp_badlands

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Oh I forgot to post config

I will do that tonight

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i don't think anyone will play on this server.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Probably not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I haven't played since I got into the HotS alpha. But it was a fun game for the 3400+ hours I've put into it.

• Locked thread