Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I don't like it either how Mills was just making up junk about masons to save Yuming, but I figure this game is freaking huge we can afford to give her one chance on D1. If Lid had just held off a bit on explicitly claiming he was a cop, we probably wouldn't have got around to lynching her yet anyway.

So on the off chance that she really is this valuable scumhunter who's totally on the case, if it turned out her D1 guess WAS right and nailed a scum, that'd carry a lot more weight for convincing me she's town than personal appeals.

JakeP posted:

I wouldnt mind lumpen surviving as well if we can find an alternative target to him that people can agree on without lynching krell

Not sure why lynching Krell is supposed to be a bad option, though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

Pinterest Mom posted:

I have grievances?
I said terrible things about you that one time in Awful Survivor. If not for that, why?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

flatluigi posted:

Dragnix should've been invited imo
I've always wanted to play with him.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
I am still reading this dang thing can someone quote the case on Diqnol or just tell me or something?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Eight Dollars posted:

I am still reading this dang thing can someone quote the case on Diqnol or just tell me or something?
Just look at my post history. I have a summary of D1 and the Diqnol case.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Other dudes have cited investigations on them yet you guys are choosing to bully Krell? Give the guy a break he already died once today.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Bifauxnen posted:

Hes hilarious, AND perhaps this is his REDEMPTION GAME

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

imgay posted:

Other dudes have cited investigations on them yet you guys are choosing to bully Krell? Give the guy a break he already died once today.

Nah

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

JakeP posted:

Hes hilarious, AND perhaps this is his REDEMPTION GAME

Nah

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
people who only want to be ~~~hilarious~~~ and not play should find a thread to be ~~~hilarious~~~ in and not play

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Poque posted:

birdon is not only adorable but he's also one of my favorite powers in Kirby Super Star
I'm gonna cosplay Birdon.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Rarity has a really low Dragnicity.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't like it either how Mills was just making up junk about masons to save Yuming, but I figure this game is freaking huge we can afford to give her one chance on D1. If Lid had just held off a bit on explicitly claiming he was a cop, we probably wouldn't have got around to lynching her yet anyway.

So on the off chance that she really is this valuable scumhunter who's totally on the case, if it turned out her D1 guess WAS right and nailed a scum, that'd carry a lot more weight for convincing me she's town than personal appeals.

I will say again that we can be safe in the knowledge there are multiple scum teams as a uniform scum team of any size above 10-14 players in this game would be a voting bloc that controls the game. Yuming can be scum AND Diqnol can be scum AND they may not be bussing each other. I find nothing independently logically at fault with this situation.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

flatluigi posted:

people who only want to be ~~~hilarious~~~ and not play should find a thread to be ~~~hilarious~~~ in and not play

people who want to cry and complain should post in EN

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
USA USA USA

can we kill all the austrailians

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Remember back in the day when Alasdair was the go-to policy lynch? Good times.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Lid posted:

I will say again that we can be safe in the knowledge there are multiple scum teams as a uniform scum team of any size above 10-14 players in this game would be a voting bloc that controls the game. Yuming can be scum AND Diqnol can be scum AND they may not be bussing each other. I find nothing independently logically at fault with this situation.
Hi Lid.

Your result is wrong :saddyface: :(

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Eight Dollars posted:

Diqnol said that scum would hang their hat on the cop investigation and proceeds to do that thing, essentially.

I don't like the case on Diqnol, the votes on Lumpen and Krell are policy votes.

yumming I'm torn between the possibility all is not what it seems with a n0 cop return, versus the fact that choosing a policy vote over a claimed scum investigation is a dumb move.

##vote: winvirus because I still think he's a better option to hang than the others.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

flatluigi posted:

Yessss flatluigi we know :rolleyes:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Tithin, mate, Krell is a gently caress and if this was any other day I'd be cutting him with a rusty knife, but today is not like any other day. Vote yuming or Diqnol.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I would rather lynch yuming because a paranoid cop investigated her than Lumpen for ???he's Lumpen??? because at least the yuming lynch would be somewhat related to events in the game.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

JakeP posted:

USA USA USA

can we kill all the austrailians

I can get on board with that. Bifauxnen probably could too.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
Lumpen (12): Kumbamontu, CCKeane, Alasdair Crawfish, Alasdair Crawfish, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, Ernie., GulagDolls, Bifauxnen, Asphyxious, Little Mac, flatluigi, Asiina, tithin, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, busb, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, flatluigi, CCKeane, CCKeane, Asphyxious, Tom Tucker, Rurea, Rurea, Ernie., Ernie., Asiina, tithin, Kumbamontu, Bifauxnen, busb, Poison Mushroom, Jamuraan, Pinterest Mom, JakeP, JakeP, Kumbamontu, imgay, JakeP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-fkxbb9k64

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

The Ninth Layer posted:

Remember back in the day when Alasdair was the go-to policy lynch? Good times.

i'd love it if every player in this game was alasdair level or better, it'd be fun

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

flatluigi posted:

imo winvirus' claims were a lot more up in the air before wins claimed; after that i feel pretty safe to say both of them are what they say they are

except wins is voting winv.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Atoramos posted:

except wins is voting winv.

winvirus is also voting winvirus

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I could be swayed to vote WinVirus over lumpen

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Lumpen posted:

Lumpen (12): Kumbamontu, CCKeane, Alasdair Crawfish, Alasdair Crawfish, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, Ernie., GulagDolls, Bifauxnen, Asphyxious, Little Mac, flatluigi, Asiina, tithin, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, busb, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, flatluigi, CCKeane, CCKeane, Asphyxious, Tom Tucker, Rurea, Rurea, Ernie., Ernie., Asiina, tithin, Kumbamontu, Bifauxnen, busb, Poison Mushroom, Jamuraan, Pinterest Mom, JakeP, JakeP, Kumbamontu, imgay, JakeP

this video is private.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpen posted:

I don't want to vote you, I just want krell to live

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

flatluigi posted:

winvirus is also voting winvirus

hah, so he is.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

if keeping lumpen alive means we keep having adorable exploitative videos of his kids
##unvote

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

The Ninth Layer posted:

Why don't we just lynch Diqnol AND yuming? Problem solved.....?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

yuming posted:

Tell me more about this trajectory of opinion.

yuming had a cop investigation on her and instead of saying oh no it's bad hasn't posted since the game began, into yuming flailing, into yuming being probs town because I don't even remember why but something to do with Diqnol. Who's crab walking dual barettas strat is super pro, btw. Still 10 pages behind.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
re: the oracle situation: wins pretty clearly said that he thinks winvirus is exactly what he says he is and directly corroborated all the stuff winvirus said about the role, the vote for winvirus was b/c he was one of the leading options at the time and winvirus straight-up said his win condition doesn't necessitate him being alive

i don't feel that voting winvirus is the right choice right now given the other options available, and I found it tough to come up with a reason to vote winvirus that wasn't also directly applicable to wins

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Poque posted:

this video is private.
Oh, sorry, please share everywhere and donate to the GoFundMe campaign if you even have a heart. A good guy is being threatened with death by evildoers.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Cuz every time I vote Yuming someone votes Krell and puts him in danger

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

yuming posted:

Hi Lid.

Your result is wrong :saddyface: :(

Hi.

It might be but its a better situation and will help town out in the long run than "lol lets kill Lumpen" who is above even Diqnol. If you want to be a true town explain to these people why any lynch above Diqnol makes no sense. This game isn't about saving ones own skin. If you are playing only for that i'll start calling you Anidav, though you'll need a resume to apply.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Lumpen posted:

Oh, sorry, please share everywhere and donate to the GoFundMe campaign if you even have a heart. A good guy is being threatened with death by evildoers.

lol

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lid posted:

Yeah, good point. If she ended up picking right it still doesn't actually clear her. Might make me delay voting for her another day though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Lid posted:

Tithin, mate, Krell is a gently caress and if this was any other day I'd be cutting him with a rusty knife, but today is not like any other day. Vote yuming or Diqnol.

I promised friend Mills that I'd not vote yuming today.

Who is diqnol

• Locked thread