Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
IN ONE OF THE SENTRY TOWERS, A WOUNDED COMRADE FINDS A SYMPATHETIC EAR!

SNARL: "Grimlock! Thank Primus you found me! I'm in a critical state!"

GRIMLOCK: "Haha you dumb Snarl, you should have full HP like me Grimlock!"

SNARL: "Wait where are you going! Don't leave me here, I think... I think there's someone in here with me...!

GRIMLOCK: "Uh yeah Snarl, ME here, thought we covered that. Anyway, me open big door to get better view of battle."

KABOOM!

GRIMLOCK: "Puff, Puff. Splutter! Cor! An explodin' blast shield door! Stone the crows, the missus will never believe this 'un!"

GRIMLOCK: "Hey hold on sec, this not fair! Me GRIMLOCK still on max hit-"

GRIMLOCK: "-poooooooooooints!"

SNARL HAS LOGGED OFF

(RIP UBER KOSH, SCUM ALIGNED TRAITOR AND ROLEBLOCKER)

GRIMLOCK HAS LOGGED OFF

(RIP WHITE MANS BURPING, TOWN ALIGNED MASON VIGILANTE)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
- WAVE COMPLETE -

WAVE THREE BEGINS!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (17): Anidav, Avshalom, Bifauxnen, Birdstrike, black_tangled, busb, Fruity Gordo, Gough Suppressant, Gwynplaine, Kat Delacour, Mithranderp, Seagull, SKY COQ, thatbastardken, Those On My Left, Tirade, Zetsubou-san

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 29th, 2015 at midnight EST -- that's in about 12 hours, 1 minute.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Huh.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Helloooooooo masonry.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mason, eh? That's handy then, the rest of you should know if WMB (unsuccessfully) tried for a different target.

Uber was all me. :frogc00l:

Bifauxnen posted:

I should know. I got a random hodgepodge of one-shot powers (which I will not describe) which included a 1-shot of vig.

never said it had actually been used up already, hahaha :getin:

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

you have some explaining to do. wtf happened with the lynch

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Those On My Left posted:

you have some explaining to do. wtf happened with the lynch

No loving idea.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I watched WMB last night - if he was right about being town big he was a pretty tempting target.

Theoretically I should know his killer? I got a no report.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Right, I'm about to go off to get shitfaced. Basically my take is that d2 was a bit of a write-off and d1 still gives us the best leads towards who is scum.

So my voting prefs are mith, tbk (again), avs and toml. Also Gwyn for being bottom of the votecount table.

##vote Mithranderp

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

I watched WMB last night - if he was right about being town big he was a pretty tempting target.

Quite possibly some amount of ninjas in the game

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Tirade posted:

Right, I'm about to go off to get shitfaced. Basically my take is that d2 was a bit of a write-off and d1 still gives us the best leads towards who is scum.

So my voting prefs are mith, tbk (again), avs and toml. Also Gwyn for being bottom of the votecount table.

##vote Mithranderp

I don't think day 2 is a write off at all. One of the two leading vote getters is revealed as not just town, but mason.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

white mans burping posted:

remember soag's scum pics when 'm dead!

Gough, TOML, black tangled

Maybe kenny but this makes me think he might actually be prime

He's either Prime or Megatron

I will carry the flame for you wmb but only for BT and TOML, I think Gough is in the clear.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Gough Suppressant posted:

I don't think day 2 is a write off at all. One of the two leading vote getters is revealed as not just town, but mason.

What do we draw from that though? Scum wouldn't have known that a mason was in play.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
Oh you get to feel a bit guilty for voting for him I guess. I still think you're town fwiw.

TOML, though...

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Birdstrike posted:

Paranoid gun owner?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
No lynch possibilities include lynchproof, saulus, judas and probably others I don't know of. Gaspy said this was Mafia-like so there are good odds on lp and bp shots on people, perhaps as an activated power. Maybe ken dayvigged wmb but it looked like glad?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Seagull posted:

Paranoid gun owner?

Possible, I guess. It would probably have to be a bulletproof PGO, because usually if a vig attacks a PGO they both die. I know there are some weird roles in this game but bulletproof PGO still somehow seems a bit much.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Also with Uber flipping scum I think TOML looks clearer and we should check his not voting list post (on phone) as one name was Uber

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Kat Delacour posted:

No lynch possibilities include lynchproof, saulus, judas and probably others I don't know of. Gaspy said this was Mafia-like so there are good odds on lp and bp shots on people, perhaps as an activated power. Maybe ken dayvigged wmb but it looked like glad?

The other no lynch possibility is a governor - they get to cancel a lynch. I'm assuming that would mean that someone else would've had to cancel the lynch on TBK, because I'm assuming that TBK wouldn't be both a governor and a gladiator. Who knows though.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Kat Delacour posted:

Also with Uber flipping scum I think TOML looks clearer and we should check his not voting list post (on phone) as one name was Uber

What are you basing this on?

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Kat Delacour posted:

Why would you think that? The wiki says that scum aren't made aware of traitors.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kat Delacour posted:

Actually, we can't read nearly as much into Uber's ties as I hoped since he was a traitor. Unconnected scum.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Alright, so the only flip we've had whose posts we can read that much into are WMB. a mason.

Reading the posts of flipped scum are dubious at best because they have reason to obfuscate, and a traitor even moreso because they have no knowledge to get.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Those On My Left posted:

people who are not voting: Gwynplaine, Uber Kosh

people who are voting for completely unviable candidates (i.e. candidates who are highly unlikely to get lynched because they only have one vote): busb, Gough Suppressant

people who didn't vote D1: Uber Kosh, Gough Suppressant, busb

This is the post I was talking about, I didn't notice Traitor though so back I go I guess.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

imo auspol is doing its thing of voting for themost vocal posters which is always dumb - people who post lots (like me and kenny) have more opportunities to make apparently incriminating statements

maybe we should agree not to do kenny until tomorrow, and not to do soag until the day after kenny,

and today we find someone who has been super low profile?

Maybe coq?

Also, i know this is going to seem petty and spiteful

But fruity has done a whole lot of bullshit posting which doesnt amount to more than "I'M DRINKING CASK WINE AND VOTING FOR SOAG"

Which gives the appearance of contributing but actually isnt

You'll find out i'm town when I flip

Soags Scumlist

Toml scummy as all gently caress
Kenny scummy as all gently caress

Gough - pretty scummy and bandwagoning

Black Tangled - pretty scummy and possibly working too closely with TOML, have tipped their hand on D1

for my money y'all should look at the voting at the end of D1

Avs and i were clearly in for shits and giggles

Gough and Kenny though? they dont play belljar mafia, they play milky mafia

oh my bad i thought gough voted D1 and was involved in the splode milky switcharoo

eery game i've ever been involved in has had unsuccessful nightkills be unsuccessful for what it's worth

think of the alternative - if i got a SUCCESSFUL mod PM in repsonse to a NK attempt, but the person didnt die, people would start asking about busdrivers and lightning rods much more regularly

having said that, BUSB went pretty balls to the wall in defence of me and i know im not scum so inclined to trust them for now - the easy scum play would have been to hop on the bandwagon

yeah but assume for a minute that i'm not scum

why would he have tried so hard to stop people from voting for me??? Instead he could have been the +1 and sealed the bandwagon?

I misquoted. My previous post is in response to:

Busb has been backtracking hard since I cottoned on to him, trying to edge out of discussions around why he thinks actions should return successful/unsuccessful e.g. in the doctor example earlier.

remember soag's scum pics when 'm dead!

Gough, TOML, black tangled

Maybe kenny but this makes me think he might actually be prime

He's either Prime or Megatron

kenny role claimed prime, challeneged me to mortal kombat, and now it looks like he's going to lose

also kat delacour had a mini-tanty and role claimed lightning rod and me or busb are lieing or something and TOML is going to the moon with bruce willis

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
tl;dr version as far as I can see it: Soag was sus on TBK and busb for a while, but backed off both of them.

Was sus on fruity early for low content but seemed to drop that.

And remained sus on myself, toml and black_tangled.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

You'll find out i'm town when I flip

Soags Scumlist

Toml scummy as all gently caress
Kenny scummy as all gently caress

Gough - pretty scummy and bandwagoning

Black Tangled - pretty scummy and possibly working too closely with TOML, have tipped their hand on D1

Out of all the stuff you quoted I think this one is most succinct and intended to be regarded as his scumlist. So back I go again on TOML.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
fwiw I'm still massively suspect on gwyn.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Gough Suppressant posted:

tl;dr version as far as I can see it: Soag was sus on TBK and busb for a while, but backed off both of them.

Was sus on fruity early for low content but seemed to drop that.

And remained sus on myself, toml and black_tangled.

honestly all I can really take from this is that none of these posters are in his masonry

soag made a post sarcastically suggesting we should lynch avs and see what happens (the implication being that this was a dumb move and a bad idea that we would regret) which makes me think that soag and avs were in a masonry together, and soag was confirming avs soft role claim

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

so much as it pains me to have to back off one of my two leading scum candidates, my current guess is that avs is safe.

busb, now that's someone i'm much less sure of

and I have no loving read whatsoever on black_tangled

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Busb mentioned masonry yesterday.

busb posted:

i feel like im mason buddies with TMB this is weird :tinfoil:

I don't know if that's his way of saying he sussed it out or that he is actually in the crew. So as much as I hate to say it I am safer on busb now.

With the long flips Governor seems a very possible role. I still think "DayVig Gladiator" argument has some merit given the flavour text on Ken's ability and the flavour text of the night outcomes - someone had to die.

I noticed last b_t was arguing with wmb last night as though she had voted for him but her vote was on and stayed on Ken at the time. I don't know how to parse that as a read, since wmb was masonry and Ken didn't flip.

The only idea I did have that would fit both those reads in together was that if Ken was a Judas and the scum team knew he was coming they might have all had to vote for him in order to flip him?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

black_tangled has been going hard against wmb since pretty much the start, but all that suggests is she isn't in the masonry.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Kat Delacour posted:

With the long flips Governor seems a very possible role. I still think "DayVig Gladiator" argument has some merit given the flavour text on Ken's ability and the flavour text of the night outcomes - someone had to die.
hang on, what argument?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
My argument, not really an argument more of a suggestion.

Kat Delacour posted:

Because:

thatbastardken posted:

white mans burping, ONE SHALL STAND, ONE SHALL FALL.

Asphyxious posted:

THE LYNCH HAS FAILED!

Asphyxious posted:

GRIMLOCK: "Hey hold on sec, this not fair! Me GRIMLOCK still on max hit-"
[b]GRIMLOCK:
"-poooooooooooints!"

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I guess it's probably stupid though.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah I got no idea what Kat is on about. Gladiator affects votes. Nothing to do with how successful the lynch is afterwards or how many people have to die.

Sometimes both of the candidates die! ;)

Looks pretty clear that scum would want WMB dead, either for his being on the right scent, his threat to them as a vig, or both. It's just a standard nightkill. If a watch on him failed, they got a ninja and could just gun straight for him with no fear.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
I want to keep looking at d1. Still the best lead we have. Don't get all goldfishpol again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

I do not and did not have a vig power of any kind.

• Locked thread