Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
I am 85 to 90% sure that plop is a decepticon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
##vote Plopperbot

I'll go with this - they're lurking, bandwagoning, posts are materially useless, and yeah have a totally illogical boner for trying to get me killed.

You are too.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Milky Moor posted:

Fine! By Primus - I'm Wheeljack, Autobot aligned roleblocker!

And if you think there is only space for one squad of Decepticons on this vessel then I hope Primus casts you into the pit for your blatant stupidity or perfidious deception.

I picked WheelJack but I was hoping you were an actual inventor role, just decided to invent "roleblock" two nights in a row.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
##vote Plotterboy

Fixing

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Lid posted:

##vote Plopperbot

I'll go with this - they're lurking, bandwagoning, posts are materially useless, and yeah have a totally illogical boner for trying to get me killed.

:f5h::downsowned:

##vote Plotterboy

Small Keating will have to wait. Plotterboy has been a bit of a freckle faced fart machine and my gut (seemingly more correct than my jerkbrain) says hes scummy.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Bifauxnen posted:

It is going to take me a while to figure out this clusterfuck while actually doing some work today, but while I'm doing that I'm just gonna roleclaim so you guys can think it over in the meantime. My role sucks anyway and is barely up from vanilla.

I'm Blaster the comm officer, and I'm a voyeur. At first I thought it was like watcher, but it doesn't actually show WHO arrives, only WHAT got done to the person I'm watching. So I'd know that role X showed up, but not who the hell it is. (except that it can't be the person I was watching)

I just used it on Beet both times, cause I thought he might attract some kinda action as a noted player, but I got no results either night. So what the hell happened tonight if he's in the dead list? Bus driving or something?

Lid posted:

No he wasn't because of this

If Beet was the direct target then Bif would've seen it.

Right, I didn't pick up on that the first time, sorry!

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
I think there is circumstantial evidence that actually points to IST being the real target of one of last night's attacks. IST led the charge against webmeister, had good logic, and is doing active scumhunting that seems to bear fruit (at least it did once). I think Beets might have realised that, and used his night action to protect IST from the inevitable attack on him.

I just had breakfast so I just skimmed the thread while I was eating. But for now, since IST seems to have a good nose:

##vote Plotterboy

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
black_tangled is still up on my list for bad posting, but so was plotterboy for low content white noise poo poo.

##vote plotterboy

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Need to remember that Plotter showed up when i asked Gough just to present an original thought and then went vote mad on me that Plotter replied once in agreement of and then joined the vote. Gpugh if he doesn't start making himself heard is suspicious. And no i have not forgotten bell jar.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
##vote Plotterboy

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
##vote Plotterboy

Probably a reverse death miller. Also for reasons stated above.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
So here's something I'd like everyone to do: provide a list of at least 3 people who you think are most suspicious. Posts so far have been low content and there are a tonne of really suss posters who just fly in, make vote for the obvious choice or leave a shitpost, then fly out.

To start, the people I'm looking to get lynched (beside the ones I voted for) are:

black_tangled, for low content and only responding with accusations after a direct call out.

Small Keating, who by the looks of it is just absent from the game altogether now.

GoldStandardConure, who hasn't made a single accusation is trying to buddy-buddy up with everyone.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Some of the above bandwagonneers are scum.

Mithranderp and Sky Coq methinks.

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
Can we please modkill small Keating and black tangled

On another note how funny would it be if h Harold is scum, and scum have to try and work with him

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

I'm looking at anyone who is either somewhat absent during our discussions or is not contributing much of value to the security of the Ark. I've already voted for Plotterboy. However, Bell Jar, Small Keating and black_tangled are also in my optics for those reasons.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
I've been suss on plott for awhile now, but couldn't find anything incriminating in his posts. However, looks like I'm not the only one who feels the ~bad vibes~

##vote Plotterboy

We should be careful to not to hammer too early though, we haven't heard from many, many posters.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

rudatron posted:

So here's something I'd like everyone to do: provide a list of at least 3 people who you think are most suspicious. Posts so far have been low content and there are a tonne of really suss posters who just fly in, make vote for the obvious choice or leave a shitpost, then fly out.

To start, the people I'm looking to get lynched (beside the ones I voted for) are:

black_tangled, for low content and only responding with accusations after a direct call out.

Small Keating, who by the looks of it is just absent from the game altogether now.

GoldStandardConure, who hasn't made a single accusation is trying to buddy-buddy up with everyone.

Yeah, this sounds like a good idea.

Small Keating/Black Tangled: As mentioned, these guys are just absent.

Fruity Gordo: Normally posts a lot more than she has been.

Thommofork: Made a big call-out post suggesting that Beet was killed for questioning Milky and I. Failed to note that Beet was killed protecting someone.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Also, I'd like to point something out: webmeister claimed sunstreaker, but we know he was scum. Why would he do that? I think it's likely that he thought the real sunstreaker, if in the game, would be given the role of vigi, and thus it might have been a way to try and flush the vigi out. If he thought he was going to get lynched anyway, wouldn't be a bad idea. So I think the likely set up for this game is scum-team/serial/vigi

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I've spent my lunch starting up some more methodical looks through people but I don't think I'll actually have time to give it a full logic-puzzle treatment comparing how everybody fits together. This game is so drat big.

Back in my old suss list though, I did have both Plopper and Milky. I don't know what to make of Milky today after his knowledge just ended up helping out webmeister. He had me worried that webmeister could actually be something useful like a mason, but it turned out to just be a scum lie. Milky's Transformers knowledge might help out in verifying if something makes no sense, but using it as a predictive tool and reading way too much into the flavor doesn't seem to be such a good idea.

Plotterboy though, doesn't seem to be even attempting much of anything useful. Apart from hammering early.

I'd like to vote for Plop, but the bandwagon is once again zooming right on without me. I'll be around tonight if needed.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

I was going to vote black_tangled but I am happy to hop on board the ##vote plotterboy train :toot:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
##unvote

Train moving waaaaaay too fast.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Lid posted:

Need to remember that Plotter showed up when i asked Gough just to present an original thought and then went vote mad on me that Plotter replied once in agreement of and then joined the vote. Gpugh if he doesn't start making himself heard is suspicious. And no i have not forgotten bell jar.

I explained myself already and just finished having lunch with Plott, beet, Tithin and TOML

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Lid posted:

##unvote

can't be on the same train as me can you

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

bell jar posted:

can't be on the same train as me can you

I can, but it's 6.5 hours to deadline and we're near as i can tell on the verge of hammering despite most players not having even posted yet.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Lid posted:

##unvote

You are part of a Cybertronian masonry or you are a Decepticon.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

According to Teletran 1, we are five votes off 'dropping the hammer'.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Lid posted:

I can, but it's 6.5 hours to deadline and we're near as i can tell on the verge of hammering despite most players not having even posted yet.

More likely you've been told off by your fellow scum. You're dodgy as gently caress lid. Its why I voted for you yesterday and its why I voted for you today.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Milky Moor posted:

You are part of a Cybertronian masonry or you are a Decepticon.

What is that based on?!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Milky Moor posted:

According to Teletran 1, we are five votes off 'dropping the hammer'.

Really? Huh thought it would be closer given we lost three last night.

##vote Plotterboy

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Lid posted:

gently caress this

##unvote

##vote Avshalom

EVERYONE GET ON THE STATIONWAGON.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Plotterboy posted:

More likely you've been told off by your fellow scum. You're dodgy as gently caress lid. Its why I voted for you yesterday and its why I voted for you today.

I was told off by my fellow scum to unvote you because?

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

What is that based on?!

My instincts tell me that there is a reason he isn't being hit with scrap for his previous statement about Avshalom. I think he is a lightning rod for another group.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Avshalom is, of course, how you pronounce Bumblebee in ancient Cybertronian speech.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Milky Moor posted:

My instincts tell me that there is a reason he isn't being hit with scrap for his previous statement about Avshalom. I think he is a lightning rod for another group.

You will need to explain this thought more. For the record I am not a decepticon nor a part of a masonry but I just want to follow your logic.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Milky Moor posted:

Avshalom is, of course, how you pronounce Bumblebee in ancient Cybertronian speech.

Lying.

Scum.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Gough Suppressant posted:

I explained myself already and just finished having lunch with Plott, beet, Tithin and TOML

What is your view about Plott in this game?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Well you guys have fun with all that, I'm gonna leave this vote here instead then and see if anything else crazy happens while I'm driving home and not looking.

##vote black_tangled

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Lid posted:

I was told off by my fellow scum to unvote you because?

Because when I flip town you would get trained you idiot.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Plotterboy posted:

Because when I flip town you would get trained you idiot.

That is the dumbest loving argument I have ever heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Lid posted:

You will need to explain this thought more. For the record I am not a decepticon nor a part of a masonry but I just want to follow your logic.

Then I will need approximately three hours to locate a keyboard that is more suited for my digits than this small piece of human technology.

• Locked thread