Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

God you just know how to suck all the fun out

Fixed that for you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Big Nothing posted:

Fixed that for you!

:drat:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Big Nothing posted:

Fixed that for you!

I like that Big Nothing continues to Do Nothing instead of play the game. Was my bullshit first case that he got so defensive of in fact a prophetic vision of the future?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Oh guys I'm so sorry for my lack of posts today, I'm just hung over and sick so it's hard to be nice right now :(

I think my friend EXAKT could be scum but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt because he's such a great guy :) so ##vote TT

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

True and Real posted:

Oh guys I'm so sorry for my lack of posts today, I'm just hung over and sick so it's hard to be nice right now :(

I think my friend EXAKT could be scum but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt because he's such a great guy :) so ##vote TT

Someone explain the TT case to me, because it looks like an OMGUS and a few whatever votes at this point, and I don't get it.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm voting him because of these posts

Tremendous Taste posted:

whoops i actually am scum in this game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

sa mafia is collectively dumb as a pile of bricks

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

update: i'm now also voting taste for this post

Tremendous Taste posted:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Tremendous Taste posted:

Considering one of us is basically an animate pile of bricks, that's oddly appropriate. Also true.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

Someone explain the TT case to me, because it looks like an OMGUS and a few whatever votes at this point, and I don't get it.

Well, for me, I don't know really who I want to cuddle with but TT is a nice guy who I feel would take it in stride if I'm wrong because he's cool as heck. I guess I'll sneeze my way out to the computer and make an informed vote just because I love ya Byers

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

True and Real posted:

Well, for me, I don't know really who I want to cuddle with but TT is a nice guy who I feel would take it in stride if I'm wrong because he's cool as heck. I guess I'll sneeze my way out to the computer and make an informed vote just because I love ya Byers

This might be the greatest reason ever. "I'm voting him because if it's a mislynch, he can handle it emotionally."

Vote EXAKT with me, Diqnol. Then you can go back to under the covers with the lights off and mourn your SB party hangover.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Little Mac posted:

It's Day 1 so gently caress it or whatever but I wouldn't mind lynching Diqnol to get rid of his PR or Keane because his posting is super-fishy! Byers, imo, is posting like normal Byers. Other than those three I don't think anyone else has done enough to warrant attention unless you want to look at tiny things. I also wouldn't mind us lynching prior to Sunday since pushing the deadline back is bad.

This post still reads very scrummy to me. Every part of it seems overly cautious, Mac keeps emphasizing how unimportant his opinions are. I feel like town do not, or at least should not, justify terrible positions off of the compelling rationale that it's day one. It's so easy to retreat from that once you start to take heat. Does Mac really think Keane or True are serious candidates for today? I mean, ignoring the nonsense reasoning altogether it's just a complete non-starter to lynch the more prolific and engaged posters as we near deadline.

Tremendous Taste posted:

will compromise on tt if necessay

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Can you kindly reprise the case on him? I felt okay about him yesterday!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

The TT vote is terrible. Is everyone voting for him because he said he was scum?

Have people forgotten how Mafia works?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Diqnol is right

pmom is scummy in the way he behaves toward exakt and me, don't think he's sincere

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

True and Real posted:

Can you kindly reprise the case on him? I felt okay about him yesterday!

Huh? He was at the top of your list yesterday, why do you now say you felt ok about him?

True and Real posted:

Hey guys! Here's who I think we should vote: Exakt, LM, Capps, KB, maybe Byers! I'll be away for most of tomorrow. While I am, I'd love it if these jokevotes on me found a scum hunting purpose! I love jokes but mafia is the best!

As for why I'm voting him, after you and Keane put him in your lists of suspicion (while he still had yet to get a single vote) we got this:

EXAKT Science posted:

If you're gonna mislynch, I'm as good a target as any. Better than some, even, seeing as I'm not a power role!

And then a fullclaim. And then a meta defense. And then this about TT:

EXAKT Science posted:

well I have no idea what that was. Maybe TT is scum, maybe he's a jester, maybe he's just trying a weirdo scumgambit, but I'm already voting for him sooooooo

And little to no talk about others' alignments.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

Huh? He was at the top of your list yesterday, why do you now say you felt ok about him?

As for why I'm voting him, after you and Keane put him in your lists of suspicion (while he still had yet to get a single vote) we got this:

And then a fullclaim. And then a meta defense. And then this about TT:

And little to no talk about others' alignments.

Yeah I put his name on a list because his approach was too non committal and then he came in and posted a bunch of really sincere looking posts. I think it's a misplaced vote but I could absolutely be wrong and my vote could be in a worse place. Let's find someone scummier together :)

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

What do non-sombers think about my old friend Little Mac?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

The TT vote is terrible. Is everyone voting for him because he said he was scum?

Have people forgotten how Mafia works?

tt is the kind of person who i think would find it funny to scum claim to see if he could get away with it :shrug:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

tt is the kind of person who i think would find it funny to scum claim to see if he could get away with it :shrug:

I know you can do better than that friend, let's solve this game :buddy:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i find the votes on me insulting

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm sorry Taste :(

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

yeah i'm not moving my vote.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

The same type of person who would scumclaim as a joke as scum would do it as town.

True and Real posted:

Yeah I put his name on a list because his approach was too non committal and then he came in and posted a bunch of really sincere looking posts. I think it's a misplaced vote but I could absolutely be wrong and my vote could be in a worse place. Let's find someone scummier together :)

Sincere looking posts? I'd have to disagree with that statement, which I think is the disconnect between us.

My top three right now is EXACT, Keane, and Big Nothing. I disagree with the LM case, and think Somber comes off worse in that. Who else are you looking at from your end?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

yeah i'm not moving my vote.

PMom's starting to creep up as well.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

The same type of person who would scumclaim as a joke as scum would do it as town.

Sincere looking posts? I'd have to disagree with that statement, which I think is the disconnect between us.

My top three right now is EXACT, Keane, and Big Nothing. I disagree with the LM case, and think Somber comes off worse in that. Who else are you looking at from your end?

PM right now. Let me reread real quick :D

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

True and Real posted:

What do non-sombers think about my old friend Little Mac?

I love Little Mac but I think he's probably scum. I don't like the tone of any of his posts and I thinks his insights are super shallow.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

it's a meta read. tt is really bad under pressure when he's scum and just insults the people voting him.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

He would also think it was funny to scumclaim as town to see if it would get him killed.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Diqnol (curse his name) is OBVIOUSLY my first choice, but I would go Byers next (HE IS BACK ON THE LIST) or little Mac. I wouldn't cry over TT.

I am not feeling Exakt Science anymore.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I'd also be comfortable with Hal.

Though my vote will remain on Diqnol.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Capps looks scummy but that could just be because he's busy

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Diqnol (curse his name) is OBVIOUSLY my first choice, but I would go Byers next (HE IS BACK ON THE LIST) or little Mac. I wouldn't cry over TT.

I am not feeling Exakt Science anymore.

I don't see what you see about Byers but even if I did, he's engaged enough that his presence improves the game. That's a revisit later case to me. I would love if you explained, though! Why do you find LM scummy, pal?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

it's a meta read. tt is really bad under pressure when he's scum and just insults the people voting him.

scum under pressure is like the only time I'm good at this game

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CCKeane posted:

I'd also be comfortable with Hal.

Though my vote will remain on Diqnol.

can you explain why Hal?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i'm wounded, pmom

not that you're holding the knife

but that you're insulting me on the way out

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

i'm wounded, pmom

not that you're holding the knife

but that you're insulting me on the way out

Hey friend, can you reads Capps real quick (not many posts I promise) and tell me what you think?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

True and Real posted:

Hey friend, can you reads Capps real quick (not many posts I promise) and tell me what you think?

he's probably 3p at best

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Capps is clearly bored town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

capps looks like a non-entity, i don't think he's done anything that justifies killing him

• Locked thread