Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

#keepkrell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
uuuuuuuggggghhhhhh

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Why would you do that? I feel you were just as close to the chopping block as me. What?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I am going to stop posting until rarity gets back.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Somberbrero posted:

I am going to stop posting until rarity gets back.

I would argue that this should be the end of day, or else we should get another one day extension. Nothing else seems fair.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

You are MEDUSA. You can control your hair and you are a Fantastic Four Hero. You have no special powers beyond your vote. You win when all threats to the Fantastic Four are eliminated from the game.

Tremendous Taste has been modkilled

The day continues

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Byers2142 posted:

I would argue that this should be the end of day, or else we should get another one day extension. Nothing else seems fair.

I'll grant an extra day if enough people want one

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wow what an rear end in a top hat

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

##vote Tremendous Taste

Put this in perspective, now. EXAKT is scum.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:(

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Wow taste you suck

Also i re-read little mac and i have changed my mind on him. He is all over the place without commiting to anything

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Little Mac (5): Byers2142, Byers2142, Somberbrero, Hal Incandenza, True and Real, CapitalistPig, EXAKT Science
True and Real (4): Somberbrero, CCKeane, CapitalistPig, apostateCourier, CapitalistPig, mr.capps, Somberbrero, Byers2142, Byers2142, apostateCourier, apostateCourier, Opopanax
EXAKT Science (1): Byers2142, Byers2142, CapitalistPig, Byers2142, CapitalistPig
Puntification (1): Byers2142, Byers2142, EXAKT Science, Pinterest Mom, EXAKT Science
Big Nothing (1): Byers2142, Byers2142, Byers2142, King Burgundy, Byers2142, Byers2142, Byers2142
Epsilon Plus (1): Epsilon Plus, Byers2142, Byers2142
Byers2142 (0): Byers2142, Byers2142, True and Real, True and Real
Somberbrero (0): Byers2142, Byers2142, Puntification, Puntification
Hal Incandenza (0): Byers2142, Byers2142
Dr. Hurt (0): Byers2142, Byers2142
CCKeane (0): Somberbrero, Byers2142, Byers2142, Somberbrero, Byers2142, EXAKT Science, Byers2142, EXAKT Science
CapitalistPig (0): Byers2142, Byers2142
Opopanax (0): Byers2142, Byers2142, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
King Burgundy (0): Byers2142, Byers2142
Pinterest Mom (0): Puntification, Puntification, Byers2142, Byers2142, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza
Meinberg (0): Byers2142, Byers2142, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
apostateCourier (0): Byers2142, Byers2142, Puntification, Puntification
mr.capps (0): Byers2142, Byers2142, True and Real, apostateCourier, apostateCourier, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, True and Real

Not Voting (5): Big Nothing, Dr. Hurt, Little Mac, Meinberg, Puntification

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 02nd, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 4 hours, 17 minutes.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm finding it very hard to keep to my PR, guys, but I did say No Matter What! Taste, have fun in other games bud!

I don't think we should extend the game another day. I think we should proceed.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Well I guess PMom has to claim now.

Now we can go back and lynch everyone who was stupidly pushing Taste.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

taste has absolved me of doing that

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I leave for spaghetti and THIS happens?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Byers2142 posted:

Put this in perspective, now. EXAKT is scum.

I don't think him voting Taste makes him scum.

Big Nothing posted:

Wow taste you suck

Also i re-read little mac and i have changed my mind on him. He is all over the place without commiting to anything

You're in this game?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Little Mac posted:

I don't think him voting Taste makes him scum.

I think the whole interaction that ended with that vote does, very much so.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think exakt is as good a vote as any

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Byers2142 posted:

I think the whole interaction that ended with that vote does, very much so.

Making jokes on day 1: the scummiest thing a scum can scum.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Hal Incandenza posted:

This is way worse than that interaction. ##vote Hal

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

EXAKT Science posted:

I still have to go back to read the interaction but I doubt it. What a bad reason to vote Hal.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
WELP LOOKS LIKE RARITY'S REPUTATION OF RUNNING GOOD GAMES IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN IN THE TOILET BECAUSE THIS GAME IS BAD BUT ITS NO FAULT OF HER OWN, SORRY RARITY YOUR GAME IS GOING TO BE BAD I WILL TRY TO SAVE IT

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

mr.capps posted:

WELP LOOKS LIKE RARITY'S REPUTATION OF RUNNING GOOD GAMES IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN IN THE TOILET BECAUSE THIS GAME IS BAD BUT ITS NO FAULT OF HER OWN, SORRY RARITY YOUR GAME IS GOING TO BE BAD I WILL TRY TO SAVE IT

This isn't a very nice thing to say, capps :(

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

mr.capps posted:

Be the Diq you want to see in the world.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

To be fair "boy this game is going down the tubes" would count a lot more if you actually seemed like you were trying Capps.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

EXAKT Science posted:

This is how we got into this situation in the first place :smith:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Dr. Hurt posted:

To be fair "boy this game is going down the tubes" would count a lot more if you actually seemed like you were trying Capps.

YEAH THIS GAME IS PRETTY MUCH HORRIBLE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH ME, GOOD POINT

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

mr.capps posted:

YEAH THIS GAME IS PRETTY MUCH HORRIBLE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH ME, GOOD POINT

Why aren't you trying to make it better? I'd like to turn this collective frown upside down and the best way for me to do it is braving the cold to write up some cases!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

True and Real posted:

Why aren't you trying to make it better? I'd like to turn this collective frown upside down and the best way for me to do it is braving the cold to write up some cases!

NONINTERFERENCE

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Do I have to really be the nerd who references every time Uatu broke his vows and helped the Fantastic Four to get you to post content for this game?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
YES :kheldragar:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Trust me TT , coming from someone who did it once before. Its totally not worth doing that and that was super messed up.

Also I laughed so hard, out loud in real life at

I almost died.

But yes WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS GAME.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'm not going to overthink this
##vote Mr. Tastee

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'm voting him because of these posts

Pinterest Mom posted:

update: i'm now also voting taste for this post

Pinterest Mom posted:

tt is the kind of person who i think would find it funny to scum claim to see if he could get away with it :shrug:

Pinterest Mom posted:

it's a meta read. tt is really bad under pressure when he's scum and just insults the people voting him.

I don't think the way pinterest pursued taste was very genuine. He latches onto a joke as an excuse to vote him and then keeps shifting his argument/s as opportunity provides him with something he thinks will be more convincing and they lean heavily on meta-reads, the latter of which really doesn't ring true to me, being put under pressure as scum is one of the few times taste is actively engaged in a game. We should lynch pinterest. ##vote pinterest mom

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Hey guys, I'm back. What's been going on?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Oh taste. :(

Anyway, I'm not super pleased with either of our vote leaders. My feelings on scum haven't really changed, but I can help consolidate a bit.

##vote Exakt

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Looks like some clown added TT as a nickname for you, diq.

##vote exakt

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ok thread, I've finished the horrible things I had to do today, now I can read everything and try to do some good! Horray!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Out of the vote leaders: I don't even get why folks are voting Diqnol. They are upset because he is so friendly and kind? Monsters, the lot of you. Go back to monster island from whence you came.

Exakt is doing the exact same poo poo that always gets him lynched as town. He's defensive, he's making a big target of himself without really having to. That is classic Science.

EXAKT Science posted:

If you're gonna mislynch, I'm as good a target as any. Better than some, even, seeing as I'm not a power role!

Byers you are totally down on him for this and I know meta defense is weak but for once I'd like to see Exakt make it to day 2. Him voting taste isn't enough really to drat him. He was even voting Taste before the Taste-Voting bandwagon begun because he didn't like Taste's early unprompted claim.

I feel best with Little Mac. I'll go for ##vote Little Mac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

Meh, I generally think you are a bad guy. I've seen nothing that makes me think you aren't a bad guy. I can see it.

I did think your reaction to Byers call out was weird, you were one of the only people to react at all and you seemed to take it personally. And/or pretended to do so to fake some content.

##vote Big Nothing

I think this is a scummy vote! It doesn't have much in the way of content and seems fake! I still love the man though; survivor will never be forgotten :3:

King Burgundy posted:

This is super true and the people on TT are being stupid. The only time TT seems to care about mafia is scum under pressure.

I'm still happy with BN. But I'd consider exakt or Capps as well at this point. Also byers but diqnols point about him is a good one.

Phone posting since my work browser suddenly won't let me post so don't expect a ton from me right now but I'll be on from home pre deadline.

This is him doubling down on the poor vote! Ah, KB, I hate playing scum too.

I could post more of his history of snipey side comments but it all amounts to the fact that the only thing he's been willing to really say all day is he finds BN scummy because...?

• Locked thread