Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Interview the car fucker.

I just have to know...why.

Like, how desperate are you at that point? There's entire terrible books about making things to gently caress that use poo poo like socks and zip-locks and all, how desperate do you get to go 'yea, a tailpipe, that's where my dick goes'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

This is the car sex artist so we don't have any evidence that he actually fucks his car as opposed to just fantasizing about weird anthromobiles. We can make a pretty good assumption, though.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Until I listened to that episode, I thought I could understand carfuckers. You know, all the associations of power and masculinity that cars have, it would kind of make a perverted sense. But then it turns out they just jerk off into the exhaust and go have a smoke or something, and none of them even seem all that turned on by cars per se.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

This episode made my eyes water... from laughter!

Also because of hearing about a bunch of sneezing and allergies.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.
I've been sick all this weekend: sneezing, coughing, nose running, fever.

This episode made me uncomfortable.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:

Mimetic posted:

I've been sick all this weekend: sneezing, coughing, nose running, fever.

This episode made me uncomfortable.

Please spell out your sneezes in detail.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Yeah I'm like, in medical school and I would appreciate you detailing your symptoms.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
HAAAAAAAATHFPFEEEEEEEEEEEEUGH

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
i go "achoo" when i sneeze

basically i sneeze in the missionary position

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.
I'm an "achoo" kinda guy, but with a whimper afterwards when I'm sick because it makes me feel better. But that undoubtedly plays into the fetish even more. :ohdear:

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

I'm an hAAAAxchthn kind of person.

What would the sneeze fetishists feel about me getting a flu jab? Should I skip the appointment?

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Sitting Here posted:

i go "achoo" when i sneeze

basically i sneeze in the missionary position

:golfclap:

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

"tissuenary position"

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

MooCowlian posted:

What would the sneeze fetishists feel about me getting a flu jab? Should I skip the appointment?
poo poo would be like a chastity belt to them.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

The episode's already got a chastity belt on it. They managed to have a fetish episode with absolutely no sex in it.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Gimnbo posted:

The episode's already got a chastity belt on it. They managed to have a fetish episode with absolutely no sex in it.

Makes me wonder if there was any nostril-loving fiction they missed or skipped. No talk of a fetish for someone sneezing out your jizz seems like the perfect missed gross fetish opportunity. OTOH, it might make me gag for reals, so I'm probably glad not to have heard it.

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.

Red Minjo posted:

Makes me wonder if there was any nostril-loving fiction they missed or skipped. No talk of a fetish for someone sneezing out your jizz seems like the perfect missed gross fetish opportunity. OTOH, it might make me gag for reals, so I'm probably glad not to have heard it.

I didn’t find any explicit sex when I compiled the document. I think the forums are just for people (mostly teenage girls) who think that sneezing is cute, and misidentify it as a fetish.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

echopapa posted:

I didn’t find any explicit sex when I compiled the document. I think the forums are just for people (mostly teenage girls) who think that sneezing is cute, and misidentify it as a fetish.

Except for that one guy who was also into acne.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

I wonder if the furries with sneezing fetishes got their first boner watching the sneezing panda video and decided that this was what they were into.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Has anyone else had a look at the beta site? Lou linked to it on his Facebook page a couple days ago; it looks promising. Not too wild about the scrolling sidebar, though.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Dec 12, 2014

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
Yeah, I think it looks decent enough, I guess? I'm not too wild on Lemon deciding to let Disqus handle the comments on-site though.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Is portaxx on AGDQ again?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I hope you guys like drugs, because the new episode is up, and they're going to Highdeas.com.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
I have to disagree with Lemon about the stupidity just being a temporary side-effect of weed. You don't talk about how you totally have an IQ of 150 and are in the top fifth percentile of geniuses (I know it's true because an IQ test on the Internet told me so) without being a regular, unassisted idiot.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Hey guys

Let's just blaze and solve this poo poo

Grondoth fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Dec 15, 2014

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

X-Ray Pecs posted:

I hope you guys like drugs, because the new episode is up, and they're going to Highdeas.com.

Oh my god

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Grondoth posted:

Hey guys

Let's just blaze and solve this poo poo
I was listening with trepidation to John's increasing hatred and had to see what he was looking at. Found the page, scrolled down, couldn't even see anything but those goddamn lips and eyebrows.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
You may want to check the upload time as I managed to get them, via Twitter, to change it to a more appropriate time! ;)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Google Ron Paul Boobs!

jimmyfranks
Oct 2, 2014
New episode us up at http://thefpl.us/ wherein we lampoon the 'poets' of DeviantArt.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Was just about to ask if we could expect a show pre-Christmas. Was hoping for another trip to the War on Christmas types or...I dunno some kinda santa fetish? I imagine that's a thing.

DA poets, though? Wonderful.

Also I love the tags.

"We're all goth now"

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

If past performance is anything to go by, we can expect a christmas episode sometime around easter.

Champeenship
Oct 9, 2012
No, keep listening, this is clearly the best christmas episode possible.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Was just about to ask if we could expect a show pre-Christmas. Was hoping for another trip to the War on Christmas types or...I dunno some kinda santa fetish? I imagine that's a thing.

You could revisit STOG's readings from F Plus Live 3.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I was thinking it'd be cool to have another creepy pasta episode and this scratched that itch. But Christ that Finland/Grant rap battle...

watho
Aug 2, 2013

I did not expect there to be any Epic Rap Battles of History fanfic but I guess that I'm naive when it comes to that stuff.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

watho posted:

I did not expect there to be any Epic Rap Battles of History fanfic but I guess that I'm naive when it comes to that stuff.

I'm just surprised there's a worse version of Epic Rap Battles of History that exists.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I'm just surprised there's a worse version of Epic Rap Battles of History that exists.

I mentioned it on Ballp.it, but ERB is a pretty low hurdle to jump. Its simplicity should be an advantage for this, though; you'd at least learn the basics of rap, and the structure is rudimentary enough that you can plug in your own lines fairly easily.

But for being such massive consumers of media, these guys are utter poo poo at actually watching it. They can't even grasp the basics of the structure, their references are really weak, they can't get the voices of incredibly simple characters right... Their viewing is so passive and unengaged that they can't even learn the simplest things about what they watch.

I wish I could say this was news, but while this is certainly much more blatant, this was something Homestuck taught me. At its height, there were a lot of 'fanworks' made by people who'd never read the comic, but you couldn't tell them apart from work done by actual readers because both groups failed to get any of the characters right.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

Cleretic posted:

I mentioned it on Ballp.it, but ERB is a pretty low hurdle to jump. Its simplicity should be an advantage for this, though; you'd at least learn the basics of rap, and the structure is rudimentary enough that you can plug in your own lines fairly easily.

But for being such massive consumers of media, these guys are utter poo poo at actually watching it. They can't even grasp the basics of the structure, their references are really weak, they can't get the voices of incredibly simple characters right... Their viewing is so passive and unengaged that they can't even learn the simplest things about what they watch.

I wish I could say this was news, but while this is certainly much more blatant, this was something Homestuck taught me. At its height, there were a lot of 'fanworks' made by people who'd never read the comic, but you couldn't tell them apart from work done by actual readers because both groups failed to get any of the characters right.

So... it's fanfiction. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
The Finland rap battle may be the most incredible thing ever on this podcast. A+ would listen to again.

I have no idea why Ballp.it thinks this episode was slow, I could listen to six more of these.