Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

The heart wants what the heart wants.

GulagDolls posted:

I am illiterate.

Goondolences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

busb posted:

##vote lumpen

Lol they're wasn't even a night zero idiots omg how dum do u have 2 be???

There was, busb. There was.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sophia posted:

What are you, illiterate? BEST means only one. Choose who you will serve, northern neighbor.

Then I choose Diqnol, because he is my antithesis and without him I would cease to exist. He is the Moriarty to my Holmes

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Sophia posted:

What's up assholes. I am the Topaz Queen, and unlike that idiot king I like words. So many words. gently caress pictures, you know what I mean?

Topaz means friendship, and we should all be friends in here, so write me a couple of paragraphs about who your best friend is in this game and why. The very best most friendliest person of all will be favored by me. And believe me, that's a pretty sweet deal because really I kind of hate you all. I swear to god if anyone posts anything about goths you'll get cut.

Okay so no meanness here, just the purity of language and love and joy. Get cracking!

Oh, one other note. I am not eligible for your friendship essay. Ugh. Gross.

My best friend is Imgay

We love to laugh and sing, and tell stories.

We also go on adventures. One time while on a quest through a mountain stronghold of some evil warlock we came across a troll guarding a cave bridge. The troll wouldnt let us pass unless we answered 3 riddles but imgay googled the riddles ahead of time, so we had no problem at all.

(it was a mummy troll)

Then he became trans

but hes still my friend

Now hes a lesbian

Heres me and some friends at his wedding

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

I am illiterate.

This would explain so much...

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

so if you're illiterate does that you mean you type with brail?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Khris Kruel posted:

so if you're illiterate does that you mean you type with brail?

Don't be stupid, he reads with braille

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Opopanax posted:

Don't be stupid, he reads with braille

how can he do that if he's illiterate

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Byers2142 posted:

There was, busb. There was.

um no their wasnt

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Votecount for Day 1

Lumpen (12): Kumbamontu, CCKeane, Alasdair Crawfish, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, Ernie., GulagDolls, Bifauxnen, Asphyxious, Little Mac, flatluigi, Asiina, tithin, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, busb
yuming (8): Lid, JakeP, weekly font, CapitalistPig, Pinterest Mom, wall monitor, King Burgundy, Lumpen
Byers2142 (2): GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, Ernie., Ernie., Ernie., GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, JakeP, Ernie., Rurea, JakeP
Lynch No One! (2): Big Nothing, DuckHuntDog
Pander (1): Grandicap
busb (1): imgay
GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE (1): Byers2142, Byers2142, Deadbeat Dad, GulagDolls, GulagDolls
Little Mac (1): Byers2142
Atoramos (1): a worthy uhh
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (1): The Ninth Layer
Asiina (1): CapitalistPig, Rarity, CapitalistPig
Ernie. (0): Byers2142, Byers2142, Byers2142, Byers2142
Bifauxnen (0): Rarity, Rarity

Not Voting (61): 50 pounds of bread, Anidav, AnonymousNarcotics, Atoramos, Buane, Bwee, CapnAndy, Chic Trombone, DizzyCow, Dominoes, Dr. Hurt, Dugong, Eight Dollars, EXAKT Science, fiery_valkyrie, fits, Grass Effect, Hal Incandenza, Highwire, HiipFire, Ixtlilton, Jamuraan, Jose Valasquez, Kat Delacour, Khris Kruel, kingcobweb, Magnus Gallant, Matthew Beet, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Meinberg, merk, Milky Moor, Mills, Mithranderp, MMM Whatchya Say, Mordiceius, mr.capps, Murmur Twin, Opopanax, Pander, Poison Mushroom, Power of Pecota, Quandary, Quidnose, Revolvyerom, Saint Freak, Sandwolf, Savahontas, Somberbrero, Splode, Spoonsy, Tao Jones, The Carpet Shark, TheRam, TiredDaemon, Tom Tucker, Varinn, wins32767, winvirus, yuming, Zetsubou-san

With 92 alive, it's 47 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 17th, 2015 at midnight EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 1 hour.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hello, Topaz Queen? I am the best friend of two people and I feel this qualifies me for some sort of cool prom king skin in the riot shop.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Hello friends

I need 5 player name please

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

busb posted:

um no their wasnt

Yes, there was. TT edited the second post that originally said it was N0, but here he is talking about it:

Tremendous Taste posted:

Let me rephrase: If you have a N0 action, you know it.

There was a N0.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

tithin posted:

Hello friends

50 pounds of bread, Anidav, AnonymousNarcotics, Atoramos, Buane

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Topaz Queen? Topaz Queen. Topaz Queen, can I revise my essay now that my fingers click keys?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Byers2142 posted:

50 pounds of bread, Anidav, AnonymousNarcotics, Atoramos, Buane

To clarify, tonight, I nominate 5 names

3 of them will be doctored
1 of them will be copped
1 of them will die

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

tithin posted:

Hello friends

Dexanth
Chili
Dhaes
Mikujin
Phillip J Fry

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

tithin posted:

1 of them will be copped
1 of them will die

Lumpen, Lumpen, Lumpen, Lumpen, Lumpen

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Sophia posted:

What's up assholes. I am the Topaz Queen, and unlike that idiot king I like words. So many words. gently caress pictures, you know what I mean?

Topaz means friendship, and we should all be friends in here, so write me a couple of paragraphs about who your best friend is in this game and why.

Oooh, I can do this one.

My very best internet friend who is also in this game is Rarity. We have a long and sordid history. A year ago January we played in Awful Big Brother together. This was a John Cena game like Awful Survivor, which many of you are familiar with. Rarity and I ended up in an alliance on the first day. For about 2-3 days we were also in secret alliances we both thought the other didn't know about, but eventually the truth spilled out and we decided that we would be true to each other no matter what and would work to control the game. We ended up creating alliances within alliances within alliances, all designed to turn on each other at the appropriate time and keep us safe. Through being challenge beasts and superior maneuvering we systematically betrayed all of our allies (Hi Jake, Hurt, and Xylo! :ese: :love:). Between the two of us we had so much blood on our hands, but I was okay with it because I justified my actions as not only trying to get myself to the end, but trying to get my one true ally to the end with me. I assumed Rarity felt the same way. But in the end she gave in to her paranoia that I would turn on her and voted me out right before the finale. I was ULTIMATE BETRAYED!!!! i was extremely bitter for a time, but I had lost friendships to stubborness before and so I forgave her for her act of betrayal (being able to cast the deciding vote to make her lose the finale also helped).

When the opportunity came along to play another forum reality game, a twisted and monstrous game created by the evil demon winvirus called Popularity Contest, we tried to enact our plan that we would appear to never trust each other again because what had happened in Big Brother, but would in fact be secret allies! It worked for a time, but we were eventually driven apart. This time by leaks (hi MMT!) and quits (hi Poque!) and the desire to win over new allies (hi CS and JJ!). Eventually in order to get myself to the end, I had to be the one who stabbed my dear friend in the back. Once again we failed to make the finale together.

Despite all the betrayals and their ultimateness we have remained great friends and I'd like to think that one day we will play a game together and the two of us will make it to the end together and it will be glorious!

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

tithin posted:

Hello friends

Well TNL, The Betrayer, and Byers are all confirmed towns, so they should be in the list.

I also nominate myself so the possibility of death is risked by me as well.

Lumpen and yuming are unlikely to survive, so not them.

So put...uh...Atoramos in there as well

Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

The heart wants what the heart wants.

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Topaz Queen? Topaz Queen. Topaz Queen, can I revise my essay now that my fingers click keys?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Khris Kruel posted:

Well TNL, The Betrayer, and Byers are all confirmed towns, so they should be in the list.

I also nominate myself so the possibility of death is risked by me as well.

Lumpen and yuming are unlikely to survive, so not them.

So put...uh...Atoramos in there as well

One of us dies, you know.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

tithin posted:

Hello friends

yuming
GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE
Splode
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
Rarity

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Sophia posted:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

Topaz queen

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Byers2142 posted:

and the rest of us will be glorified, and it will allow the actual doctors to not have to worry about it

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

tithin posted:

1 of them will be copped
1 of them will die

In this case, bottom five real players on the post count at day's end. We'll get a cop on a lurker, kill another lurker; not a bad night.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Lid posted:

yuming
GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE
Splode
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
Rarity

Rude!

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Byers2142 posted:

This is how The Plan works, have you not been paying attention?

I volunteer.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

since the scum will almost certainly kill confirmed townies, it's probably more efficient this way

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Khris Kruel posted:

and the rest of us will be glorified, and it will allow the actual doctors to not have to worry about it

What about my lurker plan instead? Ignore the doctors, let's use the cop and kill to deal with a few lurkers early.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Byers2142 posted:

In this case, bottom five real players on the post count at day's end. We'll get a cop on a lurker, kill another lurker; not a bad night.

actually this plan is better

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Khris Kruel posted:

great, had to watch the king of the nerds and missed the ruby king.

Ok, so what I'm getting from this thread is that someone is giving out day roles to people, which was used to kill Krell, who claimed scum, but didn't flip probably because of the role and apparently someone knows his role I guess.

TNL, Betrayer, and Byers are basically confirmed town since the mod posted it...I'm assuming from some type of Night 0 role.

Rurea has a PR...I haven't noticed any others, she may be the only one.

A lot of people are voting for lumpen but I didn't see a reason for it

Did I miss the reason?

you're kinda bad at reading the thread

- JJ gave the day bomb
- TNL, Betrayer, and Byers are definitely not confirmed town because there's no guarantee whatever caused that post to happen was correct.
- JJ also gave Rurea the post restriction
- read any lumpen post ever

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Atoramos posted:

This is how The Plan works, have you not been paying attention?

I volunteer.

This isn't the Plan. Also, who is actually in the Plan D1, and who set it up? I've asked two or three times, no one's answering.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I support the lurker option for that 5 player list thing, too

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

flatluigi posted:

you're kinda bad at reading the thread

- JJ gave the day bomb
- TNL, Betrayer, and Byers are definitely not confirmed town because there's no guarantee whatever caused that post to happen was correct.
- JJ also gave Rurea the post restriction

why are you assuming its incorrect?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

flatluigi posted:

What are you saying here? We should lynch lumpen for being a jerk? Or because he is scum?1

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my best friend is jakep. He taught me that being a dwarf was something to be proud of.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Khris Kruel posted:

Why are you assuming it is?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

Why would you assume it is correct?

It could easily be a scum messenger or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

when the mod posts in the thread saying three people are confirmed town, I look other places for scum until proven otherwise

• Locked thread