Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Gotch Ya
Jun 27, 2003

streetdoctors.com
Yes, we are hybrid rappers.
You guys just take everything that shouldn't be taken seriously, seriously, and everything that is serious is a joke. SA is a weird community that doesn't even get its own humor most of the time.

The only reason I ever post here is because there are maybe 4-5 cool people who know stuff and aren't complete sperges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Your videos look like videos from r/cringe

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Who Gotch Ya posted:

No I'm saying JT and WillieD couldn't afford mics so they just used each other's dicks

I feel like maybe you should stick to hybrid rapping.

Who Gotch Ya
Jun 27, 2003

streetdoctors.com

search for butt posted:

Your videos look like videos from r/cringe

yeah because that was me being extremely serious, right?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Who Gotch Ya posted:

yeah because that was me being extremely serious, right?

The seriousness of your recent posts has absolutely no bearing on how incredibly lovely they are. Please go be upset about this elsewhere, thank you.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Jesus, gently caress off man.

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

ICHIBAHN posted:

Jesus, gently caress off man.

Bullying

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

I haven't been this embarrassed for cxb since he had that juggalo avatar.

Who Gotch Ya
Jun 27, 2003

streetdoctors.com
I also do think it's funny how much I'm hated, so perhaps on some meta level I am just trolling the poo poo out of you so I have something to laugh about in between training sessions.

And if you really hate my posts, skip 'em. Doesn't this thing have an ignore feature? You all poo poo up the thread worse than I do when you flip out about me.

If nobody was responding I don't think I'd keep going on here.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Who Gotch Ya posted:

I also do think it's funny how much I'm hated, so perhaps on some meta level I am just trolling the poo poo out of you so I have something to laugh about in between training sessions.

And if you really hate my posts, skip 'em. Doesn't this thing have an ignore feature? You all poo poo up the thread worse than I do when you flip out about me.

If nobody was responding I don't think I'd keep going on here.

your bad

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
seriously why does this thread keep getting multi-pages of bad posts every other day this month? between conor mcgregor, rumble, and cocaine jones there hasn't been a better time in MMA recently. I get it when we got like a month between UFC events but this is uncalled for.

I think Lauzon vs Iaquinta this weekend should end up being the fight of the night and worth the price of the PPV, but Iaquinta has sort of crappy submission defense despite training with & being coached by really good grapplers all day long and Lauzon could gently caress his limbs up. But if that doesn't happen it will be a cool bloody fight. If Lauzon loses like I think he should I'm not sure where he goes from there cause he ain't old and he'll always be in UFC's good graces but how much damage should one man take

Who Gotch Ya
Jun 27, 2003

streetdoctors.com

Bubba Smith posted:

seriously why does this thread keep getting multi-pages of bad posts every other day this month? between conor mcgregor, rumble, and cocaine jones there hasn't been a better time in MMA recently. I get it when we got like a month between UFC events but this is uncalled for.

I think Lauzon vs Iaquinta this weekend should end up being the fight of the night and worth the price of the PPV, but Iaquinta has sort of crappy submission defense despite training with & being coached by really good grapplers all day long and Lauzon could gently caress his limbs up. But if that doesn't happen it will be a cool bloody fight. If Lauzon loses like I think he should I'm not sure where he goes from there cause he ain't old and he'll always be in UFC's good graces but how much damage should one man take

Mercury is in retrograde so I'm trolling SA like it's 2003

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Who Gotch Ya
Jun 27, 2003

streetdoctors.com

hahahahahaah yes

Who Gotch Ya fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Jan 26, 2015

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Ah yes, letting everyone know you are trolling them and a sly mention of training. So smooth. Those black girls never stood a chance.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Al Iaquinta has the worst face this side of CB Dollaway and Danny Castillo

Who Gotch Ya
Jun 27, 2003

streetdoctors.com

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Ah yes, letting everyone know you are trolling them and a sly mention of training. So smooth. Those black girls never stood a chance.

Some could say they never have in this society or most others and that's (one of the many reasons) why it's important that we don't act racist and sexist towards them.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Who Gotch Ya posted:

Mercury is in retrograde so I'm trolling SA like it's 2003

it may be just that small white men who rap about wrestling and will not shut the gently caress up about themselves are bad to enjoy the company of i think is probably more apt, and also i would like to tug on your beard until you cry.

Who Gotch Ya
Jun 27, 2003

streetdoctors.com

fanged wang posted:

it may be just that small white men who rap about wrestling and will not shut the gently caress up about themselves are bad to enjoy the company of i think is probably more apt, and also i would like to tug on your beard until you cry.

spergy racist shitheads are better company?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YIEAM2FTLY

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
you all have the aspergers. not me though. i've had sex.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Akira retired

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

:thurman:

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
BLACK........PUSSY. ....

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

david carmichael posted:

you all have the aspergers. not me though. i've had sex.

What's it like?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

origami posted:

Akira retired

Joe Rogan immediately complains about an early stoppage and how he might have recovered his career after another 2-3 KO's by nobodies swinging hooks at air.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
The winner of lineker-mccall will probably fight mighty mouse

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Who Gotch Ya posted:

spergy racist shitheads are better company?

fozzy seems appropriately ashamed of himself

lets lurk this thread together friend, brothers in not posting . lets take it real easy.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

search for butt posted:

The winner of lineker-mccall will probably fight mighty mouse

I wonder what will happen when Lineker misses for the hundredth time

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Today I learned that Andy Ogle has literally never fought in America.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

vainman posted:

I wonder what will happen when Lineker misses for the hundredth time

It'll save Ian the trouble of cancelling when he suddenly remembers all the drugs he did that week when he rehydrates his brain.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Today I learned that Andy Ogle has literally never fought in America.

untrue. he was on TUF: Live that took place in Vegas. He fought there, he bled there, he cried there a lot.

Corassani and Ogle were both guys UFC brought in to expand into their new European markets. Now that they're there, they should be banned from competition forever. I don't care if Akira just retired ban him for life anyway.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Bubba Smith posted:

seriously why does this thread keep getting multi-pages of bad posts every other day this month?

I'm blaming the CM Punk signing and the Conor Mcgregor hypetrain for this. Those events really brought in some some Paul Pot tier posters.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

lmao

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Bubba Smith posted:

untrue. he was on TUF: Live that took place in Vegas. He fought there, he bled there, he cried there a lot.

I guess I wasn't thinking of TUF, either way he's bad and I want him to go away

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I guess I wasn't thinking of TUF, either way he's bad and I want him to go away

me too. I think my life is a failure because I know who Andy Ogle is and his image appears in my mind when I read his name. Nobody who has ever lived a productive & successful life knows who that guy is unless their job requires it. So the best thing now is to get rid of him and maybe MMA will improve in 2015.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Akira had his career end the way he deserved, knocked out cold by a can in his home nation

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
A can from Spokane

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
They probably couldn't have tossed him more of a softball over the plate than "the guy who got tapped by Kikuno" and he still failed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/video-appears-to-show-anthony-johnson-headbutt-causing-knockdown-of-alexander-gustafsson

Looks like a solid headbutt to me but Johnson was also punching Gus really hard before that and if it leads to Jones getting also punched I'm ok w it.

• Locked thread