Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Just loving around for Milky to learn Votefinder. Ignore this post.

##unvote
##vote beet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Here I am. I've come for you at last. My rear end is plump and ready, my testicles like perfect sun-ripe plums, my comic poo poo and my tongue dying to taste of your inner waters. I am filled with passion for you. I am like an antelope on the savannah; like pigeons circling at dawn above a misty city; I am the clownfish and you are the poisonous anemone, lashing out with stinging tentacles but privately drawing me to your lush breasts. With a heartbroken cry, my vagina slides gracefully open. I am naked and full of desire.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Just as a reminder, I never cast a vote I don't believe in.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

tithin posted:

Here I am. I've come for you at last. My rear end is plump and ready, my testicles like perfect sun-ripe plums, my comic poo poo and my tongue dying to taste of your inner waters. I am filled with passion for you. I am like an antelope on the savannah; like pigeons circling at dawn above a misty city; I am the clownfish and you are the poisonous anemone, lashing out with stinging tentacles but privately drawing me to your lush breasts. With a heartbroken cry, my vagina slides gracefully open. I am naked and full of desire.
I may end up breaking character before the end of this game...

Mills posted:

##unvote
##vote beet

Hey milky, please set up an alias for my good friend Mills, who I often refer to as Xylo. It's an inside joke between us.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Bifauxnen posted:

Just as a reminder, I never cast a vote I don't believe in.

Except when you're scum. But I guess you'd like people to forget that. You're again pushing way too hard to lead people on day one and it has not escaped my notice.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asphyxious posted:

Except when you're scum. But I guess you'd like people to forget that. You're again pushing way too hard to lead people on day one and it has not escaped my notice.

I don't lead. I do my own thing. I'd expect you to know that if you weren't too busy trying to sate your lust for townie blood.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

##unvote
##vote hambeet

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I am aware that my style looks very scummy, but I must take that risk when discussion is the only tool at my disposal.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Asphyxious posted:

Bifauxnen posted:

I am aware that my style looks very scummy, but I must take that risk when discussion is the only tool at my disposal.

stop beeting around the bush already!

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Asphyxious posted:

The Milkman is substantially more polite this game, he hasn't called anyone an idiot with lousy reading comprehension skills yet.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't lead. I do my own thing. I'd expect you to know that if you weren't too busy trying to sate your lust for townie blood.

If you're not going to lead maybe keep to yourself and let people who actually know how to play get a word in edgewise. I will not make excuses for my choices in previous games. There is no doubt in my mind that I am the greatest ally town has in this game.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
whole lot of sexual tension between milky and asphyxious lately.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I can't share my precise methods, but my usual linguistic analysis seem to be hampered more than usual for some reason. But I still feel obligated to solve this game in whatever way I can, and that is by prompting more dialogue.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Perhaps compulsion would be a better word.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Those On My Left posted:

The Milkman is substantially more polite this game, he hasn't called anyone an idiot with lousy reading comprehension skills yet.

This has been noted.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

XyloJW posted:

I know. I still don't think it should be legal for them to get married though.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Those On My Left posted:

It's just Asphyxious with his run of the mill caterwauling, scarcely beneath my notice. I'll save the insults for people worth the time and energy.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

XyloJW posted:

there was an implied "and gently caress" after

everythingWasBees posted:

stop beeting around the bush already!

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Those On My Left posted:

I know. I still don't think it should be legal for them to get married though.

hahahha

everythingWasBees posted:

there was an implied "and gently caress" after

i was actually typing up that post as you were posting (from my phone, so you beet me to it)

beet and thatbastardken are always on the same wavelength

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

XyloJW posted:

hahahha

i was actually typing up that post as you were posting (from my phone, so you beet me to it)

beet and thatbastardken are always on the same wavelength

our two hearts beet as one

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asphyxious posted:

It's just Asphyxious with his run of the mill caterwauling, scarcely beneath my notice. I'll save the insults for people worth the time and energy.

What people would those be? I'm trying to improve my game by revealing my picks a bit earlier. If you could follow suit and post your vig hitlist so we can get some more confirmed town in here, that would be great.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

XyloJW posted:

I'm not sure if making Milky one of my exes would make things better or worse.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

What people would those be? I'm trying to improve my game by revealing my picks a bit earlier. If you could follow suit and post your vig hitlist so we can get some more confirmed town in here, that would be great.

well there we go. And now you're trying to push for a roleclaim. I knew you were bad at this game but apparently there's still room for even worse plays.

I've already voted for you but now I'd urge others to do the same. Anidav is annoying and useless as ever but you've come flying out making a series of scum plays.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm not sure if making Milky one of my exes would make things better or worse.

:vince:

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Bifauxnen posted:

Gaspy's liner notes on how to play as Milky: "you have a personal victory if you maintain a strike rate with your vigilante hits lower than Tony Abbott's approval rating"

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asphyxious posted:

well there we go. And now you're trying to push for a roleclaim. I knew you were bad at this game but apparently there's still room for even worse plays.

I've already voted for you but now I'd urge others to do the same. Anidav is annoying and useless as ever but you've come flying out making a series of scum plays.

I hardly need to push, I'm sure you're going to tell us all in grandstanding detail whether we want to hear it or not.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Do you think we could at least try having just one day where it's not all about you and your crusade of the week?

Asphyxious posted:

It's highly disappointing that the only one (allegedly) actively scum hunting is Asphyxious, I'd have thought my bro Mills would have had something more to say at this point.

How convenient that the only one allegedly actively scumhunting is the first one you decide to turn on.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

All you've done is wade in and start flinging insults, and again must I say it the idea that there can be any meaningful scumhunting day one is, and always has been, garbage. You're not a scum hunter you're a charlatan, and a poor one at that. In previous games you've gone after various people but this time you've just gone straight for me. I doubt anyone else has missed that, so clearly you have an agenda.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I don't do things for no reason.

Asphyxious posted:

Anidav you're role claiming again. Which is why people voted for you last time too. No one is going to be stupid enough to think I'm scum because I bandwagon you day one.

I'll vote for whoever though so if anyone comes up with something better than the usual Anidav meltdown I'll switch my vote.

You're getting lazy, Milky. Trying to go for the easiest bandwagon, while pre-emptively calling anyone stupid if they've got a problem with whatever you're doing. Usually you'd at least wait for them to call you out on it first.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I am just going to be sitting around with the biggest poo poo-eating grin on my face all loving day today!

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

I am just going to be sitting around with the biggest poo poo-eating grin on my face all loving day today!

Then I admire your complete dedication to your source material :haw:

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't do things for no reason.

You're getting lazy, Milky. Trying to go for the easiest bandwagon, while pre-emptively calling anyone stupid if they've got a problem with whatever you're doing. Usually you'd at least wait for them to call you out on it first.

I'm not doing anything at the moment and the only person who seems to have a problem with it is you.

Honestly this conversation bores me and unless you have anything actually constructive to add to this game I might just go to the gym. I had high hopes for this game but your unchecked ego is once again ruining it for everyone else.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I am just going to be sitting around with the biggest poo poo-eating grin on my face all loving day today! :haw:

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Oh no, she's stuck in an infinite loop, and he's an idiot!

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

That's love alright

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Mills posted:

This got ignored earlier but it was a serious vote. Hambeet made a point of saying I railroaded Gwyn in another game which I think was tactical to make busb want to vote for me. I don't see anyone else voting for my personal logic but I should re-state it since it was promptly ignored for roleplaying.

Do you honestly read it like that or are you just trying to get day1 rolling? The only way i could see it being a serious post is if Gwyn getting railroaded was such a small thing that bringing it up when i asked was weird.

Also hi thread i had muselesli for breakfast it was p rad

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Tirade posted:

##unvote

##vote Anidav

Anidav make better use of your source material.

Sorry, I was at a town hall meeting advocating for more bike lanes. I won't drop off the grid again.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Anidav posted:

Sorry, I was at a town hall meeting advocating for more bike lanes. I won't drop off the grid again.

You should move to Canberra, bikes for miles as far as the eye can see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
##unvote
##vote Bifauxnen

• Locked thread