Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

skim skim.. gaspy sk. hmm okay hadn't thought of that .explains day 1..

skim skim.

wtf..

WTF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Guys give me like 4 minutes please

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Matthew Beet posted:

what the gently caress is happening in here

A psychiatrist drove a pickaxe into a serial killers skull then claimed he could cure him.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Which, if our busdriver is telling the truth, means Gaspy was trying to kill me...but hit the godfather instead. loving lol.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tirade posted:

A psychiatrist drove a pickaxe into a serial killers skull then claimed he could cure him.

yeah i just read that.

this loving hilarious

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Asphyxious posted:

CAN'T FIX THE SPHYX

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Tirade posted:

I fixed it

I'm a fixer.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

while not an optimal performance it's still technically a successful town lynch and my project activates.

:butt:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asphyxious, Mind Worm Boil, Planet-aligned Serial Killer has been lynched on Day 3.

:siren:
Secret Project The Dream Twister (removes restriction on Planet kills) has been deactivated:siren:

:siren:Secret Project The Neural Amplifier has been activated :siren:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
It is now Night 3.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
:ghost:You guys are collectively and individually idiots

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Gough Suppressant posted:

:ghost:You guys are collectively and individually auspol

ftfy

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Birdstrike posted:

It is now Night 3.

That means send me your actions :v:

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

does anyone need grief counselling?

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
oh lawd

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Eat poo poo, planet! Humanity Forever! Ra Ra Ra!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kommando posted:

does anyone need grief counselling?

i think you need to be disbarred

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

My flavour guess was WAY off. :stare: :can:

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Planet aligned?

Does that mean the same as scum aligned, or something different?

Are we thinking third faction?

i know SKs are usually independent but who knows

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
i was loving on you from D1 sphyxy

on you like fleas on dogs balls

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Asphyxious posted:

Nope. I just got back "unsuccessful" both times and figured roleblocking was the most logical. It's now confirmed that was the case night one, why I didn't get to frisk WMB last night still appears to be a mystery.

This makes more sense.

Tirade posted:

Kleedrac why did you pick MO to track? It seems like a bit of a waste, unless you think his entire inventor story is fabricated.

I did - I have been very suspicious of MO - obviously I'm less-so now.

Tirade posted:

Kleedrac can you tell us who you tracked on n1 and the result?

For all the good it'll do ya - Razor - and he didn't go anywhere :P

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
The Secret Project
:siren:Clinical Immortality :siren:
has activated!

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Oooohhh, whats clinical immortality do?

do we have anothe doctor?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

white mans burping posted:

Planet aligned?

Does that mean the same as scum aligned, or something different?

Are we thinking third faction?

i know SKs are usually independent but who knows

Bif was just labelled as scum, so probably independent SK.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

thatbastardken posted:

Bif was just labelled as scum, so probably independent SK.

So the lynch crew doesn't tell us anything. From scum's perspective he was 3P or town so they would have been very happy to join/start a bandwagon against him.

Looking at you, BeetsBox

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
The Secret Project
:siren:The Empath Guild:siren:
has been activated!

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

what is going on :psyduck:

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Kommando posted:

I fixed it

I'm a fixer.

my god

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

MaliciousOnion posted:

what is going on :psyduck:

its not me im on a bus out of this joint

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Oh I think I know what's going on - projects are being activated as people send in their actions.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I hate to blow the wind out of your sails soag but you've voted for over half of the players in this game in just two days so to say you were on gaspy from day 1 is a bit to rich.

Here have one of these.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

MaliciousOnion posted:

Oh I think I know what's going on - projects are being activated as people send in their actions.

Or as I check my progress chart because I didn't expect a lynch at like 3pm.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Personal Log posted:

Night 3 of Planet

I'm having trouble processing the events of the past hour. Some people call my insistence on military preparedness to be nothing more than paranoid delusions, but even I could not make plans for this.

I think I shall polish a cherished antique of mine, that a work-crew found in our battered pod, to calm myself further.

I shall relate the facts in order, it seems the best way to present this.

Two people died last night. One of them should not have.

I thought the news of the overnight death of my commanding officer, Chairman Yang, would be the worse this day had in store for me. The additional news that that monopolistic opportunist, Morgan, was also found dead did not even register to me.

I ordered probe teams to search for clues, and they found some scribbled notes detailing some suspicions Yang had had about a member of our datalink conclave. The team that investigated the effects of Morgan had a more interesting, and personally satisfying, report.

CEO Nwabudike Morgan, of Morgan Industries, amasser of wealth and hoarder of energy tokens, had plans to assume complete control of the various colonies and start plundering Planet's resources. He seemed to be working with some (as yet) unidentified co-conspirators, but the greedy bastard seemed to cover his tracks well. I'm sure we shall have the full details in time.

Today's conclave discussed these events, and I made known my actions of the past two nights.

I am still feeling horrified about the events that followed.

We pressed the subject of those notes by Chairman Yang and a consensus was quickly reached to send a Security Team to apprehend the individual. I selected some of my best officers for this task, I wanted to avenge Sheng-ji and bring his spirit peace, and we watched over the Datalink the events that followed.

I can still hear them screaming.

As our squad approached what we thought was the chief quartermaster for our military supplies, the man turned into a writhing mass of large worms. It seemed to attack by a sort of mental noise that brought the squad to their knees.

I do not wish to speculate on what our people experienced, nor on what might have happened If it was not for the excellent training of my recruits.

One of them managed to prime a thermal detonator, and the resulting explosion managed to kill the entity, but our squad died along with it.

I shall name a new base Janissary Rock to honor them, and tomorrow I shall see about dismantling Morgan's empire.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Hey Zets if you get whacked overnight / lynched tomorrow can you keep posting these updates from beyond the grave?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

After an almighty struggle, Tirade, Isle of the Deep, Planet TOWN-aligned Ninja Serial Killer was killed on Night 3!

The Secret Project The Neural Amplifier (allows masonry between Planet-aligned players) has been deactivated.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
It is now Day 4.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (8): Kleedrac, Kommando, MaliciousOnion, Matthew Beet, Mithranderp, thatbastardken, white mans burping, Zetsubou-san

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 21st, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 14 hours, 38 minutes.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
I wanna hear from MO first today: What did you do last night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

So I cured Tirade just to have them get killed?

• Locked thread