Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

I do agree Anidav could make an absolute mess out of things so he's also a good candidate. He wasn't my first choice cause I do think he's fun, but I don't think actually sticking up for him is a smart move...

If he is revealed as scum, is generally unpopular and has been getting support from others (Kommando) then that could be a lead on D2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
not me

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Ironic Sex Tourist posted:

shut up

Look at this scum everybody!! if he was backpedalling any harder he would be a bicycle transformer

## vote scroag

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Anidav posted:

Is this really the Autobot way, guilty until proven innocent? Let me prove myself of value, before lunacy and mass hysteria send us all to the scrap heap.

Posts like these are the other reason to vote Anidav. Only you can prevent shiposting ITT.

Who the gently caress is Ironic Sex Tourist?

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Ironic Sex Tourist posted:

shut up

Look at this scum everybody!! if he was backpedalling any harder he would be a bicycle transformer

You're right!!

##unvote

##vote Ironic Sex Tourist

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Harold Krell posted:

It's funny that you say this despite the fact you were equally as worthless. :rolleyes:

IT BEGINS!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Harold Krell posted:

It's funny that you say this despite the fact you were equally as worthless. :rolleyes:

Mate.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Harold Krell posted:

are you really in your 60s

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Harold Krell posted:

There he is! :neckbeard:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I'm not acting like I did in the past game. Are you autobots or are you a bunch of human computers? Use your processors and see this for what this really is. Don't let these delusions cloud you from the true enemy. We're at war, not in Salem.

This brutality would not stand if Optimus were watching.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
Autobots, we must stand together if we want to find the Decepticon intruders! We must not waste energon bickering amongst ourselves!

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

You two are awful

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Harold Krell posted:

jesus christ harold

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUGVZ_PNXRo

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I think Kommando broke votefinder:
http://votefinder.org/game/auspol-10#votecount

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Harold Krell posted:

Hello Harold I hope you have a less pointless game this time.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

That should be resolved if Asphyxious moves IST over to players from spectators.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

literally white noise posting

##vote Mithranderp

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

black_tangled posted:

If he is revealed as scum, is generally unpopular and has been getting support from others (Kommando) then that could be a lead on D2.

I think at this point it's clear anidav is getting lynched, so if he was scum his teammates would throw him under a bus. I think anidav's only chance of survival is harold showing up today and pissing the thread off even more than anidav does.

Luckily...

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

I like this Harold chap, hes funny.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I ask to be spared. That's all I ask.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

only howard can save you, anime david

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Anidav posted:

I ask to be spared. That's all I ask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILzSAgVfUcA

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Bifauxnen posted:

literally white noise posting

##vote Mithranderp

I think that's actually the first time anyone's actually voted for me in mafia. Does that make me a real player now? :3

Nah but realtalk we have to lynch day one. I have seen the light allspark. I'd probably rather get rid of Harold but as it stands now, looks like ##vote Anidav is the way to go.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Tommofork posted:

I think at this point it's clear anidav is getting lynched, so if he was scum his teammates would throw him under a bus. I think anidav's only chance of survival is harold showing up today and pissing the thread off even more than anidav does.

Luckily...

If this happens we'll need to ignore Harold for a day, lynch Anidav, then lynch Harold, who is either scum or assisting scum through incredible incompetence.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Goddamnit you guys are relying on Statistics again. Mills is rolling in his grave.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
I blame bumblebee, somehow.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

Oh my god! I love this episode! I especially love the part after this scene where Barney rides that Jetpack away only to land on top of a pillow factory, fall off, and then get crushed by truck full of marshmallows. :ironicat:

:a2m:

Fruity Gordo posted:

are you really in your 60s

Yep, gonna be 68 in April. :pwn:

Bifauxnen posted:

There he is! :neckbeard:

Those On My Left posted:

jesus christ harold

SKY COQ posted:

Hello Harold I hope you have a less pointless game this time.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Anidav posted:

Mills is rolling in his grave.

Did he just read your effort in the last game? :allears:

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

shut the gently caress up howard

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

Harold Krell posted:

Oh my god! I love this episode! I especially love the part after this scene where Barney rides that Jetpack away only to land on top of a pillow factory, fall off, and then get crushed by truck full of marshmallows. :ironicat:

Yep, gonna be 68 in April. :pwn:

Classic Howard posting.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Mithranderp posted:

I think that's actually the first time anyone's actually voted for me in mafia. Does that make me a real player now? :3

Nah but realtalk we have to lynch day one. I have seen the light allspark. I'd probably rather get rid of Harold but as it stands now, looks like ##vote Anidav is the way to go.

##vote mithranderp

voting for Anidav. late bandwagon. Autobot that doesn't own a car. Religious epiphany. white noise. Give way to pedestrians tax.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
i agree with harold

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Anidav posted:

Goddamnit you guys are relying on Statistics again. Mills is rolling in his grave.
What are you talking about none has even mentioned the word data

We're relying you being a dumb weenie and making GBS threads in your cornflakes

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Kommando, why are you so pointedly not voting for Anidav? I've seen you throw your votes at p. much everyone else (ignoring your votefinder abuse post).

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Splode posted:

If this happens we'll need to ignore Harold for a day, lynch Anidav, then lynch Harold, who is either scum or assisting scum through incredible incompetence.

I didn't say he'd survive long.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Kommando posted:

##vote mithranderp

voting for Anidav. late bandwagon. Autobot that doesn't own a car. Religious epiphany. white noise. Give way to pedestrians tax.

when there are 14 votes needed for a lynch there are gonna be latecomers

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Splode posted:

Posts like these are the other reason to vote Anidav. Only you can prevent shiposting ITT.

I had a friend in Brisbane (echo)
A special friend in Brisbane (echo)
Decided that he’d send me (echo)
A parcel in the post (echo)
His father said he’d buy it (echo)
His mother said she’d wrap it (echo)
His brother said he’d mail it (echo)
But have you ever tried to send Anidav
Anidav through the post?
A hooda hudda hooda hudda hooda ha
A hooda hudda hooda hudda hoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECLaSBk7xXU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Splode posted:

Did he just read your effort in the last game? :allears:

Many people did, which is why you guys should probably change your vote. I am a new person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Small Keating posted:

Classic Howard posting.

• Locked thread