Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hello friends?

Why HALlo there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hello friends?

Hi Hal, what's new?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hello friends?

Hello, friend.

It's nice that we can all be so chummy with each other. A nice, pleasant start to the game we shall be playing together.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hi everyone! Has anyone determined unequivocally who is a scum yet?

Rarity made me some totally lame dude I don't even recognize.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Is anyone here in Idaho? I have to go to Idaho next week.

Ironically I have a potato allergy so I can't even enjoy the fine bounties of the Gem State.

Did you know they sell potatoes on the side of the road there?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Meinberg posted:

Hey guys, I would like to claim.

I'm the Beast, Dr. Hank McCoy..

This seems familiar, have you read your role PM yet?

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Meinberg posted:

Hey guys, I would like to claim.

I'm the Beast, Dr. Hank McCoy..

I didn't realize merk was in this game.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

EXAKT Science posted:

Is this how capps does breadcrumbs?

capps doesn't breadcrumb, he drops loving loaves.

True and Real posted:

I feel bad about it, but my vote for capps just got real. Real cute that is! Like that PR he's faking. I just wanna hug the scum outta him!

Know who really needs your hugs? Big Nothing!

EXAKT Science posted:

There was a reason; mostly that reason is that Byers is awesome.

You had a spelling error; I corrected it, though!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

King Burgundy posted:

Also unrelated, but I'm sick of coughing so I put it to my fellow comic book characters, has medical science advanced to the point where there are cures for the cough that aren't just knock you out so you don't notice(nyquil)?

Tessalon Perles. You need a prescription for them, but it's an easy one to get in my experience, and the fuckers really work.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hi everyone! Has anyone determined unequivocally who is a scum yet?

Hello! It's Big Nothing. He' currently on the 3rd Stage of Caught Scum. He started with unwarranted defensiveness, moved on to forced casual dismissal, and is now banking on outright ignoring.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

This guy keeps saying I'm a bad guy but i am not too sure, anybody else got any idea's?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Byers2142 posted:

capps doesn't breadcrumb, he drops loving loaves.

Everybody poops.

Big Nothing posted:

This guy keeps saying I'm a bad guy but i am not too sure, anybody else got any idea's?

Just post the PM rarity sent you so we can judge for ourselves.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Is anyone here in Idaho? I have to go to Idaho next week.

Ironically I have a potato allergy so I can't even enjoy the fine bounties of the Gem State.

Did you know they sell potatoes on the side of the road there?

Who the hell has a potato allergy? That is the most boring allergy ever

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Poor Hal can't enjoy simple home fries :( . Well don't worry, buddy, potatoes are very similar to Water chestnuts, tofu, and mushrooms - only as good as you make them. Plenty of other cool foods that are actually healthy!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm think we should have Apostate courier cuddle some puppies. He's not being very townie so far!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

True and Real posted:

Poor Hal can't enjoy simple home fries :( . Well don't worry, buddy, potatoes are very similar to Water chestnuts, tofu, and mushrooms - only as good as you make them. Plenty of other cool foods that are actually healthy!

Potatoes are perfectly healthy. A diet consisting of nothing but potatoes and dairy contains all the nutrients a human needs!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

True and Real posted:

I'm think we should have Apostate courier cuddle some puppies. He's not being very townie so far!

She*

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

Potatoes are perfectly healthy. A diet consisting of nothing but potatoes and dairy contains all the nutrients a human needs!

Starches are the enemy

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm FF ahah

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I'm DTF

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

And I'm Opop!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

True and Real posted:

Starches are the enemy

I just want you guys to know that when I said this, I said it in the context of working against Hal's allergy and your waistlines. I have only the best intentions at heart! :)

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I want to gain more weight. I am a few pounds shy of becoming the world's heaviest man and I really want that record. And then I will sit on Diqnol and kill him.

Death to Diqnol.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Keane, I love your enthusiasm!

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

True and Real posted:

Her posting looks like it's entirely composed of jokes at the moment much like the rest of the game, so are you saying they have a forced/fake quality to them that you think is scummy or something?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Puntification posted:

Her posting looks like it's entirely composed of jokes at the moment much like the rest of the game, so are you saying they have a forced/fake quality to them that you think is scummy or something?

I do! I do believe that! It was very smart for you to pick up on that! Look at her wonderful posts and you'll see that she is being very tight lipped and throwing abrasive votes out and I don't find it very AC-like. I also feel like she's having trouble interacting, like she's worried about saying the wrong thing! Not that she ever could; AC is awesome :3

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

True and Real posted:

I do! I do believe that! It was very smart for you to pick up on that! Look at her wonderful posts and you'll see that she is being very tight lipped and throwing abrasive votes out and I don't find it very AC-like. I also feel like she's having trouble interacting, like she's worried about saying the wrong thing! Not that she ever could; AC is awesome :3

Well, you're being particularly nice, so clearly I can't be nice. There must be balance!

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Wait I hosed that up I forgot an insult

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

CCKeane posted:

I want to gain more weight. I am a few pounds shy of becoming the world's heaviest man and I really want that record. And then I will sit on Diqnol and kill him.

Death to Diqnol.

Follow your dreams!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

apostateCourier posted:

Well, you're being particularly nice, so clearly I can't be nice. There must be balance!

I don't think you want to be mean. I think you're being mean because you don't know what else to do, but don't worry! I'm here to help you :buddy:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I think joke-phase is a favoritist institution. There are some naturally funny things in every game. Here, for example here it is CCKeane's humor and Opopanax's face. Everything else will always sound off-tone.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ernie. posted:

I think joke-phase is a favoritist institution. There are some naturally funny things in every game. Here, for example here it is CCKeane's humor and Opopanax's face. Everything else will always sound off-tone.

I don't disagree in general (you're so smart :kimchi:) but I think AC is off enough to warrant a vote! It's like she feels awkward and out of place, which makes me sad. I want to make her happy again!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CCKeane posted:

Death to Diqnol.

You can't truly be the world's heaviest man until the units of measurement becomes 'stones', friend.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Keane, sweetikins, my love of loves, who do you find scummy so far?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ernie. posted:

:supaburn:

Seems like as good a reason as any to throw this down:
##vote Opop

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

True and Real posted:

Keane, sweetikins, my love of loves, who do you find scummy so far?

I, of course, find Diqnol to be the scummiest of all.

But, for reasons that may be clearer later, I have GOOD REASON to think ERNEST is scum.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

True and Real posted:

Prior to my question I was sceptical but her latest two posts after it do actually look pretty forced. ##vote apostateCourier

EXAKT Science posted:

##vote Opop

Your vote reason is his face?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Puntification posted:

Prior to my question I was sceptical but her latest two posts after it do actually look pretty forced. ##vote apostateCourier

His face, as well as the merciless burn on said face, yes.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EXAKT Science posted:

##vote Opop

Only registered members can see post attachments!

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Puntification posted:

Or maybe I'm just bad at jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

This is why even super heroes should get vaccinated.

• Locked thread