Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I thought more exciting poo poo would happen. People dying and stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
##vote Harold Krell

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Rurea posted:

I thought more exciting poo poo would happen. People dying and stuff

RUREA. YOUR CONSIDERATION AMUSES ME. TELL ME, IF I WERE TO GRANT YOU THE POWER OF SUICIDE BOMBING TODAY, HOW WOULD YOU USE IT?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

jon joe posted:

RUREA. YOUR CONSIDERATION AMUSES ME. TELL ME, IF I WERE TO GRANT YOU THE POWER OF SUICIDE BOMBING TODAY, HOW WOULD YOU USE IT?

I would make a post full of the best animated .gifs and then suicide bomb winvirus

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

jon joe posted:

give it to me i'll kill lumpen

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

a worthy uhh posted:

your "guess" was more like a semi-condescending implicit backing of the named players being confirmed town

i don't think that it's normal for a mod to unpromptedly announce players as confirmed town

i don't think that it's normal for you to have taken that at face value and repeated it as truth

I haven't played in a while but I'm pretty sure that's literally how the 'confirmed town' works, where the townie is confirmed town by the mod. flatluigi's comment that it could also be misleading is also a good point.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

a worthy uhh posted:

your "guess" was more like a semi-condescending implicit backing of the named players being confirmed town

i don't think that it's normal for a mod to unpromptedly announce players as confirmed town

i don't think that it's normal for you to have taken that at face value and repeated it as truth

##vote Atoramos

I don't think it's normal for you to jump to such a conclusion when there may well be new or insanely rusty mafia players in abundance itt but fortunately for you voting for Harold Krell is much funnier.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I don't think it's normal for you to jump to such a conclusion when there may well be new or insanely rusty mafia players in abundance itt but fortunately for you voting for Harold Krell is much funnier.

you're a fuckhead for votespamming hth

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Rurea posted:

I would make a post full of the best animated .gifs and then suicide bomb winvirus

Kumbamontu posted:

give it to me i'll kill lumpen

BOTH OF THESE USES INTRIGUE ME. YOU MUST NOW COMPETE FOR MY FAVOR. PLEASE, IN AT LEAST 200 WORDS (A GIF COUNTS AS 25 WORDS), EXPLAIN WHY YOUR WAY IS BEST.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Atoramos posted:

I haven't played in a while but I'm pretty sure that's literally how the 'confirmed town' works, where the townie is confirmed town by the mod. flatluigi's comment that it could also be misleading is also a good point.

Confirmed town works a number of ways. It wouldn't totally surprise me. Taste did say not to assume anything and in a game this size, I won't.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

a worthy uhh posted:

you're a fuckhead for votespamming hth

ahh, I see you're getting right back on the horse. Welcome home.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

ahh, I see you're getting right back on the horse. Welcome home.

I haven't been an aggressive accusatory rear end in a top hat for years but its like riding a bike

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kind of feels like you guys are bullying Harold Krell even though he probally has a heart of gold.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

jon joe posted:

BOTH OF THESE USES INTRIGUE ME. YOU MUST NOW COMPETE FOR MY FAVOR. PLEASE, IN AT LEAST 200 WORDS (A GIF COUNTS AS 25 WORDS), EXPLAIN WHY YOUR WAY IS BEST.

You are probably full of poop and are just going to run kumba and I around in circles for a few pages and give us nothing.

I decline. :boom:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

a worthy uhh posted:

I haven't been an aggressive accusatory rear end in a top hat for years but its like riding a bike

It's like when Luke is in the room with the emperor and darth thinks about being good for a second but then he kills himself to do the right thing which when you really think about it was him just using sith motivations to defeat the sith, hes still a piece of poo poo, and you're darth vader and I'm Obi Wan just trolling the poo poo out of your son that you can't stay alive to right the ship of ahahaha fucker.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

jon joe posted:

WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
Krell will never die.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Rurea posted:

You are probably full of poop and are just going to run kumba and I around in circles for a few pages and give us nothing.

I decline. :boom:

YOU DARE DOUBT MY POWER?

VERY WELL, I SHALL EXTRACT FROM YOU YOUR PROMISED GOODS ANYWAY!

Rurea, Rurea, poor little Rurea,
Cursed to speak only through .gifs,
for our amusement aplenty,
and unedit quotes, votes, and powers too, I suppose
do this now,
Rurea, Rurea, ##pr Rurea

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

jon joe posted:

YOU DARE DOUBT MY POWER?

do this now,
Rurea, Rurea, ##pr Rurea

wow rude

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Votecount for Day 1

Harold Krell (8): Asiina, Lumpen, Pinterest Mom, HiipFire, Rurea, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, Lumpen, Lumpen, Kat Delacour, flatluigi
busb (1): imgay
Lumpen (1): Kumbamontu
Atoramos (1): a worthy uhh
Asiina (1): CapitalistPig

Not Voting (81): 50 pounds of bread, Alasdair Crawfish, Anidav, AnonymousNarcotics, Asphyxious, Atoramos, Bifauxnen, Big Nothing, Buane, busb, Bwee, Byers2142, CapnAndy, CCKeane, Chic Trombone, Deadbeat Dad, DizzyCow, Dominoes, Dr. Hurt, DuckHuntDog, Dugong, Eight Dollars, Ernie., EXAKT Science, fiery_valkyrie, fits, Grandicap, Grass Effect, GulagDolls, Hal Incandenza, Harold Krell, Highwire, Ixtlilton, JakeP, Jamuraan, Jose Valasquez, Khris Kruel, King Burgundy, kingcobweb, Lid, Little Mac, Magnus Gallant, Matthew Beet, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Meinberg, merk, Milky Moor, Mills, Mithranderp, MMM Whatchya Say, Mordiceius, mr.capps, Murmur Twin, Opopanax, Pander, Poison Mushroom, Power of Pecota, Quandary, Quidnose, Rarity, Revolvyerom, Saint Freak, Sandwolf, Savahontas, Somberbrero, Splode, Spoonsy, Tao Jones, The Carpet Shark, The Ninth Layer, TheRam, TiredDaemon, tithin, Tom Tucker, Varinn, wall monitor, weekly font, wins32767, winvirus, yuming, Zetsubou-san

With 93 alive, it's 47 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

jon joe posted:

do this now,
Rurea, Rurea, ##pr Rurea

It is so!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Did anyone actually investigate anything night 0?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

easy there gorton, slow your roll

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

What is this garbage.

I'm not reading all the past pages. Instead I will just

##vote: Lumpen

Vote Lumpen before he can fart again!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

imgay posted:

yeah please everyone tell imgay if you're a cop and what results you got there's no way that'd be a bad decision at all

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

HiipFire posted:

Not Voting (81): 50 pounds of bread, Alasdair Crawfish, Anidav, AnonymousNarcotics, Asphyxious, Atoramos, Bifauxnen, Big Nothing, Buane, busb, Bwee, Byers2142, CapnAndy, CCKeane, Chic Trombone, Deadbeat Dad, DizzyCow, Dominoes, Dr. Hurt, DuckHuntDog, Dugong, Eight Dollars, Ernie., EXAKT Science, fiery_valkyrie, fits, Grandicap, Grass Effect, GulagDolls, Hal Incandenza, Harold Krell, Highwire, Ixtlilton, JakeP, Jamuraan, Jose Valasquez, Khris Kruel, King Burgundy, kingcobweb, Lid, Little Mac, Magnus Gallant, Matthew Beet, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Meinberg, merk, Milky Moor, Mills, Mithranderp, MMM Whatchya Say, Mordiceius, mr.capps, Murmur Twin, Opopanax, Pander, Poison Mushroom, Power of Pecota, Quandary, Quidnose, Rarity, Revolvyerom, Saint Freak, Sandwolf, Savahontas, Somberbrero, Splode, Spoonsy, Tao Jones, The Carpet Shark, The Ninth Layer, TheRam, TiredDaemon, tithin, Tom Tucker, Varinn, wall monitor, weekly font, wins32767, winvirus, yuming, Zetsubou-san

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

What is this garbage.

I'm not reading all the past pages. Instead I will just

##vote: Lumpen

Vote Lumpen before he can fart again!

:agreed:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

When did Lumpen fart? I must know.

DizzyCow
Jan 7, 2005

MASTER OF WIFOM
Finger of suspicion at everyone voting Krell. If he were scum, what does he have to gain by scumclaiming? Think about it.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Ixtlilton posted:

When did Lumpen fart? I must know.

Farting is what happens when an rear end in a top hat speaks.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

flatluigi posted:

yeah please everyone tell imgay if you're a cop and what results you got there's no way that'd be a bad decision at all

:agreed:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Harold Krell posted:

Welcome everyone!

My name is Harold Krell and I'd like you to get acquainted with my mafia friends!

1. Poison Mushroom (Mafia-Aligned Godfather)
2. Dr. Hurt (Mafia-Aligned Roleblocker)
3. Yuming (Mafia-Aligned Bulletproof)
4. Highwire (Mafia-Aligned Tracker)
5. Magnus Gallant (Mafia-Aligned Backup Godfather)
6. Gulag (Mafia-Aligned Roleblocker)
7. Harold Krell (Mafia-Aligned Rolecop)
8. CapnAndy (Mafia-Aligned Ninja)
9. Saint Freak (Mafia-Aligned Doctor)
10. flatluigi (Mafia-Aligned Rolecop)
11. Meinberg (Mafia-Aligned Assassin)

I hopre you all have fun. ;)

people don't like him cause he posted this

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

imgay posted:

your mafiozo

DizzyCow
Jan 7, 2005

MASTER OF WIFOM

imgay posted:

IMO scumclaiming is superduper town though.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

imgay posted:

no that's not it

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

no that's not it

ERNIE, WHAT ARE YOUR OPINIONS ON THE SONG BARBIE GIRL?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

jon joe posted:

YOU DARE DOUBT MY POWER?

do this now,
Rurea, Rurea, ##pr Rurea

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

jon joe posted:

ERNIE, WHAT ARE YOUR OPINIONS ON THE SONG BARBIE GIRL?

oh my god if you do it to me i will be the happiest man alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

oh my god if you do it to me i will be the happiest man alive

THEN I DO NOT THINK I WILL!

OR MAYBE THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT?

DO NOT TRY AND CONFUSE ME, YOUNG ONE! YOU CANNOT FATHOM MY RAGE!

• Locked thread