Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

I am just mad I didn't get to be the oven mitt.

Does Sonic have a mascot? I guess just those two doofuses in the car

girls on rollerskates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Hal Incandenza posted:

Does Sonic have a mascot?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Now someone make a girl Sonic on rollerskates

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

Now someone make a girl Sonic on rollerskates

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

HHmmmm looks more like an Amy Rose

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sup tastee :respek:

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Sup

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Hello

Good Sir
Oct 19, 2008
Confirming.

I am way too Canadian to know who half these mascots are. I know the first four. And the jack in the box, I ate there once when visiting California as a kid and twenty minutes later proceeded to puke it all over a gas station parking lot for no reason other than my stomach didn't know wtf it was dealing with.

Good Sir fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Feb 20, 2015

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Good Sir posted:

Confirming.

I am way too Canadian to know who half these mascots are. I know the first four. And the jack in the box, I ate there once when visiting California as a kid and twenty minutes later proceeded to puke it all over a gas station parking lot for no reason other than my stomach didn't know wtf it was dealing with.

Please do not edit your posts. This is your (and everyone's) one warning.

I think I saw the original post here and you were just correcting a punctuation error, but even so.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

let's no lynch today

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

That dumb. Lets dunk all 2day.

Good Sir posted:

And the jack in the box, I ate there once when visiting California as a kid and twenty minutes later proceeded to puke it all over a gas station parking lot for no reason other than my stomach didn't know wtf it was dealing with.

Rude.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Good Sir posted:

Confirming.

##vote Good Sir. His weak stomach can't be trusted.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Silly canadians

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote no lynch

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
Confirmed.

That Chuckie Cheese video is halarious. "Yu be so bliiiiind!" It reminds me of the Hypnovirus musical episode of Aquateen Hunger Force. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CklRqn3O-c

Oh no, Noid is dead? No, wait. Who cares? He was a stupid mascot. It has nothing to do with how bad his pizza was.

Tremendous Taste posted:

##vote no lynch

No lynch on day one? That sounds like a terrible idea, but I'm willing to hear why you think this is a good idea. I admit, I'm pretty rusty at Mafia.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

I am of the very unpopular opinion that the information gleaned from a d1 mislynch is worth less than having that townie alive

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Except we will loose a townie anyway, and who knows what powers besides the scum have. Though I suppose too that's countered somewhat by town powers, but still the main strength of town is during the day. Of course if it's getting towards the end of the time and it's still a crapshoot (not at least mostly certain of guilt) I'd say it's better to not lynch, but that's the only good reason I can see of a no-lynch. For now we have 3 days or so to discuss and hunt down scum.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Foolster41 posted:

Except we will loose a townie anyway, and who knows what powers besides the scum have.

We're going to lose a townie anyway, so might as well lose two?

I don't follow your logic there.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I say losing one town player is better than losing two d1!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
In role madness games, I'm not too heartbroken if a lynch doesn't happen Day 1. Allows more townies information in the night.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Yeah see what I said about not being pretty close to sure. Of course we shouldn't lynch someone if we don't think there's a good chance their scum, but being so afraid of loosing townies so as to jump to night is foolish, since scum rule the night.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh hey foolster

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Foolster41 posted:

Yeah see what I said about not being pretty close to sure. Of course we shouldn't lynch someone if we don't think there's a good chance their scum, but being so afraid of loosing townies so as to jump to night is foolish, since scum rule the night.

we all rule the night :human being:. They're just the only ones with a guaranteed opposition kill

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

mr.capps posted:

oh hey foolster

Hi Capps!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
why does the lynch vs no lynch discussion always have to happen hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghkjashfhaksjgfh

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Because TT seems to have a hard on for it

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
spoilers: in almost every situation it is a detriment to do nothing

i am just going to copy paste my post from the other game where this same discussion was happening

"the only thing you control as town, outside of your own personal night action and results, is the lynch. that is the only information that is readily accessible by everyone, and the scum already know the alignment of most of the game (barring 3Ps they are unaware exist). in order to get the most information into the hands of the town, you MUST lynch people, especially early on. you can make cases later on to not lynch, but D1 not doing anything is just giving the scum the chance to kill someone that night and starting from scratch D2, giving them the advantage. it's a very bad idea."

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I genuinely think that Taste's goal is the discussion of a no lynch, rather than the end result. It's gotten people talking, at least.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote Rurea

quote:

Clad in a red, skin-tight, rabbit-eared body suit with a black "N" inscribed in a white circle, The Noid was a physical manifestation of all the challenges (becoming annoyed—"a noid") inherent in getting a pizza delivered in 30 minutes or less.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Rurea posted:

Because TT seems to have a hard on for it
This, however, is also true.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

##vote Rurea

##VOTE SOMBERBRERO

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Rurea posted:

##VOTE SOMBERBRERO

:eyepop:

All caps, them's fightin' words

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Guys lets keep it civil here

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Hal Incandenza posted:

Guys lets keep it civil here

I'm not moving my vote until Rurea is dead. If you're gonna come into this thread and talk poo poo then you had better come correct.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

I'm not moving my vote until Rurea is dead. If you're gonna come into this thread and talk poo poo then you had better come correct.

I will support my friend Somber

##vote Rurea

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
respect the noid

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm not old enough to know the Noid except through pop culture osmosis, so I'm kinda neutral on this argument.

##vote Somberbrero

Somber's avatar, however, gives me the willies.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm not old enough to know the Noid except through pop culture osmosis, so I'm kinda neutral on this argument.

##vote Somberbrero

Somber's avatar, however, gives me the willies.

I agree that non-fried vegetables have no place in this thread. Go on and buy me a new one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

I wasn't wrong tho?

• Locked thread