Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Dimebags Brain posted:

Cena died years ago, but Vince is using voodoo magic to keep his body wrestling.

Well at least it gives Papa Shango something to do.

Animal-Mother posted:

The finish needs to be an F-5 turned into a Diamond Cutter.

HEY, IT'S ME, BU-SAI-KU KNEE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love how in the first gif, BIG E is all,"Haha what wacky fun :)" and in the second one it's more,"....this is getting weird...."

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
WWE tackles the senstive issue of sexual harrassement in the workplace

"I feel like chocolate milkshake if you know what I mean"

"I feel very uncomfortable"

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Clearly Paige misunderstood Kevin when he told her to find some tits.

Perdido
Apr 29, 2009

CORY SCHNEIDER IS FAR MORE MENTALLY STABLE THAN LUONGO AND CAN HANDLE THE PRESSURES OF GOALTENDING IN VANCOUVER
Now we all know why Reigns wears the chest protector.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

It could be worse. I like it showing the evolution of Cena's gimmick.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

It really stuck out that Cena said something along the lines of he doesn't have to pin Lesnar to win but he is anyway. I think they are going to play up on that this week and the promos to hype the match and that will be Cenas undoing. He will have a chance to pin Rollins but won't because rapadadooooooo but gently caress it up and Lesnar will retain by pinning Rollins.

AngryCaterpillar
Feb 1, 2007

I DREW THIS

Jerusalem posted:

I love how in the first gif, BIG E is all,"Haha what wacky fun :)" and in the second one it's more,"....this is getting weird...."

Not really, he's fully getting them out for her. He likes it. Who wouldn't

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

They really should showcase the fitness some of the girls go through with training to show you can be thin and be fit and gorgeous

Might get some more young girls into it I dunno

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
What is it with posters here who just want to believe that Daniel Bryan is some kind of fluke who just can't hold a candle to others wwe wrestlers. Dude had been wrestling for over a decade now and has been able to get over his entire career. Very few people can do that.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yeah he's over

overrated :lol:

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Dimebags Brain posted:

Never forget
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeaVMffAi8M

Also, it's been two months, so Cena has a new eye-searing shirt

If I could get that shirt for$5 I would definitely buy it as an obnoxious gym shirt. I respect and love john cena.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

Dimebags Brain posted:

Also, it's been two months, so Cena has a new eye-searing shirt

The biggest Cena in the middle looks like a super-jacked Farrakhan

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The_Rob posted:

What is it with posters here who just want to believe that Daniel Bryan is some kind of fluke who just can't hold a candle to others wwe wrestlers. Dude had been wrestling for over a decade now and has been able to get over his entire career. Very few people can do that.

Despite the facade of being smarks and having the scoops(brother), pretty much everyone here is still a mark & won't admit it, but it becomes painfully obvious through their posts. They literally believe everything WWE wants them to.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Bryan is insanely over, you'd have to be a fool to think otherwise.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Didn't someone post that the company was genuinely surprised that ratings shot up when Bryan returned and made his "I'm ok and going to the Rumble" speech? The company is made of fools.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

ZenVulgarity posted:

They really should showcase the fitness some of the girls go through with training to show you can be thin and be fit and gorgeous

Might get some more young girls into it I dunno

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The best part is that Bryan vs Lesnar would be so easy to book. So he annihilated Cena, HHH, Punk, Michaels, everybody over the last two years. Who can stop him? Why, its the man who beat Evolution 3v1 in a single night! The Great Protector! The Real People's Champion!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Or, using patented VinceLogic™, Bryan wins the Rumble, Brock retains until Mania, and Brock beats Bryan clean at Mania in a 5 minute squash.

This outcome does not take into account the possibility of Brock leaving the company afterwards, but that's clearly something that can be figured out 10 minutes before Raw the next night.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Bryan can't win because The Ryback will win :confused:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Or they just say that it was Roman Reigns that beat Evolution at Mania 30 after struggling against the Authority for 6 months instead and so he is the folk hero we need.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
You know who the real victim in all this is?
Big Show.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Bryan vs Lesnar is going to be a condensed version of the Bryan vs Morishima series

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

Gonz posted:

Or, using patented VinceLogic™, Bryan wins the Rumble, Brock retains until Mania, and Brock beats Bryan clean at Mania in a 5 minute squash.

This outcome does not take into account the possibility of Brock leaving the company afterwards, but that's clearly something that can be figured out 10 minutes before Raw the next night.

I think the biggest argument against not having Bryan win is his health. I'm sure they were upset that last year they gave him the huge win at Mania, only to have him disappear with an injury for the rest of the year.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Valeyard posted:

Bryan can't win because The Ryback will win :confused:

THE Ryback cant win because Rusev will eliminate him by hook or crook, setting up for a lovely Ryback vs Rusev match for Wrasslemania where Rusev will fail to retain and also fail glorious homeland of one true people :belarus::ussr::911:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Ryback can't win because he's fired

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

super macho dude posted:

THE Ryback cant win because Rusev will eliminate him by hook or crook, setting up for a lovely Ryback vs Rusev match for Wrasslemania where Rusev will fail to retain and also fail glorious homeland of one true people :belarus::ussr::911:

I would agree if they weren't doing this stupid fired gimmick, I still think there's a non zero chance Ryback is the number 30 entrant

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

bradzilla posted:

He only wanted feast :(

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

bradzilla posted:

Seriously, the closest he will be able to get to the Rumble is to buy a ticket for the show.

Which he is legally allowed to do and cannot be kicked out of.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
But how does John Cena feel about all this, King?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Gavok posted:

He only wanted feast :(

It must be so hard for he and Dolph to realize every morning that despite the best efforts of Cena, they must each accept that "My Fired".

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

DeathChicken posted:

The reaction he got after turning on Bray Wyatt is forever burned into my brain. I'd have to go back to the Attitude Era to remember any crowd being as loud as it was for Bryan hitting Bray with the Knee.

TheJoker138 posted:

Him on the cage, the wide shot of the entire crowd yessing with him. Yeah, it was amazing.

It was a great night to be at RAW. (forgive the lovely cell phone quality)

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

AngryCaterpillar posted:

Roman "Looney Tunes" Reigns isn't ready now,

I believe you mean Roman "Bean Enthusiast" Reigns.

AngryCaterpillar posted:

By the way, remember when the IC title used to be specifically for this purpose, guys who were approaching the top but not quite there yet? The championships aren't on the same spectrum anymore. There's a complete divide between the main event and the midcard. The same few guys stay in the main event scene while the midcard is nothing but parity booking where nobody ever gets anywhere. It seems like these days you're either in midcard hell, or rushed to the top. There's no natural progression, it's like there are two separate rosters. We're a long way from WrestleMania 6 when IC champ Warrior was booked in a match with World champ Hogan. These days it's like sure, let's have the IC champion lose to Sin Cara, whatever.

I've said for a while now that Roman would be the perfect person to revitalize the credibility of the IC title back to the "next in line" level. If they're going to push him as the next big star but he isn't quite ready, give him a nice lengthy run with a minor title, because they won't have him job all the time. It needs to be a "we're currently protecting this guy" belt.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

sticklefifer posted:

I believe you mean Roman "Bean Enthusiast" Reigns.

I've said for a while now that Roman would be the perfect person to revitalize the credibility of the IC title back to the "next in line" level. If they're going to push him as the next big star but he isn't quite ready, give him a nice lengthy run with a minor title, because they won't have him job all the time. It needs to be a "we're currently protecting this guy" belt.

They gave Dean Ambrose a year long stint with the US title.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Yeah but he defended it like three times.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Alan_Shore posted:

Yeah but he defended it like three times.

Yeah remember it's a lot of paperwork to defend that title

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Yeah, it got so silly that they even acknowledged his lack of defending it as a plot point.

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

If Roman got the IC title and then straight away turned his sights on Rusev he could get the rub from beating Rusev and also unify the titles (which has been needed for ages). After doing all of this he would look worthy of the world title.

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Mods please change my name to Big Slow, tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

giving roman the ic title is a good idea

• Locked thread