Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
so far the only two people I have any reason to believe are scum at all are GSC (voted for beet, the strongest town player) and ironic sex tourist (voted for someone for what seemed like absolutely no reason) and even then I'm not nearly sure enough about either of those two to make any kind of an accusation, and I've got a job interview to go to, since I don't know how long I'm going to be gone for I'm just going to ##vote anidav (sorry dude, its for the good of the town!)

If there's no hammer by the time I get back and ongoing developments I'll consider switching but I'm pretty happy with my decision for now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Anidav posted:

Bullshit, You guys are just pushing me into a situation that will give scum the easiest day of their lives.

Fixed.

Seagull posted:

realtalk the thing is we almost definitely have to kill anime david at some point since if he's scum he probably won't get night killed by a vigilante (why waste it, he'll just get lynched) and if he's town he won't get nightkilled by scum (why waste it, he'll just get lynched)

you are a big time distraction for town because you are bad at the non-video video game

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Harold Krell posted:

Why are you so adamant about getting rid of that guy?

super annoying and he showed last game that even when he plays town he's far more interested in saving his own arse than helping, cos he lied his tits off

since like my first game I made a big deal about townies not being allowed to lie, so when someone pulls that poo poo imma hold a grudge

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Avshalom posted:

i think it's way too early to even consider lynching anyone else due to lack of data, so as a good townperson i'm sure you'd agree we should be concentrating on getting rid of active burdens first. keeping anidav alive isn't advantageous to anyone (or harold for that matter but there's always a day 2) to the point where even trying to bring up other avenues at this point of the game stinks of trying to distract us from the obvious best option

Well yeah, as far as actually going through with a lynch, sticking to Anidav is the best. But only talking about Anidav will leave us at D2 with nothing new. We need to start looking for who else is acting strange and suspicious so we have other people to vote for later.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

thatbastardken posted:

can I get a vote count? how do I do that?

Votecount for Day 1

Anidav (9): SKY COQ, Those On My Left, Splode, Avshalom, Plotterboy, Plotterboy, bell jar, Gough Suppressant, Kommando, Fruity Gordo, Kommando, Kommando, Mithranderp, Kommando, Lid
black_tangled (1): Small Keating, Kommando, Kommando
Avshalom (1): Kommando, Kommando, Kommando
Mithranderp (1): Kommando, Kommando, Bifauxnen, Kommando, Kommando
Matthew Beet (1): GoldStandardConure, Kommando, Kommando
Milky Moor (1): Seagull, Kommando, Kommando
Seagull (1): Plotterboy, Kommando, Kommando
Kommando (1): Matthew Beet, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Those On My Left (0): Kommando, Kommando
Small Keating (0): Kommando, Kommando
Splode (0): Kommando, Kommando
Bifauxnen (0): Kommando, Kommando
Harold Krell (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Kommando, Kommando
Tommofork (0): Kommando, Kommando
Lid (0): Kommando, Kommando, Kommando, Kommando
GoldStandardConure (0): Kommando, Kommando
SKY COQ (0): Kommando, Kommando
MC Eating Disorder (0): Kommando, Kommando
Tirade (0): Kommando, Kommando
webmeister (0): Kommando, Kommando
bell jar (0): Kommando, Kommando
rudatron (0): Kommando, Kommando
Plotterboy (0): Kommando, Kommando, Kommando, Kommando
Gough Suppressant (0): Kommando, Kommando
thatbastardken (0): Kommando, Kommando
Fruity Gordo (0): Lid, Kommando, Kommando, Lid

Not Voting (10): Anidav, black_tangled, Harold Krell, MC Eating Disorder, Milky Moor, rudatron, thatbastardken, Tirade, Tommofork, webmeister

With 26 alive, it's 14 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 21st, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 7 hours, 11 minutes.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Kommando posted:

Votecount for Day 1

Anidav (9): SKY COQ, Those On My Left, Splode, Avshalom, Plotterboy, Plotterboy, bell jar, Gough Suppressant, Kommando, Fruity Gordo, Kommando, Kommando, Mithranderp, Kommando, Lid
black_tangled (1): Small Keating, Kommando, Kommando
Avshalom (1): Kommando, Kommando, Kommando
Mithranderp (1): Kommando, Kommando, Bifauxnen, Kommando, Kommando
Matthew Beet (1): GoldStandardConure, Kommando, Kommando
Milky Moor (1): Seagull, Kommando, Kommando
Seagull (1): Plotterboy, Kommando, Kommando
Kommando (1): Matthew Beet, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Those On My Left (0): Kommando, Kommando
Small Keating (0): Kommando, Kommando
Splode (0): Kommando, Kommando
Bifauxnen (0): Kommando, Kommando
Harold Krell (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Kommando, Kommando
Tommofork (0): Kommando, Kommando
Lid (0): Kommando, Kommando, Kommando, Kommando
GoldStandardConure (0): Kommando, Kommando
SKY COQ (0): Kommando, Kommando
MC Eating Disorder (0): Kommando, Kommando
Tirade (0): Kommando, Kommando
webmeister (0): Kommando, Kommando
bell jar (0): Kommando, Kommando
rudatron (0): Kommando, Kommando
Plotterboy (0): Kommando, Kommando, Kommando, Kommando
Gough Suppressant (0): Kommando, Kommando
thatbastardken (0): Kommando, Kommando
Fruity Gordo (0): Lid, Kommando, Kommando, Lid

Not Voting (10): Anidav, black_tangled, Harold Krell, MC Eating Disorder, Milky Moor, rudatron, thatbastardken, Tirade, Tommofork, webmeister

With 26 alive, it's 14 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 21st, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 7 hours, 11 minutes.

What? I'm not voting for Anidav

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
pretty erratic voting there, kommando

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
*checks spreadsheet*

HES TELLIN THE TRUTH

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

Seagull posted:

just the weird connection you were trying to draw

but mostly a joke

anidav is bad™

I call bullshit on that and here are the reasons why:

1) You have a really lovely playing style that's really off-putting to everyone, so you're not exactly persuading me with that response.
2) I've seen you play before and you have horrible instincts about everything. Like over 75% of the time, you say something and then by the next ten posts, there are three people who end up disproving it.
3) You're irritating. It had to be said, so there it is. I have yet to hear anyone throughout this game say anything nice about you.
4) The way you word your posts makes it not only bothersome to read, but they're barely comprehensible, so you're wrong in that regard, too.

I could go on and on and on, but I believe these points are enough to justify my argument.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Bifauxnen posted:

Well yeah, as far as actually going through with a lynch, sticking to Anidav is the best. But only talking about Anidav will leave us at D2 with nothing new. We need to start looking for who else is acting strange and suspicious so we have other people to vote for later.
what if he flips scum? that would give us something interested

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
er, interesting

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Lid posted:

What? I'm not voting for Anidav

Eh maybe Kommando's gigapost hosed votefinder.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
actually kommando is on my possible scum list as well because loving with the voting bot for shits and giggles during a SERIOUS game of transformers mafia seems scummy as hell

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I know you love chomping into me but killing me will only make scum two steps ahead of you. If I am the master of bad ideas then trust me when I say killing me right here, right now is the worst day one move you could possibly make.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Harold Krell posted:

1) You have a really lovely playing style that's really off-putting to everyone, so you're not exactly persuading me with that response.
2) I've seen you play before and you have horrible instincts about everything. Like over 75% of the time, you say something and then by the next ten posts, there are three people who end up disproving it.
3) You're irritating. It had to be said, so there it is. I have yet to hear anyone throughout this game say anything nice about you.
4) The way you word your posts makes it not only bothersome to read, but they're barely comprehensible, so you're wrong in that regard, too.

I could go on and on and on, but I believe these points are enough to justify my argument.

:pusheen:

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Harold Krell posted:

You're irritating. It had to be said, so there it is. I have yet to hear anyone throughout this game say anything nice about you.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
No Harold you need to go harder.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
harsh but fair

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
if anidav flips scum it will probably be LESS helpful because I doubt the scums strategy consisted of hoping anidav wouldn't get lynched almost immediately. If he flips town we can at least assume most of the people that didn't vote for him are also town.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Harold Krell posted:

this is kind of a weird post dude. seagull cops a lot of flak due to the 'meta' of auspol threads.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
finally an older person sits seagull down and gives him a good talking-to

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
Fellow Autobots, I have returned from refilling my energon reserves and-

By Primus, what is happening?

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Milky Moor posted:

Fellow Autobots, I have returned from refilling my energon reserves and-

By Primus, what is happening?

What are your professional thoughts Milktimus?

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

anidav stop posting tia. if you don't post for the rest of the day i will unvote you.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Avshalom posted:

finally an older person sits seagull down and gives him a good talking-to

This post made me lose my poo poo laughing

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Oh help me dear roleplayer, these bots, blinded by fatigue and visions of a previous life are a mere few steps away from tearing me to bits.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

bell jar posted:

anidav stop posting tia. if you don't post for the rest of the day i will unvote you.

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Anidav posted:

I know you love chomping into me but killing me will only make scum two steps ahead of you. If I am the master of bad ideas then trust me when I say killing me right here, right now is the worst day one move you could possibly make.

Dead man dancing on the end of a rope

Also it's becoming pretty clear that Harold isn't a 65 year old OAP and I think lies like that need to get him into a suss list

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Anidav posted:

Oh help me dear roleplayer, these bots, blinded by fatigue and visions of a previous life are a mere few steps away from tearing me to bits.

you hosed up, i am going to vote you, and only you, until you are lynched or nightkilled.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
I'll start posting realtime proper since Harold doesn't like my chill hip to the kids freeform stuff.

But anyway while I stand by kill Anidav definitely put it off until like the end of the day.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Seagull posted:

What are your professional thoughts Milktimus?

Optimus Prime would not approve of all this petty bickering!

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

bell jar posted:

you hosed up, i am going to vote you, and only you, until you are lynched or nightkilled.

Good vote imo

Confirmed town right here

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

Seagull posted:

harsh but fair

Oh, shut up. I pour my heart out and number out a bunch of reasons why anidav can't be mafia, and all you do is post a stupid crypic three word phrase that ultimately means nothing?

At least your user name and avatar are apt because you are a loving BIRD BRAIN! :mad:

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

bell jar posted:

:laffo:

also shut the gently caress up howard

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Its not even that I don't believe you, you haven't done anything to set my radar off yet but given that its unlikely we're going to get any evidence to form a rational conclusion on day one, and seeing as you are a pretty easy target, I'm just surprised you haven't accepted it yet.

Also not voting for anidav isn't really as suspicious as you might think, realistically if he is town, there's no good reason for scum to bother to try and split the vote on day 1 if its obvious that we're going to vote anidav.
real posting not noise.

this italicised bit throws up some alarm.
"resign yourself", this is a statement not by a townie. this is a between gritted teeth threat. "just let the knife into your chest. it is inevitable."
amongst all the noise, mine included, we have MC Eating Disorder telling Anidav that he's going to die. not because it's a good strategy, not because he will be vindicated or for the good of the town, but because he is helpless.

Watching Anidav from a GMs perspective in my game, this is not how he behaved when he was going down and guilty.

You are all poking him to get a reaction, a meltdown for funnies. And it's hard to sift the people doing it for lols and those who are helping the town send an innocent to his death for sinister purposes.

MC Eating Disorder has bared his teeth here.

The sly grin of a villain.

##unvote

##vote MC Eating Disorder

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Milky Moor posted:

Optimus Prime would not approve of all this petty bickering!
So? Who cares, you get enough of these chumps together and of course there's bickering.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

bell jar posted:

I didn't even see your post until I posted, You should consider our posts were mere seconds apart. Take this as my last post then, unless you are scum and break your promise under the pressure of a feather.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Harold Krell posted:

Oh, shut up. I pour my heart out and number out a bunch of reasons why anidav can't be mafia, and all you do is post a stupid crypic three word phrase that ultimately means nothing?

At least your user name and avatar are apt because you are a loving BIRD BRAIN! :mad:

Calm down, Ratchet! There is no need for this level of anger! Save it for Megatron!

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

after anidav, i'm not sure who to vote for. y'all need to be more obviously annoying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Those On My Left posted:

:laffo:

also shut the gently caress up howard

Were you laughing at my bird pun or something else?

• Locked thread