Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Splode posted:

Kommando, why are you so pointedly not voting for Anidav? I've seen you throw your votes at p. much everyone else (ignoring your votefinder abuse post).
bif's pretty pointedly not voting for anidav too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Splode posted:

Kommando, why are you so pointedly not voting for Anidav? I've seen you throw your votes at p. much everyone else (ignoring your votefinder abuse post).

Because ive been pressganged into a mafia game and i need to get myself killed before Saturday night.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
would you say you have changed dramatically?

perhaps...transformed?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
but now harold has turned up so if there's any chance at all that anidav can dodge the noose, this will be it

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Ironic Sex Tourist posted:

##vote Anidav

Because he hosed up the last game something hardcore for town so is a liability either as town or as scum

also like Fruity Gorbo said, he's a big dumb weenie

Fruity Gordo posted:

sup bitches

##vote anidav

d1 is always kinda boring unless someone wigs out

Look at these loving drive by voting lurkers backing each other, and confusingly IST voting for someone based on Fruity's posting... when Fruity hadn't yet posted in the thread so they got ahead of themselves in their off-forum PMs. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

##vote Ironic Sex Tourist

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Kommando posted:

##vote mithranderp

voting for Anidav. late bandwagon. Autobot that doesn't own a car. Religious epiphany. white noise. Give way to pedestrians tax.

I basically just finished reading the 123012941 posts made since I woke up.

You just made my list. Anti-town non-lynching decepticons. May Primus have mercy on your...soul?

quote:

my list
Anidav
Harold
Kommando

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Anidav posted:

Many people did, which is why you guys should probably change your vote. I am a new person.

Get lynched mate

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

lynch you are self

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Anidav posted:

Many people did, which is why you guys should probably change your vote. I am a new person.

i hope you turn out to be scum because if I spent all this effort reading your posts defending yourself when you're almost certainly a shoe-in for the D1 lynch and it turns out you're town i'm going to assume you just enjoy loving with people

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
even if he doesn't intend to be, for all intensive purposes harold is a perfect decoy for scum so maybe it's better to get him out of the way instead

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Lid posted:

Look at these loving drive by voting lurkers backing each other, and confusingly IST voting for someone based on Fruity's posting... when Fruity hadn't yet posted in the thread so they got ahead of themselves in their off-forum PMs. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nah I called anidav a big weenie in the last mafia thread and said that i'd d1 turbolynch him bc of said weeniedom

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Lid posted:

You're an idiot fruity commented in the last thread something along the lines of I'm voting for anidav day one because he's a dumb weenie

I voted for anidav before I'd even caught up on the thread because I don't like him

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i consider not voting for anidav to be a sign of suspect motives

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Avshalom posted:

even if he doesn't intend to be, for all intensive purposes harold is a perfect decoy for scum so maybe it's better to get him out of the way instead

so's anidav

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Avshalom posted:

:byodame:

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
apply everything i said about anidav to harold but with less priority

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
1) is ironic sex tourist scroag

2) if he is, why are he and fruity supporting each other for the first time in their lives? very suspicious imo

3) if he's not, disregard this

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

MC Eating Disorder posted:

i hope you turn out to be scum because if I spent all this effort reading your posts defending yourself when you're almost certainly a shoe-in for the D1 lynch and it turns out you're town i'm going to assume you just enjoy loving with people

Read my lips, not a scum.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Avshalom posted:

bif's pretty pointedly not voting for anidav too

Just so you know, I'm pretty much always around, so I'm good about getting on board in time when a vote's actually needed. I'll switch over to Anidav to get us a D1 lynch, just seeing what other discussion we can drum up in the meantime. Lynching is good, but hammering too early isn't a good thing for town.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
also lid is scum

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

can I get a vote count? how do I do that?

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Anidav posted:

doesn't matter, you're a liability either way

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

thatbastardken posted:

can I get a vote count? how do I do that?

http://votefinder.org/game/auspol-10#votecount

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
also if I had been forced into a scum group or masonry w soag I would have spontaneously combusted so we aren't working together lol

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Avshalom posted:

For
all
intents
and
purposes

##unvote
##vote Avshalom
ignorance of idioms.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
like i'm all for people coming in here and pleading their cases but day one is the perfect time to rid ourselves of anidav so like it only makes sense

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
votefinder

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Avshalom posted:

i consider not voting for anidav to be a sign of suspect motives

I wasn't in the last game and given the last AusPol game I was in I should be turbo voting Milky for bad posting if anyone but I'm looking for scum in the game, not to have a meaningless day one.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Seagull posted:

also lid is scum

Care to back that with anything?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Anidav posted:

Its not even that I don't believe you, you haven't done anything to set my radar off yet but given that its unlikely we're going to get any evidence to form a rational conclusion on day one, and seeing as you are a pretty easy target, I'm just surprised you haven't accepted it yet.

Also not voting for anidav isn't really as suspicious as you might think, realistically if he is town, there's no good reason for scum to bother to try and split the vote on day 1 if its obvious that we're going to vote anidav.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

Seagull posted:

like i'm all for people coming in here and pleading their cases but day one is the perfect time to rid ourselves of anidav so like it only makes sense

Why are you so adamant about getting rid of that guy?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Bifauxnen posted:

Just so you know, I'm pretty much always around, so I'm good about getting on board in time when a vote's actually needed. I'll switch over to Anidav to get us a D1 lynch, just seeing what other discussion we can drum up in the meantime. Lynching is good, but hammering too early isn't a good thing for town.
i think it's way too early to even consider lynching anyone else due to lack of data, so as a good townperson i'm sure you'd agree we should be concentrating on getting rid of active burdens first. keeping anidav alive isn't advantageous to anyone (or harold for that matter but there's always a day 2) to the point where even trying to bring up other avenues at this point of the game stinks of trying to distract us from the obvious best option

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Lid posted:

Care to back that with anything?

just the weird connection you were trying to draw

but mostly a joke

Harold Krell posted:

Why are you so adamant about getting rid of that guy?

anidav is bad™

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Kommando posted:

For
all
intents
and
purposes

##unvote
##vote Avshalom
ignorance of idioms.
look at this noob, jumping at the flimsiest possible excuse to lynch me :rolleyes:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Anidav posted:

Do transformers have lips?

Kommando posted:

For
all
intents
and
purposes

##unvote
##vote Avshalom
ignorance of idioms.

Nah bro that was an ironic post referring to muyb's post in the last game mocking Harold Krell's loose command of the English language.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Seagull posted:

doesn't matter, you're a liability either way

Bullshit, You guys are just pushing me into a situation that will give scum the easiest day of their lives.

Seagull posted:

anidav was bad™

Fixed.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
Anidav are you going to go Chernobyl on us?

Please?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Mithranderp posted:

Do transformers have lips?

Nah bro that was an ironic post referring to muyb's post in the last game mocking Harold Krell's loose command of the English language.
i was actually trying to inflame harold, but at least someone took the bait :unsmith:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Seagull posted:

just the weird connection you were trying to draw

but mostly a joke

Honestly the connection was tenuous but drive by vote latchings are loving suss and then getting defensive about them in your follow up posts is pretty scummy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

cheers m8

• Locked thread