Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CapitalistPig posted:

anyone still wanting to vote yuming after her current posting is either dumb or a scum.

pick one of those rarity.

Are you dumb or are you a scum?

What, you mean the post where she just summarises things that have happened to look helpful without having to add anything new? Or the one offering advice on Lid's cop actions that was already the obvious move? Or the one where she wrote off my post as bad without providing a single reason despite having a ton of words to go off?

Point me to the posts that make you think she's town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Oh PS I know I haven't made any quality posts but I am keeping up with the thread and trying to comprehend and form valid arguments.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
This is a moment worth recording. The forums will not let the votefinder code be posted.

Taste is there a way to disable counting the redundant votes? It is overloading things.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

what is this

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

The Ninth Layer posted:

Why don't we just lynch Diqnol AND yuming? Problem solved.....?

I suggested this and don't oppose it at all.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
All of them :sparkles:

Your reasoning is terrible. You wrote opinions that were based on outdated information and then didn't bother to update them when the circumstances change.

Do you still think Asiina is scum? I have a better read of her than you imo.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Rarity's been doing a thing lately where she writes down her thoughts as she reads the thread and then dumps all of them. That's what was going on in that post. I like it :shobon:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Guys currently Harold Krell is in a position to be lynched. Can we please divert votes off of him onto Yuming DIqnl or Lumpen. TIA TYVM TTYL

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

oh i dont know maybe, her giant comprehensive case on diqnol which is very good.
also the fact that you are being scum rarity.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

JakeP posted:

Guys currently Harold Krell is in a position to be lynched. Can we please divert votes off of him onto Yuming DIqnl or Lumpen. TIA TYVM TTYL
Why do you want to lynch me Jake.

Tell me more.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Lid posted:

The issue I see in contrast is that, apart from arguably Diqnol, the lets says "secondary votes" to replace Yuming are policy lynches. In a game with uncertain investigations as you might say people are more interested in just lynching for the sake of lynching. Again this goes back to yuming being a liked player as opposed to one of the policy players is rubbing me the wrong way even if on any other day one i'd be all on board because seriously gently caress Krell. It's players falling into the trap of "oh its day one theres no information yet" but we have information today, in fact we have a LOT of information today. My result is supported by the oracles statement that one of the three players including yuming isn't town. It's not a slam dunk by any stretch but players treating this day one like "oh lol its like every day one lets turbo those guys we dont like" ignores night zero.

Yeah these policy lynches are dumb but you can't really ask people to come up with intelligent opinions out of a thread where we get 1000 posts a day.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

yuming posted:

Why do you want to lynch me Jake.

Tell me more.

To save Krell

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I dont want you to die yuming I need you to

for krell

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

JakeP posted:

I dont want you to die yuming I need you to

for krell
... ok. I am baffled by this.

And also by the fact that JakeP has more posts than me.

How does he have more posts than me I have read most of this thread and can remember none of his opinions.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yuming posted:

Your reasoning is terrible. You wrote opinions that were based on outdated information and then didn't bother to update them when the circumstances change.

Do you still think Asiina is scum? I have a better read of her than you imo.

Holy poo poo, you are terrible at this.

Rarity posted:

- yuming's reaction to the votes on her was very self-serving, she was only focused on survival and not doing anything to help town. Also unless it comes up later, nobody's claimed as the person giving yuming her orders

- Ah there's the additional claim from MMM for yuming's role. I think I remember seeing a similar setup in I think it was one of Ecco's games? There were three players who'd submit a name to an assassin and then the assassin would pick one of the three to kill. I'm pretty sure there was scum in that little group so I'm not going to write yuming off based on her claim just yet. Also, MMM's play in general looks very towny.

- Mills being confirmed masons with yuming is such horseshit. Most likely, Mills doesn't know or care about yuming's alignment, he's just trying to let her keep playing for longer because ~*emotions*~

Oh look, there's me continuing to record my opinions on you as new info comes up :aaa:

Yeah, Asiina's still scum. I just don't want to risk having you drop out of the top 2 places.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

I tried to have you do this and told you we should try to get lumpen and diqnol lunched

rarity came in and messed it up by voting yuming and you jumped right on the bandwagon so if yuming is getting lynched i'm making drat sure krell is too.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

yuming posted:

... ok. I am baffled by this.

And also by the fact that JakeP has more posts than me.

How does he have more posts than me I have read most of this thread and can remember none of his opinions.

stop smoking so much weed

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

CapitalistPig posted:

oh i dont know maybe, her giant comprehensive case on diqnol which is very good.
also the fact that you are being scum rarity.

I as a matter of fact agree with this except, unless i'm thinking incorrectly, someone earlier said the existence of multiple scum teams which would make sense as any scum team being uniform in this game would easily be able to accomplish plurality votes just by voting as a bloc. Is there a reason they can't both be scum?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CapitalistPig posted:

I tried to have you do this and told you we should try to get lumpen and diqnol lunched

rarity came in and messed it up by voting yuming and you jumped right on the bandwagon so if yuming is getting lynched i'm making drat sure krell is too.

NO DONT

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

JakeP posted:

stop smoking so much weed
I haven't ever :sparkles:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Lid posted:

The issue I see in contrast is that, apart from arguably Diqnol, the lets says "secondary votes" to replace Yuming are policy lynches. In a game with uncertain investigations as you might say people are more interested in just lynching for the sake of lynching. Again this goes back to yuming being a liked player as opposed to one of the policy players is rubbing me the wrong way even if on any other day one i'd be all on board because seriously gently caress Krell. It's players falling into the trap of "oh its day one theres no information yet" but we have information today, in fact we have a LOT of information today. My result is supported by the oracles statement that one of the three players including yuming isn't town. It's not a slam dunk by any stretch but players treating this day one like "oh lol its like every day one lets turbo those guys we dont like" ignores night zero.

And yeah lynches usually come down to popularity in the early days, but that's democracy for you. It helps to be someone that everyone knows, just like in politics or anything else that people are voting for.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

yuming posted:

I haven't ever :sparkles:

smoke more then it prevents early onset alzheimers

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Lid posted:

I as a matter of fact agree with this except, unless i'm thinking incorrectly, someone earlier said the existence of multiple scum teams which would make sense as any scum team being uniform in this game would easily be able to accomplish plurality votes just by voting as a bloc. Is there a reason they can't both be scum?

this is not scum yuming

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Rarity posted:

Holy poo poo, you are terrible at this.

Oh look, there's me continuing to record my opinions on you as new info comes up :aaa:

Yeah, Asiina's still scum. I just don't want to risk having you drop out of the top 2 places.
No Rarity. Poque is correct. You are terrible at this. Have you ever been consist in finding scums? Because this isn't going to cut it.

That is the post AFTER which a bunch of new information has come up. And you just quote it... to show your opinion changes... it makes no sense.

;;;;

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I fundamentally disagree with the existence of Harold Krell.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Actually, Lumpen is terrible at this.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

CapitalistPig posted:

this is not scum yuming

Scum yuming in a game with one scum team or scum yuming in a game with multiple scum teams?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pinterest Mom posted:

Rarity's been doing a thing lately where she writes down her thoughts as she reads the thread and then dumps all of them. That's what was going on in that post. I like it :shobon:

Yeah, normally I go individually quote by quote but screw doing that when it's 25 pages to get through.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

yuming posted:

No Rarity. Poque is correct. You are terrible at this. Have you ever been consist in finding scums? Because this isn't going to cut it.

That is the post AFTER which a bunch of new information has come up. And you just quote it... to show your opinion changes... it makes no sense.

;;;;

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

yuming posted:

;;;;
Like it was legit that post I was referring to when I said you haven't changed your opinion.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

tithin posted:

I fundamentally disagree with the existence of Harold Krell.
qft

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Lid posted:

In a game like this no. I have no idea what the setup is but I could believe two scum teams or a variety of other crazy poo poo like cults.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Lid posted:

Scum yuming in a game with one scum team or scum yuming in a game with multiple scum teams?

scum yuming period

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Rarity is lieing for the sake of lieing or she is dumb; I haven't worked out which.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

DizzyCow posted:

Can you just summarize this or something? Don't take "longer is better" to heart, dude.

Oh, I disagree. Longer is INDEED better.

:awesome:Know what I'm sayin'?:awesome:

:pervert:Like a four-inch wiener? Get it? :pervert:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
IF KRELL DIES THE MEAN GIRLS WIN

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Also your avatar is adorable.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Harold Krell posted:

Oh, I disagree. Longer is INDEED better.

:awesome:Know what I'm sayin'?:awesome:

:pervert:Like a four-inch wiener? Get it? :pervert:

LMAOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I think testing the cop claim would've been good, but people are like OH NO YUMING CAN'T BE SCUM so whatever, it's D1 let's see if she is a super duper scumhunter to keep around after all

##vote GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE

• Locked thread