Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Mods i'm starting to feel really loving uncomfortable over Lumpen's use of his children. This is unrelated to the game itself, this is just loving creeping me out and I'd like a ruling.

Mods here both applies to the game mod and the forum mod honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Are you still hung up on Gnomes mafia?

I didn't even think about that one, actually.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

JakeP posted:

I have never seen him be a jerk, just a lovely mafia player. He isn't the only one of those in this game

He fake claimed scum as town on day 1 because he wanted us to be pissed at him for fake ruining the game. That's being a jerk

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Not Voting (39): 50 pounds of bread, Anidav, Buane, busb, Bwee, CapnAndy, Chic Trombone, Dr. Hurt, Dugong, Eight Dollars, EXAKT Science, Grass Effect, Harold Krell, Ixtlilton, kingcobweb, Magnus Gallant, Matthew Beet, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Meinberg, Milky Moor, Mithranderp, Mordiceius, mr.capps, Murmur Twin, Pinterest Mom, Quandary, Quidnose, Revolvyerom, Saint Freak, Savahontas, Somberbrero, Spoonsy, Tao Jones, The Carpet Shark, TheRam, TiredDaemon, Varinn, wall monitor, Zetsubou-san

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote krell

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jose Valasquez posted:

He fake claimed scum as town on day 1 because he wanted us to be pissed at him for fake ruining the game. That's being a jerk

Ernie used to fake claim scum in every game ever, everyone loves Ernie

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Morning guys gently caress reading this thread ima just going to ££vote Lumpen

wtf why is my hash key doing a british pound??? WHO HAS HACKED MY KEYBOARD???

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

JakeP posted:

No, I am suck of people treating people like poo poo and acting like its cool because "its harold krell"

in this game he dumped a fake scumlist night 0 in the thread which is a huge rear end in a top hat thing to do no matter what. with his role being beloved princess, that meant that he intentionally did the most anti-town thing possible to make sure his death hosed the town over completely. if you limit your view on him purely to what he did in this game he's one of the worst players I've ever met + by all accounts in this thread he not only does that sort of poo poo frequently but often enough that banning him from games was put forth multiple times

be an rear end in a top hat, get treated like you're one. he's not an infant.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Lid posted:

Mods i'm starting to feel really loving uncomfortable over Lumpen's use of his children. This is unrelated to the game itself, this is just loving creeping me out and I'd like a ruling.

Child exploitation is a foundation on which this great forum was built.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Lid posted:

his trial will be held AFTER i receive video stating i can eat a bag of chips (crisps, for australians xD)

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
!"£$%^&*()

wtf save me

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Come to think of it, this is kind of what Lumpen did last time he was scum in a big game that I remember. Merk's soldiers game, iirc.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Jose Valasquez posted:

Actually I think he fake claimed scum because he knew he was a beloved princess and his lynch would gently caress over the town.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

busb posted:

Morning guys gently caress reading this thread ima just going to ££vote Lumpen

wtf why is my hash key doing a british pound??? WHO HAS HACKED MY KEYBOARD???

Loadsa' money!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

busb posted:

!"£$%^&*()

wtf save me

Check your keyboard settings silly.

Google it.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

busb posted:

!"£$%^&*()

wtf save me

Copy paste this pair ##

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

flatluigi posted:

in this game he dumped a fake scumlist night 0 in the thread which is a huge rear end in a top hat thing to do no matter what. with his role being beloved princess, that meant that he intentionally did the most anti-town thing possible to make sure his death hosed the town over completely. if you limit your view on him purely to what he did in this game he's one of the worst players I've ever met + by all accounts in this thread he not only does that sort of poo poo frequently but often enough that banning him from games was put forth multiple times

he didnt choose to die by suicide bombing

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

JakeP posted:

Ernie used to fake claim scum in every game ever, everyone loves Ernie

If Ernie and Krell were reversed in this game I would be advocating for Ernie's lynch. I've never played with either of them before so I don't really care what their reputations are

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

GulagDolls posted:

his trial will be held AFTER i receive video stating i can eat a bag of chips (crisps, for australians xD)

no we call them chips too, crisps is a British thing

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

GulagDolls posted:

ok, gulag your disrespect for Australians has gone too far!!

We call them chips too, its the Pom's who call them crisps.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
its literally just started this morning and never happened before and i've never changed anything £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££votes

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

pomeranians do not eat chips

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Ixtlilton posted:

Come to think of it, this is kind of what Lumpen did last time he was scum in a big game that I remember. Merk's soldiers game, iirc.

Can you be more specific about what "this" is? What is Lumpen doing that you think he did before as scum?

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Actually I think he fake claimed scum because he knew he was a beloved princess and his lynch would gently caress over the town.

This is a pretty good reason for voting for him in my opinion. If he's town he's just going to do everything he can to gently caress over the town, if he's scum then hey we lynched scum

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Oh hey someone already voted krell so I didn't need to save yuming! Back to diq

##vote diqnol

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

busb posted:

its literally just started this morning
Just copy paste you dumb baby

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lid posted:

it's gonna be funny if someone sees it out of context

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
Voting Lumpen is dumb imo. Krell is whatever.

Right now ##vote Diqnol

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

"ok just look at the camera and ask the people to not kill me and say i am good'

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
its okay guys panic over #########################################

##vote Lumpen

voting lumpen is never dumb. If today's lynch isn't lumpen and winvirus it is a FAILED DAY.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

GulagDolls posted:

he didnt choose to die by suicide bombing

okay what does that have anything to do with it

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

flatluigi posted:

In one Auspol game he refused to pay hardly any attention to the scumdoc, to the point where he never even told the rest of us what his role was. Once he did start reading the doc and found we were just using him for the nightkills then, he threatened to out the whole scumteam if we kept it up.

His rap was amusing but I don't blame anyone for picking him as a policy lynch.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Eight Dollars posted:

Right now ##vote Diqnol

we must kill both diqnol and yuming, eight dollar. you must vote for the yuming.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Bifauxnen posted:

In one Auspol game he refused to pay hardly any attention to the scumdoc, to the point where he never even told the rest of us what his role was. Once he did start reading the doc and found we were just using him for the nightkills then, he threatened to out the whole scumteam if we kept it up.

His rap was amusing but I don't blame anyone for picking him as a policy lynch.

that's pretty awful

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Jamuraan posted:

Just copy paste you dumb baby

Are you still bad at lol jammytime???? YOU BIG BABY <3

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Diqnol 13
Krell. 12
Yuming 11
Lumpykins 10

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Can you be more specific about what "this" is? What is Lumpen doing that you think he did before as scum?

Maybe not quite so much, but the whole pictures/videos thing. Although this time there was no offer for a content game :(
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3625301&userid=52258

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Eight Dollars posted:

Right now ##vote Diqnol

8bux what do you think of yuming?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
reasons not to vote lumpen: he hasn't done a lumpenlist yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I do think it's hosed up that Krell got to replace in because imo it's really poor form to bring back a player that someone wanted dead enough to use a kill on them.

• Locked thread