Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

numerrik posted:

##vote MC Eating Disorder

*insert witty comment here about MCED*

brevity is the soul of wit so I think you nailed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I just wanna say i really love this gif

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Also who is feeling a day 1 turbo

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
as the dude currently leading the vote count I feel like I should say no but I'm pretty keen as long as I get to have a meltdown before I get hammered

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
wait are we still in joke phase or not I have internet autism so I can't read your cues very well

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

MC Eating Disorder posted:

as the dude currently leading the vote count I feel like I should say no but I'm pretty keen as long as I get to have a meltdown before I get hammered

##vote MC Eating Disorder

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

wait are we still in joke phase or not I have internet autism so I can't read your cues very well

:getin:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Let's turbo cpig

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9g4YsGpO-A

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Ernie. posted:

Let's turbo cpig
Not yet. We're missing something.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

##vote Cpig

Now we can turbo him.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
##vote cpig i can't resist the call of daytona and I'd really like to not die D1 please

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
no wait ##vote Amoeba because he dissed the greatest football club of all time

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

no wait ##vote Amoeba because he dissed the greatest football club of all time

beggars can't be choosers, it's cpig

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If I'm not supposed to base my D1 lynch on knee-jerk personal reactions I don't really know what I'm supposed to base it on and i'm Legit Suss on anyone that gives enough of a poo poo about how I vote on D1 tot ry and change my mind so I'm sticking with the dragon hater for now

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

If I'm not supposed to base my D1 lynch on knee-jerk personal reactions I don't really know what I'm supposed to base it on and i'm Legit Suss on anyone that gives enough of a poo poo about how I vote on D1 tot ry and change my mind so I'm sticking with the dragon hater for now

well the turbo that you said you'd like to join is happening, and it's on cpig, so where is your vote

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
well at least you're consistent I guess? How much longer do we have? I don't actually want a turbo lynch just because this game is so full of poo poo posting so far I'm pretty sure we're just picking people at random at this point and I think bandwagoning is marginally scummier than pushing for no turbo so nah I'll hold out a little bit longer thanks.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Rest assured when the time comes I will probably vote for Cpig over myself though!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
also its worth pointing out the turbo is actually on me and yours is more of a cool grudge match so i feel like i don't actually legitimately want to lend any support to the idea of a turbo out of self-preservation but we can talk about how you've been gunning for this turbo since the very start before any actual information which is still a little bit weird even in spite of whatever personal dynamic you and cpig have goin on

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
"information"

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

also its worth pointing out the turbo is actually on me and yours is more of a cool grudge match so i feel like i don't actually legitimately want to lend any support to the idea of a turbo out of self-preservation but we can talk about how you've been gunning for this turbo since the very start before any actual information which is still a little bit weird even in spite of whatever personal dynamic you and cpig have goin on

you might think i started before we had information, but i had all the information i needed.

if cpig was voting me for lying, then he's not his normal self (he would let my lie play out usually). if he was voting me for making GBS threads up the game, then he should've also been suspicious of TheRam. also in his voting post he mixed humor and seriousness so he could easily back-pedal.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ernie. posted:

you might think i started before we had information, but i had all the information i needed.

if cpig was voting me for lying, then he's not his normal self (he would let my lie play out usually). if he was voting me for making GBS threads up the game, then he should've also been suspicious of TheRam. also in his voting post he mixed humor and seriousness so he could easily back-pedal.

Stop being a dumb idiot Ernie.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ernie. posted:

if that actually meant anything to me I'm sure i'd take in on board and change my vote but if we're voting for real now I went back and read the thread again to see what the gently caress you were talking about and the only person that I think I'm actually suspicious of enough to call out for it is TheRam just because he's lying like hell under the guise of trying to get the game moving, when his bullshit is actually making it way harder for me to tell what is actually going on, much moreso than the usual jokephase poo poo so i'm going to ##vote TheRam

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?

well at least you're consistent I guess? How much longer do we have? I don't actually want a turbo lynch just because this game is so full of poo poo posting so far I'm pretty sure we're just picking people at random at this point and I think bandwagoning is marginally scummier than pushing for no turbo so nah I'll hold out a little bit longer thanks.

Emphasis mine. Right, so you said this with reference to yourself right? Since you're voting Amoeba for ~~football reasons~~ presumably it is not he who is being voted as the "scummier" person because there was no bandwagon reference there in your vote on him, so it's yourself?
With that in mind, why are you doing things based on how scummy they make you look? Is it because you're a scum and your goal is to not look scummy?

if that actually meant anything to me I'm sure i'd take in on board and change my vote but if we're voting for real now I went back and read the thread again to see what the gently caress you were talking about and the only person that I think I'm actually suspicious of enough to call out for it is TheRam just because he's lying like hell under the guise of trying to get the game moving, when his bullshit is actually making it way harder for me to tell what is actually going on, much moreso than the usual jokephase poo poo so i'm going to ##vote TheRam

See I'm not sure if this is a dumbpost, a scumpost or a combination of the two. You said you were suspicious of me and in the same breath said "he's also confusing me" which is an easy thing to point to when I flip town to say "oh man that TheRam guy tricked me with his weirdness grrrr theram we needed you!". Over all your style makes me feel like you're new and that's actually something you'd do, like pretty much word for word.

I didn't do anything particularly egregious, I continued to tell lies to make the start of the game less poo poo until I decided to stop. It's pretty simple, friend!

That said, I still want to kill you. I want to hear from Lumpen too.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Somber and MCED and anyone else trying to get traction on TheRam for "lying" likely flip Scum. Nobody is sincerely that dumb, but it's understandably tempting for a Scum to feign easily to find a place to drop a vote.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I like where my vote is at

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Dunk Rurea all day erry day.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Obvious Scumpost.
##Vote MC Eating Disorder

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Lumpen posted:

Somber and MCED and anyone else trying to get traction on TheRam for "lying" likely flip Scum. Nobody is sincerely that dumb, but it's understandably tempting for a Scum to feign easily to find a place to drop a vote.

I don't know I find people who are town are constantly that dumb.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
Well, I consider anyone that dumb a liability if Town, so not a bad lynch either way.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
D1 is so ridiculous. We all joke post and then people try to pick apart the bullshitting to try and find scumminess. It's so silly. The only way to get info is to lynch someone so we can see the flip and start putting the pieces together.

Unfortunately we have to make that decision with basically no information. It might look like I'm bandwagoning here, but, like I said, lynch is the only way for us to get info. ##vote MC ED

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
but guys, ernie is the scum :smith:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

According to Votefinder, this is only MC's third game, so I don't really feel good about lynching him, or that he's been pushed to -2 with over a day left until deadline.

I feel like it might just be Lumpen being Lumpen, but pushing MC to -2 (and thus, in range of a scum turbohammer) really irks me. ##vote Lumpen

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

This is why I should refresh before posting when it takes me ten minutes to reread the thread.

##vote AnonymousNarcotics

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
NO you are all voting the wrong person

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Newbies should experience getting turbo'd day 1 for being dumb. How else are you going to learn?

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

D1 is so ridiculous. We all joke post and then people try to pick apart the bullshitting to try and find scumminess. It's so silly. The only way to get info is to lynch someone so we can see the flip and start putting the pieces together.

Unfortunately we have to make that decision with basically no information. It might look like I'm bandwagoning here, but, like I said, lynch is the only way for us to get info. ##vote MC ED

Ahahah what is this post.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
to be fair, anon narc is pretty scummy with that post and I'd be willing to switch if needed.

But seriously though ernie first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Poison Mushroom posted:

According to Votefinder, this is only MC's third game, so I don't really feel good about lynching him, or that he's been pushed to -2 with over a day left until deadline.

I feel like it might just be Lumpen being Lumpen, but pushing MC to -2 (and thus, in range of a scum turbohammer) really irks me. ##vote Lumpen

Uh, what? Scum turbo hammer D1?

• Locked thread