Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Hi Guys

Night Zero cop

Scum hit

##vote yuming

I'm out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote yuming i believe

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Khris Kruel posted:

Great, had to watch the king of the nerds and missed the ruby king.

Ok, so what I'm getting from this thread is that someone is giving out day roles to people, which was used to kill Krell, who claimed scum, but didn't flip probably because of the role and apparently someone knows his role I guess.

TNL, Betrayer, and Byers are basically confirmed town since the mod posted it...I'm assuming from some type of Night 0 role.

Rurea has a PR...I haven't noticed any others, she may be the only one.

A lot of people are voting for lumpen but I didn't see a reason for it

Did I miss the reason?

Everyone has a PR

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

##vote yuming

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Lid posted:

Hi Guys

Night Zero cop

Scum hit

##vote yuming

I'm out

##vote yuming

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mills posted:

I accept this challenge

THE RUBY KING AWARDS YOU THIS:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

tithin posted:

Everyone has a PR

he means post restriction

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

JakeP posted:

he means post restriction

Correction noted and removed.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Khris Kruel posted:

great, had to watch the king of the nerds and missed the ruby king.

Ok, so what I'm getting from this thread is that someone is giving out day roles to people, which was used to kill Krell, who claimed scum, but didn't flip probably because of the role and apparently someone knows his role I guess.

TNL, Betrayer, and Byers are basically confirmed town since the mod posted it...I'm assuming from some type of Night 0 role.

Rurea has a PR...I haven't noticed any others, she may be the only one.

A lot of people are voting for lumpen but I didn't see a reason for it

Did I miss the reason?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
RUBY KING OUT

good luck with the rest of the game

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote yuming

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

I dont get it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

thx 2 bowmore~

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

I dont get it

HE said he doesnt have any pens to lend that guy BUT HE HAS A BAG FUL LOLOL

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

bowmore posted:

THE RUBY KING IS AMUSED

Mua ha ha!

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Hi, I'm here

Yeah this seems legit

##vote Yuming

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Lid posted:

Hi Guys

Night Zero cop

Scum hit

##vote yuming

I'm out

Well you could be a lyncher, but apparently yuming is on Krell's list, so this is probably more credible than any other stupid day 1 cop claim

I'm not voting it though :colbert: She ain't going nowhere, and you might still be a lyncher

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE WAS A BIG PART OF THE RUBY KING'S CHILDHOOD

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Lid posted:

Hi Guys

Night Zero cop

Scum hit

##vote yuming

I'm out

Okie Dokie.

##vote Yuming

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
##vote yuming

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
yo why yuming still alive hurry up

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

There's votes on Lumpen. What's the case on Lumpen? (I'm not going to re-read through the last hundred pages to find out why)

Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

The heart wants what the heart wants.

What's up assholes. I am the Topaz Queen, and unlike that idiot king I like words. So many words. gently caress pictures, you know what I mean?

Topaz means friendship, and we should all be friends in here, so write me a couple of paragraphs about who your best friend is in this game and why. The very best most friendliest person of all will be favored by me. And believe me, that's a pretty sweet deal because really I kind of hate you all. I swear to god if anyone posts anything about goths you'll get cut.

Okay so no meanness here, just the purity of language and love and joy. Get cracking!

Oh, one other note. I am not eligible for your friendship essay. Ugh. Gross.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lumpens the classic go-to dude to vote for

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

wall monitor posted:

There's votes on Lumpen. What's the case on Lumpen? (I'm not going to re-read through the last hundred pages to find out why)
:lumpen:Because Lumpen.:lumpen:

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Let's turbo no-lynch instead of yuming, imo.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Since it requires more input, and it's now friday night proper, there will be an open deadline of submission for the Topaz Queen's favor as of now.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tremendous Taste posted:

Since it requires more input, and it's now friday night proper, there will be an open deadline of submission for the Topaz Queen's favor as of now.

you gotta be kidding me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

just u wait :twisted:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Do I need to pick just one? Because I am the friendliest person in mafia due to a severe case of Canadianess so everyone is my best friend

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Sophia posted:

What's up assholes. I am the Topaz Queen, and unlike that idiot king I like words. So many words. gently caress pictures, you know what I mean?

Topaz means friendship, and we should all be friends in here, so write me a couple of paragraphs about who your best friend is in this game and why. The very best most friendliest person of all will be favored by me. And believe me, that's a pretty sweet deal because really I kind of hate you all. I swear to god if anyone posts anything about goths you'll get cut.

Okay so no meanness here, just the purity of language and love and joy. Get cracking!

Oh, one other note. I am not eligible for your friendship essay. Ugh. Gross.

Jumping on dis.

My best friend in this game is DizzyCow. In a game run by mills, we had to give someone else a medpack each night. If a person didn't get a medpack, they died. We had to use external communication like AIM to coordinate, and you were totally allowed to screw other people over.

I created a complex web of deceit and coordination between multiple pockets of survivors, but throughout the entire game, I refused to let DizzyCow to die. When Mills bumped it to 2, I let myself die in the game for DizzyCow to live. In the end, one of the members of my team won the game, being the last alive, but I never ever betrayed DizzyCow, no matter how much I was offered into other groups for it.

I love you Dizzy! I also invited him to this game. And he danced in the streets of Warhammer to the Chaos Gods to kill the last town left in the game.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

My best friend in this game is Byers. You might say I'm a bit of a rough and tumble type on the net, so being friendly with people isn't my forte. Byers sees through my veneer, sees something...more. He's a very astute man, this Byers, to see the duckling as the swan he is. He was the first person to call me "not an idiot I suppose" and it's been love ever since.

He is the platonic sun to my moon. He is the rainbow to my rain shower. When I need someone to listen (to my game ideas), he's there for me and I'm there for him. When I feel bad, byers knows just what to say, calling me homo when I feel guilty for being straight. He tucks in my soul at night and I want to kiss him on the mouth if it won't make things weird. I don't wear green apple lipstick for everyone, you know, and it's not just because he can't tell what color it is.

Byers is the best.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
MMM is a neato guy

Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

The heart wants what the heart wants.

Opopanax posted:

Do I need to pick just one? Because I am the friendliest person in mafia due to a severe case of Canadianess so everyone is my best friend

What are you, illiterate? BEST means only one. Choose who you will serve, northern neighbor.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sophia posted:

What are you, illiterate? BEST means only one. Choose who you will serve, northern neighbor.

The topaz queen, noted for her friendliness

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Sophia posted:

My best friend in this game is Diqnol.

Diqnol and I started playing mafia on SA at around the same time, and very early on he and I did not get along. At all. In part, that was due to our personalities. Diqnol is an angry poo poo poster who does not like it when people disagree with him, especially when other people side with that disagreeing person. I am a stubborn bastard who often will argue past the point of reason because I like the argument, and will do so with a mountain of words. These personalities do not mix well in Mafia.

We also didn't get along because for the first I believe 11 games we played together, we were never the same alignment. One of us was always scum or 3P, and our personalities assured that we would eventually butt heads.

But like a late 80s sitcom, what evolved was a strange form of respect. We grew to understand each other, to be able to read each other and accept the differing viewpoints of each other. And we used that respect against each other in games like Toon Noir when we found ourselves on opposite sides of alignment, but the vehement, virulent hate posting of our early games became civil. And as more time elapsed, we grew to enjoy games which we were in together.

When I played Survivor last year, I said then that Diqnol was my best friend on the forums. That was the first overt expression of this weird friendship that has evolved. Since then, we've got each other's backs. We got to play as scumbros just before Diqnol's since canceled retirement last year, and we've both reaqched out to the other at times to help out in games. When he was running a game that needed a replacement, he asked me and even though I was taking a break from Mafia, I helped him out by replacing in. When I had to withdraw from a game because someone told me information outside of the thread that I wasn't supposed to know, Diqnol stepped up and into a truly awful position to be in. Because that's what friends do.

My best friend in this game is Diqnol, because I've learned to accept him for who he is, and I believe he's done the same for me.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Sophia posted:

I am illiterate.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
##vote lumpen

Lol they're wasn't even a night zero idiots omg how dum do u have 2 be???

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

My best friend in this game is Byers. You might say I'm a bit of a rough and tumble type on the net, so being friendly with people isn't my forte. Byers sees through my veneer, sees something...more. He's a very astute man, this Byers, to see the duckling as the swan he is. He was the first person to call me "not an idiot I suppose" and it's been love ever since.

He is the platonic sun to my moon. He is the rainbow to my rain shower. When I need someone to listen (to my game ideas), he's there for me and I'm there for him. When I feel bad, byers knows just what to say, calling me homo when I feel guilty for being straight. He tucks in my soul at night and I want to kiss him on the mouth if it won't make things weird. I don't wear green apple lipstick for everyone, you know, and it's not just because he can't tell what color it is.

Byers is the best.

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

I'm new, so I haven't had a chance to get to know many people, but of those of you who I do know, I'm really fond of CCKeane.

Keane replaced into the first Mafia game i was running, taking up a spot on scumteam. And then he proceeded to rock out the rest of the game with style and effort and I think really made the whole experience memorable to me.

That game, in large part, helped convince me that I should stick around and play more mafia here. So you could say that if it wasn't for CCKeane, I literally would not be posting in this game.

You go, CCKeane. Keep on rocking.

• Locked thread