Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

tithin posted:

I promised friend Mills that I'd not vote yuming today.

Who is diqnol

diqnol is giuseppe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

The pizza guy.

DizzyCow
Jan 7, 2005

MASTER OF WIFOM

They both at least have opinions and would be better to have around in the future and I'm not leaning towards either of them being scum. I have solid read on lumpen or Krell because they haven't said anything useful but in general that makes me want to lynch them.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

tithin posted:

I fundamentally disagree with the existence of Harold Krell.

So? If you're going to vote him explain why he's more likely to be scum than anyone else you aren't voting.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Lumpen posted:

Lumpen (12): Kumbamontu, CCKeane, Alasdair Crawfish, Alasdair Crawfish, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, Ernie., GulagDolls, Bifauxnen, Asphyxious, Little Mac, flatluigi, Asiina, tithin, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, busb, GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE, flatluigi, CCKeane, CCKeane, Asphyxious, Tom Tucker, Rurea, Rurea, Ernie., Ernie., Asiina, tithin, Kumbamontu, Bifauxnen, busb, Poison Mushroom, Jamuraan, Pinterest Mom, JakeP, JakeP, Kumbamontu, imgay, JakeP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-fkxbb9k64

ahhahahhahaha

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

this video is private.

awwwwwwwwww

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

fiery_valkyrie posted:

So? If you're going to vote him explain why he's more likely to be scum than anyone else you aren't voting.

I literally hate the guy and will vote him everyday until either he or I are dead.

I don't care if it's anti town. He's a terrible player and person.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

tithin posted:

I literally hate the guy and will vote him everyday until either he or I are dead.

And this is why Krell has votes

A vote for Krell is a vote for being pety and not playing mafia

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
so if you werent cool enough to pick on kids in highschool NOWS YOUR CHANCE

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

tithin posted:

stfu

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
This message brought to you by the Free Krell Initiative #FREEKRELL

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

:shrug:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Krell I didn't read your long post but your rap was good, on the other hand Lumpen has children who are clearly trainable. Diqnol being first is p. good though.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.

The Ninth Layer posted:

Remember back in the day when Alasdair was the go-to policy lynch? Good times.

i've never been a policy lynch!!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

tithin posted:

If you can't handle being in a game with Krell you shouldn't sign up for games that he's joined. I've withdrawn from a few games because he's signed up, cause I knew that if I played I'd have this exact same reaction and it's detrimental to town's game.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

fiery_valkyrie posted:

The idea of a "policy lynch" first came about because certain players basically refused to actually play in the games they signed up to in such a way that nobody playing with them would ever be able to figure out what role/faction they were, with one of those players straight-up admitting they stopped reading their role PMs and just did whatever. krell is a perfect example of this, and keeping him around will result in absolutely nothing worthwhile. it's as bad as having a player who never posts in the thread once, with the added facet in this case that he's loving obnoxious to have posting!

In a better world people would acknowledge this and not let him sign up to games, but in this case he got to "play" not only once but twice and it's really ridiculous

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

flatluigi posted:

The idea of a "policy lynch" first came about because certain players basically refused to actually play in the games they signed up to in such a way that nobody playing with them would ever be able to figure out what role/faction they were, with one of those players straight-up admitting they stopped reading their role PMs and just did whatever. krell is a perfect example of this, and keeping him around will result in absolutely nothing worthwhile. it's as bad as having a player who never posts in the thread once, with the added facet in this case that he's loving obnoxious to have posting!

In a better world people would acknowledge this and not let him sign up to games, but in this case he got to "play" not only once but twice and it's really ridiculous

Rarity posted:

If you can't handle being in a game with Krell you shouldn't sign up for games that he's joined. I've withdrawn from a few games because he's signed up, cause I knew that if I played I'd have this exact same reaction and it's detrimental to town's game.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

lumpen can you have one of your children (preferably the infant) say "gulag should be able to eat a whole bag of potato chips if he wants to" so i can send it to my mom

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

gently caress off, dude, I had no idea who anyone was in this game other than the people I played with years ago

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I hope every time Krell dies he replaced back in until this game is over and you have all been triggered to the point taht you are literally vibrating in a corner hugging your legs

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

JakeP posted:

I hope every time Krell dies he replaced back in until this game is over and you have all been triggered to the point taht you are literally vibrating in a corner hugging your legs

oh you're one of those assholes

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Wait, once Krell tunneled me super hard in a scum favored game where f_v and Ernest and either Hal or kumba were scum. I remember these things, JakeP, there is blood on his hands. On the other hand Lumpen has been Lumpen to me on a number of occasions and I can't remember a single occasion we were friendly with one another. Lumpen, if you can find an instance of this I will vote Krell.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

flatluigi posted:

oh you're one of those assholes

No, I am suck of people treating people like poo poo and acting like its cool because "its harold krell"

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

GulagDolls posted:

lumpen can you have one of your children (preferably the infant) say "gulag should be able to eat a whole bag of potato chips if he wants to" so i can send it to my mom
If I survive this game day, I swear to you, you shall have this.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

JakeP posted:

Please don't do this you dumbass. The only thing worse than a policy lyncher is a policy lynchee's cheerleader.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Lumpen deserves the time to make a list. Also he has cute kids even if he is using them.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
##Vote: Harold Krell

oh didn't notice he replaced back in after suiciding with the dumb fakeclaim

also how many people haven't actually voted yet.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Flatluigi and KK best buds 4 ever.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Lid posted:

Please don't do this you dumbass. The only thing worse than a policy lyncher is a policy lynchee's cheerleader.

I already wished on a shooting star its too late

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

tithin posted:

Put him in your 5 and hope he gets killed or copped then.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

is the whole case on lumpen that hes a jerk. that seems mean and not cool.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the deal is complete ##vote yuming

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

No, I am suck of people treating people like poo poo and acting like its cool because "its harold krell"

I'm not voting for Krell today but he has earned every bit of what people say about him.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote yuming

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Ugh, I can't follow this game.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

I'm not voting for Krell today but he has earned every bit of what people say about him.

I have never seen him be a jerk, just a lovely mafia player. He isn't the only one of those in this game

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Alasdair Crawfish posted:

is the whole case on lumpen that hes a jerk. that seems mean and not cool.

I think that's most of the cases tbh

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Ixtlilton posted:

Wait, once Krell tunneled me super hard in a scum favored game where f_v and Ernest and either Hal or kumba were scum. I remember these things, JakeP, there is blood on his hands. On the other hand Lumpen has been Lumpen to me on a number of occasions and I can't remember a single occasion we were friendly with one another. Lumpen, if you can find an instance of this I will vote Krell.

Are you still hung up on Gnomes mafia?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

diqnol 12
Krell 11
yuming 11
lumpen 9
winvirus 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DizzyCow
Jan 7, 2005