Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Zetsubou-san posted:

I'm Forry you Feel taht way but I do havve extemuating circumstancces you shoulF consider:

granny-slappin' good y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Zetsubou-san posted:

I'm Forry you Feel taht way but I do havve extemuating circumstancces you shoulF consider:

:pusheen:

defence rests

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

busb posted:

did he get lynched for that? god i hope he did.

Eventually. He had a better post earlier on D1 where he linked the two lynch leaders (both town) to a third player (also town) to set up future desired chain lynches based on whichever of the two was lynched today (which he advocated flipping a coin over).

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Zetsubou-san posted:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Gwynplaine posted:

If we string up Anidav and they are scum, I'm still convinced Mills should probably be next. If we do that, that will be two scum in two days. Minus whoever gets night killed. Which I am suspecting at this stage, will be me.

If Anidav is innocent we can definitely string up Coq the next day. A guaranteed scum lynch in two days of play seems like a good deal.

Either vote will be productive in my opinion. Probably going to flip a coin, personally.

Once again, he was talking about three town players.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Mills posted:

What a loving leaner

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Gough Suppressant posted:

Can someone post a one or two paragraph summary of tirades entire illustrious posting career, thanks

Also Splode next time I go on holiday I might take you on as an understudy

I'd rather you killed yourself

As for Tirade's posting style, http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3702264&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=20
good sample here. He gets really, really angry when town does stupid poo poo.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
momma! momma! xylojewnior went frackin' in the ol' gun museum again, momma! he done hit black gold! praise the baby jesus, we're rich! i'ma ban every single last one'a'them darn-tootin' auspol honkytonks to celebrate, boy howdy! y'all

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mills posted:

These are the pitfalls of methods like coin flips or "gut choices".

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

My sky coq vote didn't register? How odd.

Well your honour, i present exhibit A

Milky Moor posted:

7. Fruity Gordo as ANIDAV

##unvote

##vote Fruity Gordo

I'm off to bed now, I'm volunteering* in the Greens office tomorrow morning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg

I'm doing Adam Bandts shopping.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Is it me, or does Xylo sound a bit... different?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Bifauxnen posted:

gosh-dang ornery sugarpie

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Bifauxnen posted:

That's how I imagine him.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Avshalom posted:

gosh-dang ornery sugarpie

I've been accused of many things, but until now being "ornery" has not been one of them.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Those On My Left posted:

at this point i'm reasonably satisfied that you're just splode's alt

Am I splodes alt

Or is Splode mine

chuck palahnuik got nothin on this

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Bifauxnen posted:

I've been accused of many things, but until now being "ornery" has not been one of them.
thar she blows, a hankerin' for taters in me pot of gold

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Gough Suppressant posted:

Am I splodes alt

Or is Splode mine

chuck palahnuik got nothin on this

Sorry muyb my post history is pages upon pages of milqueposting - SA blocked at work means I rarely post, and after this happened I now rarely talk politics either. Just make something up, talk about Canberra being not poo poo, etc.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
##unvote
##vote busb
##unvote
##vote busb
##unvote
##vote busb
##unvote
##vote busb
##unvote
##vote busb

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Lid posted:

##unvote
##vote busb
##unvote
##vote busb
##unvote
##vote busb
##unvote
##vote busb
##unvote
##vote busb

hi

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
pip-pip! whoa there and shut yer chitlin-hole lil' darlin', are ye fixin' for a top-notch hootenanny

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Okay, after this wealth of shitposting I'm going to narrow in on why exactly TOML (as played by Matthew Beet) is scum.

His record of whitenoise character posting should really speak for itself, couching everything in legalese to sound as if he's helping and being logical, but he's not really contributing anything of meaning. Here is where he finally starts getting down to some business about weighing in on an actual vote:

Matthew Beet posted:

Wouldn't this mean, in effect, we vote Fruity Gordo??

Note that he doesn't yet cast a vote this way, preferring to try and make it look like someone else's fault first:

Matthew Beet posted:

Let the record reflect that I believe that SPLODE'S minor win condition is to lynch Anidav.

But once he does cast a vote, he's eager to lie low all of a sudden, putting the brakes on his previous white noise spamming of the thread:

Matthew Beet posted:

##unvote

##vote Fruity Gordo

I'm off to bed now, I'm volunteering* in the Greens office tomorrow morning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg

I'm doing Adam Bandts shopping.

In conclusion, I would call TOML Beet TOML this is gonna be frustrating as my top scum pick for today. Let's see if I can go 7 for 7!

##vote Matthew Beet

Seagull posted:

I choose to believe Asphyxious is just really dumb.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Okay, after this wealth of shitposting I'm going to narrow in on why exactly TOML (as played by Matthew Beet) is scum.

His record of whitenoise character posting should really speak for itself, couching everything in legalese to sound as if he's helping and being logical, but he's not really contributing anything of meaning. Here is where he finally starts getting down to some business about weighing in on an actual vote:

Note that he doesn't yet cast a vote this way, preferring to try and make it look like someone else's fault first:

But once he does cast a vote, he's eager to lie low all of a sudden, putting the brakes on his previous white noise spamming of the thread:

In conclusion, I would call TOML Beet TOML this is gonna be frustrating as my top scum pick for today. Let's see if I can go 7 for 7!

##vote Matthew Beet

You're a dickhead.

Your honour.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

##vote Matthew Beet

This argument is so dumb I estimate its current fair market value at AUD$0.55

Consuella, more caviar, bring the saladas

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
##unvote
##vote Matthew Beet
##unvote
##vote Those On My Left
##unvote
##vote Matthew Beet

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
:pcgaming: i have put a cast list in the op :pcgaming:

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Bifauxnen posted:

##vote Matthew Beet

Yeah except there's no useful data day one so you're just making poo poo up and trying to pass it off as good analysis.

Rest easy citizens of Mafia.

Your hero has arrived.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lid posted:

##unvote
##vote Matthew Beet
##unvote
##vote Those On My Left
##unvote
##vote Matthew Beet

I've got my eye on you too, buddy.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

OOC: seeing Gaspy's avatar finally pop up just while I was previewing a post of my own seriously freaked me the gently caress out, rofl

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asphyxious posted:

Yeah except there's no useful data day one so you're just making poo poo up and trying to pass it off as good analysis.

Your hero has arrived.

I. Don't. Make. poo poo. Up.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

:laffo:

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Bifauxnen posted:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
day1 is unironically the most pure scumhunting day there is.

After the ren faire roleplaying ends anyway.

Bifauxnen posted:

is actually a legit point, that hiding behind PRs instead of posting content is a scum move. But there are literally a million other posters in this game more egregiously abusing it than Beet.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Asphyxious posted:

Your hero has arrived.

Great, Milky's going to roleplay again.

##vote Asphyxious

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
also kill my'reself

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Asphyxious posted:

Your hero has arrived.
dost ye dare bumfuzzle this ol' chitchat of mine, pardner? ain't no man alive can put the wind up xylojew, don't you skedaddle mine own lingo or it's the gallows for ye licketysplit

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

busb posted:

literally a million other posters in this game

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

busb posted:

literally a million other posters in this game

Must be thinking of the other game.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

ladies and gentlemen of the jury

my

breasts

let's do it

let's have the sex.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

tithin posted:

my

breasts

let's do it

let's have the sex.

:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

tithin posted:

my

breasts

let's do it

let's have the sex.
Come on, Avs, why do you make me do this?

##unvote

##vote Tithin

• Locked thread