Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I am now envisioning the TNA Mecca propagandists virulently advocating a "scorched earth" policy when TNA finally collapses, so as not to give the WWEnemy a single thing they can use in their favor. :v:

#KEEPTHISDEAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I am now envisioning the TNA Mecca propagandists virulently advocating a "scorched earth" policy when TNA finally collapses, so as not to give the WWEnemy a single thing they can use in their favor. :v:

"See?! See that thing they did where a bunch of bad guys beat up a single good guy?! See! TNA did that on seventeen consecutive Impacts in 2009. Plagiarism! J'accuse, WWE!"

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
The Mecca is going to blame the ROHbots for not watching the product and telling others to not watch it as a ploy to destroy TNA so ROH can mine more of its talent

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

sticklefifer posted:

Why not just burn them in that case.

because then Kevin Dunn will leap into the fire to save the tapes, thus solidifying his position further

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

MotU posted:

because then Kevin Dunn will leap into the fire to save the tapes, thus solidifying his position further

Dunn burns to death in a TNA tape fire while HHH looks on from the shadows and slides the matchbox back in his pocket

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

Dunn burns to death in a TNA tape fire while HHH looks on from the shadows and slides the matchbox back in his pocket

HHH would more likely toss the matchbox onto the fire as well to get ride of the evidence.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MotU posted:

If anything it should have the reverse effect

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

El Gallinero Gros posted:

If anything it should have the reverse effect

you would think that but then it turns out Dixie Carter was Vince McMahon's illegitimate child all along

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

MotU posted:

you would think that but then it turns out Dixie Carter was Vince McMahon's illegitimate child all along

is that like how he sent Vince Russo to WCW to destroy it from the inside

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
So Dave is currently going to town on Twitter, telling TNA Truthers they're idiots in effect and calling out Bob Ryder in particular.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Rodney the Piper posted:

So Dave is currently going to town on Twitter, telling TNA Truthers they're idiots in effect and calling out Bob Ryder in particular.

It's great especially after some of the douchey things Bob has said recently.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Some dude on Twitter said Dave guaranteed an imminent TNA/WGN deal in the WON, Dave asked him to give the date of the WON he said this in, and he couldn't give it but Dave totally said it bro.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Some dude on Twitter said Dave guaranteed an imminent TNA/WGN deal in the WON, Dave asked him to give the date of the WON he said this in, and he couldn't give it but Dave totally said it bro.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKaSXH2L_H4

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I can't bear to even click that. Dave deserves nicer @mentions

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

Dave should just go Karl Anderson and respond with exterior pictures of his house.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Great trolling:
https://twitter.com/BamaBoyJosh/status/600133297579130881

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Dave Meltzer hid the facts.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

in the process of replying to that tweet I learned scarbo follows alex jones infowars and now I'm bummed

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

and Dave coughs laughs all the way to the bank

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
So Brimstone the wrestler who was infamous for having a wikipedia article longer then Triple H's (including a detailed sub section on his boots) while having done almost nothing is on CageSideSeats, giving his opinion of stuff... it's amazing...

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

epitasis posted:

I can't bear to even click that. Dave deserves nicer @mentions

Are you not a TRUE wrestling fan??

goc
Mar 26, 2013

he knows...

Alain Post posted:

Dave Meltzer hid the facts.

I love that the guy is definitely sure that Meltzer quickly took down the 2005 back issues so he couldn't find THE FACTS.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

This goes all the way to the top people.

goc
Mar 26, 2013

he knows...

quote:

WrestlingForum.com

If Roman Reigns wanted to be a real WRESTLER he would ask for his release TODAY so he could go to ROH and actually learn something! But he doesn't care about being a wrestler, he's barely even a Sports Entertainer he's just a Failed Football human being.

I don't know why the WWE is going to push this FFF over all the talented people they have on the roster. Roman needs to be in ROH learning how to have a 5 star match with a superior talent like Roderick Strong. How many backbreaker variations can the FFF do!? Probably not even 1 that loving HACK!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Mods change my name to Failed Football human being

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Roman should definitely do more backbreakers though

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He goes on a rampage trying to make everybody have a shameful back like he does

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
12-week back breaking course with Roddy Strong.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Blast Fantasto posted:

12-week back breaking course with Roddy Strong.

Sounds like some backbreaking labor

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

This is not getting enough cringe love.

goc
Mar 26, 2013

he knows...

Gonzo McFee posted:

This is not getting enough cringe love.

Actually listening to idiots is too embarrassing, do a written transcript for us.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

syzpid posted:

So Brimstone the wrestler who was infamous for having a wikipedia article longer then Triple H's (including a detailed sub section on his boots) while having done almost nothing is on CageSideSeats, giving his opinion of stuff... it's amazing...

This is every weekend wrestler with a shoot job posting on a local indy fed's Facebook page. Always in character, usually the word brother shows up twice a sentence, always 300% convinced that they are Somebody and everyone else is a big ol mark.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Mob posted:

This is every weekend wrestler with a shoot job posting on a local indy fed's Facebook page. Always in character, usually the word brother shows up twice a sentence, always 300% convinced that they are Somebody and everyone else is a big ol mark.

Lance Storm went off slightly about indie wrestlers giving the "worker's handshake" a few weeks back. Bunch of dudes who still think the business needs protecting and kayfabe is alive and well.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

goc posted:

I love that the guy is definitely sure that Meltzer quickly took down the 2005 back issues so he couldn't find THE FACTS.

He actually finds it, but it turns out to be something Alvarez wrote, but the guy insists it's totally the same thing.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

goc posted:

Actually listening to idiots is too embarrassing, do a written transcript for us.

You have to hear it to get the full effect. It's amazingly abysmal.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

You have to hear it to get the full effect. It's amazingly abysmal.

I want my braincells back.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

njsykora posted:

Lance Storm went off slightly about indie wrestlers giving the "worker's handshake" a few weeks back. Bunch of dudes who still think the business needs protecting and kayfabe is alive and well.

Wasn't that in response to Bryan saying something dumb? I forget.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
This one trainer at my gym is an indie wrestler, we talk sometimes. He gives me the lightest handshake ever, it's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

quote:

I think Blake and Murphy's ring attire is HHH's secret homage to Chris Benoit. They both have that same jagged claw rip design and I think HHH is the kind of guy to honor Benoit for the great wrestler he was and not just remember "the incident"