Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Professor Bling posted:

what did I just see

How all my tindr dates seem to end ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
:stare:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Professor Bling posted:

what did I just see
Filming for the next season of Game of Thrones.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
EBB wish he could hold down a job that well

Corky doin it with one hand.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mr. Nice! posted:

he's been sitting at home just getting ready to find a new job.

what does this mean

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

EBB wish he could hold down a job that well

Corky doin it with one hand.

ha ha god drat man

:)

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

what the gently caress is wrong with you?

what the gently caress is wrong with me for watching it :stare:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
could i maybe get a lil context of that gif before i pour this acid into my ear?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

it's honestly better without any

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

anybody got the POV supercut?

wanna see if mongo's mis en scene game is on point

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Professor Bling posted:

what did I just see

Looks like that classy lady gonna be sacrificed to the gimp :stare:

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Professor Bling posted:

what did I just see

Inevitable pity sex.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
that dude has probably slayed more pussy than cervical cancer.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Sister called and asked for me to pick up her sons because she's sick.

Picking up kids at their school is a loving zoo, but the lady running the thing atleast asked for ID and made sure my nephews knew me, so all in all I felt good about it. Afterwards we go slushees and I bought them some Legos so they should be quiet for my sister while she recovers from whatever vile sickness she's caught.

Being an uncle is pretty cool

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

Sister called and asked for me to pick up her sons because she's sick.

Picking up kids at their school is a loving zoo, but the lady running the thing atleast asked for ID and made sure my nephews knew me, so all in all I felt good about it. Afterwards we go slushees and I bought them some Legos so they should be quiet for my sister while she recovers from whatever vile sickness she's caught.

Being an uncle is pretty cool

:agreed:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with me for watching it :stare:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Also, if that's what I think it is, there's a conference (or "brown bag" talk or somesuch, idk) on it on campus next week. Something about organizations raising awareness for the sexual needs of disabled folks. Handbeezys on wheels

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Speaking of weird things on campus, the gently caress is this and if it's a sat-broadcast truck, the gently caress does the VA need a sat-broadcast truck for?

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Speaking of weird things on campus, the gently caress is this and if it's a sat-broadcast truck, the gently caress does the VA need a sat-broadcast truck for?

relaying local VA calls to a hospital 250 miles away, duh.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Is it hand beezys on wheels?

knock on the door. See whassup.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

You know who doesn't need to get laid? The people who will soon be wearing iWatches. Yes, you, too can pledge to not gently caress anyone wearing an iWatch.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Painsaw posted:

Uhhhh apparently my tricare prime got cancelled due to non payment? It was supposed to be getting directly paid from an allotment from my retirement check.

The gently caress do I do now!? :stare:

You have tricare standard no matter what: what you do is ask to be reenrolled and point out THEIR gently caress up. They work with you and in a few days or months your back on prime. Until then? 2k Max out of pocket a year- then TRICare Standard covers 100% of your costs.

If your pay comes from the DoD getting TRICare allotments done are easy. No idea how to get allotments for they with VA C&P money. My CRSC covers the TRICARE / Survivor benefits program payments and that allotment was easy to setup at an air force finance office since it's paid out by DoD and not VA.

Also if they (TRICARE) refuse to reinstate you until the next open enrollment period- file an appeal, you'll likely win.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Also: Still on the AT. I'll post pics to the hangout. We are slow but this is fun. :)

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Vasudus posted:

There's lots of jobs in DC.

Vasudas ain't bullshitting. Between the Feds, DoD and all the industry surrounding it there are jobs of all kinds in the MD/DC/NoVA greater metropolitan area. The only downside is that the cost of living is pretty high and traffic can suck depending on where you have to commute from/to.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I may look in the DC area. I have skills that could cross industries, but I'm probably going to be most viable sticking in pharma. Lots of that industry up here in the NE.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I may look in the DC area. I have skills that could cross industries, but I'm probably going to be most viable sticking in pharma. Lots of that industry up here in the NE.

I would say you could couch surf here but lol Michigan.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

guess who's got two thumbs and lost his job this morning

guess

Sorry man. Come to the SF Bay Area, we can split rent on a broom closet.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I have space in my sex dungeon basement, hit me up on Grindr.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Whip Slagcheek posted:

U beautiful bastard.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

:swoon:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Thanks for the offers guys. Taking stock of benefits I should be getting most of my pay for April, and all of my bills are already paid for this month. Money-wise I'm solid for two months- my rainy day fund is still low from my last rainy day. Applied for unemployment today; the good news is that HR told me they won't contest the claim, but I have to wait for a phone hearing. Insurance is good through the end of the month and Cobra is hella expensive so I have to see what I have for alternatives. I have a checkup with my VA shrink this coming week and I have all the time in the world to sit in waiting rooms if that's what it takes to get health care.

Aside from that I'm taking this weekend off to decompress and getting back to my usual schedule Monday. Just gotta be proactive and put full time effort into finding a new job.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

<3 you Whip. I'll be your bottom any day, just no marks that would show in a suit. :wink:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

<3 you Whip. I'll be your bottom any day, just no marks that would show in a suit. :wink:

I mean... as long as you wear a dark-colored suit the blood shouldn't be too obvious?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hey Whip, want to be my partner in a new venture? I've got this idea for a car show and I know just who to host.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Now I want to have sex in a space dungeon.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Come to Hawaii and slay some tourist pussy.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Hey Whip, want to be my partner in a new venture? I've got this idea for a car show and I know just who to host.

If it means I can ride around the Middle East with a car that runs on pork grease while waving the American flag and playing Ted Nugent's greatest hits then count me in.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Whip Slagcheek posted:

If it means I can ride around the Middle East with a car that runs on pork grease while waving the American flag and playing Ted Nugent's greatest hits then count me in.

:flashfap:

Keep going, almost there.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Ogrel72 posted:

:flashfap:

Keep going, almost there.

Tom. Cotton.