Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

:siren: Mod slice of life: Scores for a test that decides my life just got released and I improved my MCAT by 6 points. I'm getting really drunk starting now. I might not be here to answer questions for a while. :woop: :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

weekly font posted:

:siren: Mod slice of life: Scores for a test that decides my life just got released and I improved my MCAT by 6 points. I'm getting really drunk starting now. I might not be here to answer questions for a while. :woop: :siren:

You should update the OP before you go do that, but congratulations!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Well, you're welcome to vote me out due to Timezone differences. That said, the cyclone is over and if you want to rid of me due to Timezone differences; so be it but bowmore is also in a similar Timezone too.

Before you try and start a snowball on me, it was you who should be dead but got saved by the bell. Try saving your own rear end before you glare at mine. :v:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Somberbrero posted:

Can you explain? He's a claimed doctor with no counter-claim.

He's scum and was trying to bait the real doctor (if there is one) into counterclaiming yesterday.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Anidav posted:

Well, you're welcome to vote me out due to Timezone differences. That said, the cyclone is over and if you want to rid of me due to Timezone differences; so be it but bowmore is also in a similar Timezone too.

Before you try and start a snowball on me, it was you who should be dead but got saved by the bell. Try saving your own rear end before you glare at mine. :v:

Anidav, vote Rascyc with me please.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Anidav posted:

I'm asking who you think is scum. It's a pretty simple question.

EXAKT Science posted:

He's scum and was trying to bait the real doctor (if there is one) into counterclaiming yesterday.

well okay.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
are we thinking three scum here? i guess that means we're still safe even if exakt is wrong.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Well it's 6:30 in the morning so okay.

##vote Rascyc

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

From past experience the people who pounce on the thread as soon as it unlocks are usually scum but that includes me explaining timezones.

I'm phone posting at an airport. I'll give you a scum list when I get home.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Scum can chain jail, so I mostly give up. Bad setup.

Hilariously I would have blocked that NK too so I guess my town reads are good enough.

No idea what Lumpen was doing.

Good luck

##vote EXAKT

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Rascyc posted:

Scum can chain jail, so I mostly give up. Bad setup.

Hilariously I would have blocked that NK too so I guess my town reads are good enough.

No idea what Lumpen was doing.

Good luck

##vote EXAKT

is this lylo? with nine alive wouldn't it be 7 at the start of tomorrow with 4 to lunch?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I don't know, I'll think about it. I'm a little upset that scum can seriously chain target a jail in a game this size. If it was roleblocker that'd at least be understandable because then a watcher or cop or something could at least bust it, but a jailer is ridiculous.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Rascyc posted:

I don't know, I'll think about it. I'm a little upset that scum can seriously chain target a jail in a game this size. If it was roleblocker that'd at least be understandable because then a watcher or cop or something could at least bust it, but a jailer is ridiculous.

Uh so it may be that Rascyc's story checks out after all. ##unvote

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
If that jailer is a scum, we need to find and kill them like now. If they're town, they should stop jailing the drat doctor.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Tomorrow would be lylo yes, you'd have 4 town alive with 3 scum worst case scenario, 4 to lynch. We gave up mylo intiative from the d1 no lynch.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Smells a tad gambit-y but whatever. ##unvote

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

EXAKT Science posted:

If that jailer is a scum, we need to find and kill them like now. If they're town, they should stop jailing the drat doctor.
:psyduck:

blacknyte
Oct 13, 2014
What does a Jailer do? Is this it: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jailkeeper&redirect=no

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
http://mafiawiki.notesmash.org/wiki/Jailer

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

EXAKT Science posted:

Uh so it may be that Rascyc's story checks out after all. ##unvote
How does it check out?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Yes.

okay I'm sorry that this doesn't make sense at the moment, but please trust me Ras.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i can't believe mmt didn't recruit me into her masonry

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Rascyc posted:

How does it check out?

I believe that you were in jail last night.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
You might as well reveal then. Scum should know the entire setup at this point.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Somberbrero posted:

is this lylo? with nine alive wouldn't it be 7 at the start of tomorrow with 4 to lunch?
Coming back to this but if it's 9 vs 3 then that's really unfortunate.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i don't think there's a universe where rascyc is scum atm

we have no claims of any other kind which means that the information we have right now is reliable

and his tone has kicked it into high gear, which i feel like scum right now would adopt a more comfortable tone

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I'm waiting on confirmation from font, but I tracked you last night and you targeted MMT, but were locked in your room.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Anidav right now is entirely self-involved. They have no interest in turning the tides.

##vote Anidav

I'll re-read the thread now.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Ugh, under any normal circumstance that interaction shouldn't even work but I don't know what this mod is doing. The OP mentions there may be a special mechanic so maybe it's some variant.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

EXAKT Science posted:

I'm waiting on confirmation from font, but I tracked you last night and you targeted MMT, but were locked in your room.

##unvote

what? this is not how tracking or jailing work.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I'm not sure that would even clear me. You should think I did the NK in that circumstance.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
wait exakt why would that drat rascyc?

i'm also getting hella weird vibes from ernie.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ernie. posted:

##unvote

what? this is not how tracking or jailing work.

Either there's a weird interaction here, or Rascyc performed the NK.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Oh I see, you must be getting super descriptive flavor like I'm getting that told you I was jailed. That makes sense.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Rascyc posted:

I'm not sure that would even clear me. You should think I did the NK in that circumstance.

That's why I voted you, but the flavor implied that you were locked in your room, which you corroborated by claiming that you were jailed again last night. Again, waiting for font to clarify.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

EXAKT Science posted:

Either there's a weird interaction here, or Rascyc performed the NK.

like if rascyc was jailed, you shouldn't have been able to target him

if rascyc was jailed, you shouldn't have seen him try to go anywhere

if rascyc wasn't jailed, you shouldn't have been told he's in a locked room or whatever

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

But does a jailer really fit into a game this small? If so, which character could it be?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
~exakt what~

you tracked Rascyc

Rascyc tried to visit MMT, but you saw he was locked in his room

why would you think Rascyc performed the kill?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

why would you think Rascyc performed the kill?

also, this

• Locked thread