Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

flatluigi posted:

here is what kk thinks happens:

• krell was scum instead of just an rear end in a top hat (despite all accounts) and decides to post his 100% factual scumteam in the thread
  • TT jokes about it instead of trashing/rewriting the setup for some reason despite the setup being hosed
  • the mafia plots to get a third party to give a non-mafia player a kill that causes krell to not flip and this succeeds
  • instead of letting the hidden flip rock, have people post about the lack of flip and luck into nobody else post about it
  • have the mod say straight-up that people were given the flip
  • have the mafia people claim that he was literally the worst role ever to fakeclaim given how public them being wrong would be once the next day fails to roll around

in conclusion: lmao you're really bad

and this? The bolded emphasis is mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

ok maybe not that, I reread it and sort of understand what he's saying now

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Sophia posted:

What's up assholes. I am the Topaz Queen, and unlike that idiot king I like words. So many words. gently caress pictures, you know what I mean?

Topaz means friendship, and we should all be friends in here, so write me a couple of paragraphs about who your best friend is in this game and why. The very best most friendliest person of all will be favored by me. And believe me, that's a pretty sweet deal because really I kind of hate you all. I swear to god if anyone posts anything about goths you'll get cut.

Okay so no meanness here, just the purity of language and love and joy. Get cracking!

Oh, one other note. I am not eligible for your friendship essay. Ugh. Gross.

Ok, there's only one girl in this game I can write this about. Anyone who's part of the current mafia community knows who I mean, for the rest of you it's Asiina. We met just over a year ago during Awful Big Brother. We set up an alliance on D1 that we carried all the way through the game. One by one, we cut down our enemies and stabbed our friends in the back and in doing so we developed a deep bond of trust. It was so great to have someone who I could talk to about the game who understood it on the same level as me and who was also really fun to just sit and chat bullshit with. And then I ruined everything. I did to her what we did to everyone else, I stabbed her in the back. I learned a very important lesson that day. Some things are more important than winning. For the rest of a game, I was an absolute wreck. My showing at final tribal was a disaster cause I just didn't care, all I wanted was to talk to her and make it right. As soon as the votes came in, I asked her back into our doc and I had tears streaming down my face as I apologised. Luckily, she forgave me and we were able to move past it. We played PopCon together and she betrayed me while I stayed loyal and I was kinda mad about it for a time (not for the betrayal itself but the way it happened) but I got over it. She's also the reason I play mafia and I never would have had all the fun experiences I've had or met all these great people without her.

So that's our history but it doesn't really explain the why. Cause there's more to this friendship than just old alliance bonds, cause those bonds wouldn't exist if there wasn't already a connection. I think one of the things I love most about Asii is she isn't afraid to hold back on her opinions. She speaks her mind, if she doesn't like something you've done she will tell you and that is a trait that I really respect. She's also very creative and hard-working when it comes to games. She put so much work into Awful Genius and ended up producing something that was absolutely amazing, her mafia setups are always a joy to play and her flavour is inevitably entertaining. I haven't even mentioned yet that she's got a wicked sense of humour so she's a great person to just chat poo poo with. So guys, if you're in this game and you don't know who Asiina is, take the time to get to know her. She's amazing.

Asiina posted:

Eventually in order to get myself to the end, I had to be the one who stabbed my dear friend in the back.

You didn't HAVE to :argh:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Even though it's probably not reciprocated, Rarity is my best friend in this game. In my first ever mafia game she was my werewolf scumbro and it was a grand old time and WE WON even though I died because she's just that awesome. Also, there's not a lot of other girls in this here mafia community so I do tend to favor them. Also guys suck. My phone kept auto correcting guys to fits so I guess fits sucks too.

So rarity is my best friend :)

D'aw :3:

You're definitely a friend, friend ANarc! It was great being able to get to know you in Skyrim, you're really cool and I'm looking forward to playing loads more mafia with you :D

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Khris Kruel posted:

ok so here is the list of players that are in the game that posted in the 5 minute window of Harold Krell's death:

Gulagdoll
Rurea
flatluigi
GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE
Milky Moor
Rarity
Bifauxnen

Can y'all confirm if you got a message about Harold's role?

Gulagdoll and flatluigi claim they did

I didn't get a message about Krell's flip

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Khris Kruel posted:

if anyone's counting, and I am, that's two scum slips

Oh god dude stop it this is painful :gonk:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
##vote yuming

This momentum on flatluigi is terrible, based off an assumptive premise and while I think KK's genuinely made a mistake, the bandwagon votes are very scummy.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Asiina posted:

Eventually in order to get myself to the end, I had to be the one who stabbed my dear friend in the back.

~with malicious intent~

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Khris Kruel posted:

great, had to watch the king of the nerds and missed the ruby king.

Ok, so what I'm getting from this thread is that someone is giving out day roles to people, which was used to kill Krell, who claimed scum, but didn't flip probably because of the role and apparently someone knows his role I guess.

TNL, Betrayer, and Byers are basically confirmed town since the mod posted it...I'm assuming from some type of Night 0 role.

Rurea has a PR...I haven't noticed any others, she may be the only one.

A lot of people are voting for lumpen but I didn't see a reason for it

Did I miss the reason?
##vote: Khris Kruel

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Lumpen posted:

##Vote flatluigi
Good work KK

Survival vote.
##vote Lumpen

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
The pm I received did NOT call Krell a princess, nor town

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hi guys what did I miss?

I assume everyone posted about how I am their best friend???

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kat Delacour posted:

Alright.

Its one thing to ask why we flip up
Have you ever
Wondered why it is we fall in love
Can you tell me
Do you know what it is Krell's looking for
What do we need
Can you tell me why I care
How is it that we hear
That voice that says "the scum's right there"

Thanks you've been fuel for thought
Now I'm more confused than before
But that's okay I've just read and made another loving love song
Thanks you've been fuel for thought
Now I'm more lonely than before
But that's okay I've just read and made another loving love song

##serenade flatluigi

What a moving song! flatluigi is truly touched, noting that "Yes, it's true that TT told me Krell was a beloved princess. I could never lie to you, Kat."

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hi guys what did I miss?

I assume everyone posted about how I am their best friend???

I like you Hal, and think you are a pretty cool guy and mafia player, but the BEST? Worthy of typing out a few paragraphs? Nah. Maaaaybe for Ernie.

If I had to put down a vote it would probably be for yuming, but seriously let's no lynch.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sophia posted:

What's up assholes. I am the Topaz Queen, and unlike that idiot king I like words. So many words. gently caress pictures, you know what I mean?

Topaz means friendship, and we should all be friends in here, so write me a couple of paragraphs about who your best friend is in this game and why. The very best most friendliest person of all will be favored by me. And believe me, that's a pretty sweet deal because really I kind of hate you all. I swear to god if anyone posts anything about goths you'll get cut.

Okay so no meanness here, just the purity of language and love and joy. Get cracking!

Oh, one other note. I am not eligible for your friendship essay. Ugh. Gross.

I'm setting a deadline of 5:00 PM EST to appease the Topaz Queen

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Also I don't know if people are strategically voting to keep specific names on the top two or what.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Tremendous Taste posted:

What a moving song! flatluigi is truly touched, noting that "Yes, it's true that TT told me Krell was a beloved princess. I could never lie to you, Kat."

:toot:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Tremendous Taste posted:

:allears:

I'm learning that there really that many different mafia players. If you'd covered the usernames, you could have convinced me that KK and flatluigi last night were Lumpen and Diqnol.

I agree with flatluigi's logic, and think that KK is just wrong. I think that he's just wrong in that special twisted logic way that would appeal to Lumpen, but I don't understand how Pander can 100% agree with what KK is saying and then admit in his very next post he doesn't understand part of the logic in KK's case. I also don't understand Alasdair's jump-on vote; it feels opportunistic.

Pander and Alasdair come out of that looking the most like scum.

I've realized that tracking things in this game are going to be hard, so here's my scum list. It will be at the bottom of every post from now on, so people don't have to read 40+ pages to figure out how I feel:

Byers Scum List

Alasdair - Tried to run The Plan, Reaction to KK's case on flatluigi
Pander - Reaction to KK's case on flatluigi
yuming - Cop Result, No Comment
Ernie - The cards have spoken...

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Hitler.

In the game? yuming. Test the cop result, let us use that to inform our lynch.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I embrace the chaos. I would kill CapnAndy in a reverse CapnAndy gambit.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I embrace the chaos. I would kill CapnAndy in a reverse CapnAndy gambit.

... why is CapnAndy dead D1, he should be alive, he must be scum?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

... why is CapnAndy dead D1, he should be alive, he must be scum?

If you're going to make such a joke you either have to say it entirely backwards into vocaroo and post it for my judgment or accept that I'm a fighter for chaos and an enemy of hypocrisy. I am a man of principle. You challenge that, but as my best friend, I accept and respect the hell out of that.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

DuckHuntDog posted:

Also I don't know if people are strategically voting to keep specific names on the top two or what.

yeah, it's really worth remembering that we're getting the top two lynched -- even if there's a runaway leader people should be wary of second place so that it doesn't accidentally hit someone not a lot of people want dead

with that said:

##vote yuming

gently caress lumpen but there's no reason that a claimed scum investigation should be trailing behind a policy vote

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

flatluigi posted:

yeah, it's really worth remembering that we're getting the top two lynched -- even if there's a runaway leader people should be wary of second place so that it doesn't accidentally hit someone not a lot of people want dead

with that said:

##vote yuming

gently caress lumpen but there's no reason that a claimed scum investigation should be trailing behind a policy vote

Good news! We get to hang two people today!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
you should probably read both the top and the bottom half of my post

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Oh my. Well, you caught me, I was glazing over things you said before the actual vote.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Poque posted:

The pm I received did NOT call Krell a princess, nor town

Hey Poque, want to tell me what he did tell you then? I'd love to hear it in lieu of a certain bolded mod post.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Poque is a non-player.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
I'm not sold on a lumpenlynch and this lumpenlist is intriguing, plus the sooner we test the sanity of this cop the better ##vote yuming

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote yuming apparently it is the thing to do

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hmmm, gonna have to go with lumpen.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Hey Poque, want to tell me what he did tell you then? I'd love to hear it in lieu of a certain bolded mod post.

he told me nothing about harold krell at all. the pm was unrelated

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Poque posted:

he told me nothing about harold krell at all. the pm was unrelated

Word.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:hb: FHEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! :hb:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i have a wincon in this game btw.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

If you're going to make such a joke you either have to say it entirely backwards into vocaroo and post it for my judgment or accept that I'm a fighter for chaos and an enemy of hypocrisy. I am a man of principle. You challenge that, but as my best friend, I accept and respect the hell out of that.

But of course...

http://tindeck.com/listen/shymp

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Power of Pecota posted:

Flavor-Blasted Goldfish are the only good Goldfish.

this is a dirty lie

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Pizza goldfish, original goldfish, wheat goldfish, ill take em all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Poque posted:

i have a wincon in this game btw.

i feel scared now