Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I wonder what the next step in his sociopathy even is. last season he confessed a legitimate romantic love for his sister, probably because she is his twin and he is desperately in love with himself, and I don't really know how they go up from there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Aye Doc posted:

I wonder what the next step in his sociopathy even is. last season he confessed a legitimate romantic love for his sister, probably because she is his twin and he is desperately in love with himself, and I don't really know how they go up from there

Uh, no, he doesn't love Dee. He loves manipulating people and he thought professing his love to her would get her to include him in her trip. Also, what about it was romantic?

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

emanresu tnuocca posted:

I hope we get to find out how this happened to him and whether the rest of the people they locked inside the apartment made it out okay, I'm also still rather curious as to what happened to the shooshing guy.

One of the people in the group shouted "out the window!" as the fire started to spread, so knowing this show they'll probably all be fine except Cricket. The gang has really done a number on him through the years

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

timp posted:

Uh, no, he doesn't love Dee. He loves manipulating people and he thought professing his love to her would get her to include him in her trip. Also, what about it was romantic?

Glenn howerton had an interview somewhere and said roughly "one big development this season is that Dennis finally discovers the one other person he actually has true feelings for." I'll try to find it, just to see if I'm butchering the quote and his intentions

pincky
Oct 28, 2010
Great profile of Kaitlin Olson on Buzzfeed.

I'm super hyped for the season premiere, how about you Jabronis??

Boom, I got your wallet.
Boom, I got your credit cards.
Boom, I got your Phillies tickets.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Zombified Cricket looks insane, darkest thing they've ever done probably.

I hope we get to find out how this happened to him and whether the rest of the people they locked inside the apartment made it out okay, I'm also still rather curious as to what happened to the shooshing guy.

Pretty sure those are supposed to be crazy burn wounds, presumably received in said apartment.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

PittTheElder posted:

Pretty sure those are supposed to be crazy burn wounds, presumably received in said apartment.

I am aware.

I wonder how come he stayed in there long enough to get burned like that while the rest presumably just got away willy nilly.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

emanresu tnuocca posted:

I am aware.

I wonder how come he stayed in there long enough to get burned like that while the rest presumably just got away willy nilly.

he was busy eating the gristle off the floor

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
gently caress me, I have no cable in this house. Goddammit. Is someone streaming the premiere whenever it airs?

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Oh poo poo, is this going down tonight? loving change of plans!

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
If you're not watching this, you missed Dennis Sherlocking a potential hookup.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Did anybody else just cave in and crack open a beer during the commercial break?

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Dennis's sexual predator Sherlocking was gold.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Dick nips

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

MANTIS LIVES

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
Dee* is demolishing this contest.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
I feel underwhelmed by that ending but the rest of that episode was great.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

keevo posted:

I feel underwhelmed by that ending but the rest of that episode was great.

Shitfaced Charlie was the funniest part of that episode for me.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Figured Mac was going to wind up beaning Charlie in the head.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Dee slowly trundling off on the carrousel was mine.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
They flew to LAX to hit baseballs on a baseball diamond. At a high school.

Also I wonder if this Man Seeking Woman show is good. I like Jay Baruchel and Eric Andre.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

Shitfaced, subtitled Charlie lacing a clean double off the wall was glorious

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Oh yeah that was great.

RIP Wade Boggs though

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Man Seeking Woman is uh. Weird. Not bad, but weird.

I wonder if they put it on after IASIP just to try and get it some publicity, since they usually put the weirder shows like this on like after 11, not 7:30.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Thumbtacks posted:

Man Seeking Woman is uh. Weird. Not bad, but weird.

I wonder if they put it on after IASIP just to try and get it some publicity, since they usually put the weirder shows like this on like after 11, not 7:30.

Wilfred's weirdness turned up to 11, but at least the cast is solid.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

PotatoJudge posted:

Wilfred's weirdness turned up to 11, but at least the cast is solid.

His sister set him up on a blind date with a literal troll and his ex girlfriend is dating actual Hitler. This has been on for 15 minutes.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
and yet i can't turn it off

this has eric andre written all over it, and i love it

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I'M BETTER THAN HITLER

... I'm sorry, Hitler

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
This show rules.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Ha! Like those McCaurther nerds will ever get laid

Hitler ain't got poo poo on you, dude

OH poo poo! Bill Hader was Hitler???

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Macs a Leftie.

Makes you think.

Exploder
Nov 15, 2005

Just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick

PotatoJudge posted:

Shitfaced, subtitled Charlie lacing a clean double off the wall was glorious

Yes, it was glorious. I laughed way too hard at the subtitles. I wonder if Charlie Day was actually drunk for those scenes. I would imagine he was, but if he wasn't, he sold the poo poo out of it.

Also, Wade Boggs' and Boss Hogg's ghosts were great.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
No new thread?

Whatever. This show just keeps plugging on with no dip. Hell yeah!

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

that episode was asinine in a glorious way

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Amazing episode. I think it would've been better if they hadn't subtitled Charlie, but c'est la vie.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

This explains the whole thing and I saw another story that said Wade Boggs ate chicken before every game so there you go. It's fun to learn.

Millertime
Jul 5, 2007

FadingChord posted:

Did anybody else just cave in and crack open a beer during the commercial break?

I did the exact same thing. Probably the worst episode to watch a week before I fly across country to party my rear end off. I love this show.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I know man seeking woman is supposed to take place in Chicago but did they actually shoot it there? The outdoor scenes looked very not Chicago. Pilsen has definitely never looked that nice.

Toilet Terror
Aug 5, 2006
Swirlie

ruddiger posted:

I know man seeking woman is supposed to take place in Chicago but did they actually shoot it there? The outdoor scenes looked very not Chicago. Pilsen has definitely never looked that nice.

Looked like Toronto to me.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
It was good. Not top shelf material but there were definitely some endearing bits toward the end. I'm sure it'll be better after I rewatch it a bunch of times.

Also, last season I wasn't too sure but Rob's weight gain/loss ordeal made him age considerably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Also, last season I wasn't too sure but Rob's weight gain/loss ordeal made him age considerably.

That and, you know, actually aging ten years.