Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Diogines fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jun 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
lmfao.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Ditto. Jesus christ goons. This was retarded.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Can we just get enough votes to retcon the last vote and actually surrender, please? How about if we get 80% of the vote.

Voting D

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009
This is the lightning vote all over again.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Tsyni posted:

Can we just get enough votes to retcon the last vote and actually surrender, please? How about if we get 80% of the vote.

Have you gotten time travel powers? Otherwise, no.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Diogines posted:

Have you gotten time travel powers? Otherwise, no.

Well, it worked in lowells thread...

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

D Looks like I was wrong to hope our armour might hold.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Voted again later to reflect change in options.

Waci fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jun 14, 2015

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Slaan posted:

Well, it worked in lowells thread...
I need to catch up, I am very far behind.

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Hmm, that worked well. Voting A.

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Lightnin? HA! Thats a good 'un!
Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!

I would have voted A (edit to not look like real vote) I wanted to hang with the dinos. They said they would release us. if they actually tried to slit our throat we'd have a hostage to escape with since 1. We survived being almost entirely disintegrated, and now we own our body even more 2. Og would snap that rope easily 3. The trees would provide cover to escape, right now we're in the open where everyone has a clear shot. 4. We are superb at close quarters combat and none of the lizard dudes has a strong presence (remember all our battles). Don't quit before hardship. Unfortunately I don't have plat so I can't report you K voters for cowardly voting.

I honestly think it would have been safer in among them and near the treeline.

EDIT: HAHAHA I knew it.

post fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jun 14, 2015

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
F. Maybe later we should try L, but we need to re-establish hold of our body first.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

nothing to seehere posted:

Looks like I was wrong to hope our armour might hold.
You do not wear fullplate. Your armor has many gaps in it.

Pictures were used throughout the thread, without going back to get them, a quick Googled image is a decent comparison.

You also have guards on your shoulders and upper arms. Note the fact that without a shield, large portions of your upper legs and groin are exposed. The upper, back of your legs has minimal armor.

Even if your armor blocked every shot which hit it(maybe it did?) the protection has many caps.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

IRC posted:

16:59:05 | <nobody> why did people think that the oxen would obey us
16:59:24 | <~Diog> You have no idea if they oxen obeyed you or not.

Maybe they did. Maybe they did not?

You turned around. You did not see exactly what happened.

You felt pain hit your body in many places.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

The hell did we run for, this is what happens when I don't vote!

Do whatever the "be submissive" option was. C

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Maybe people also forgot we have our balls sitting off in the distance that we could have had mount a stealth rescue if for some reason we couldn't escape ourselves. It's like we danced and danced, it seemed obvious to me it was a silly thing but that we were doubling down on relations with these guys, and now...we tried to cause chaos and they will trust us even less, so...what the gently caress.

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
N. The only real option.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Goons? Do you want to know why I constantly vote to eat people in a bloody frenzy to praise Asherah while twirling our mustache and growing a goatee?

Because you constantly vote for such dumb poo poo that being a Literal Cannibal Cultist is still the better option. :suicide:

Diogines posted:

I need to catch up, I am very far behind.

You should read it. It gets once we skip past lots of the inquisition arc.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Voting A. Roll and scream in pain

Tsyni posted:

Maybe people also forgot we have our balls sitting off in the distance that we could have had mount a stealth rescue if for some reason we couldn't escape ourselves. It's like we danced and danced, it seemed obvious to me it was a silly thing but that we were doubling down on relations with these guys, and now...we tried to cause chaos and they will trust us even less, so...what the gently caress.

Yeah, I was all for peace but that is probably impossible now. Great. We will never learn how to make guns now. Or even have at least a chance of learning about guns.

We are severely injured. We probably can't break those chains now and maybe not heal quick enough before we are taken wherever we are going.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Waci posted:

N. The only real option.

Fiiiinneeeee

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Lmao what did you think bolting away from three dozen gun armed soldiers would do?

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
Hurr hurr let's dance at the friendly monsters. Let's throw away every tactical advantage Enki has, this has never gone wrong before.

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009
I like how condescending the K vote goons were before the results.

We were gonna get captured! Surely a car shredding monstrosity such as ourselves couldn't break one link on a chain! Let's have one wagon move a little to the left, that'll distract the napoleon style firing squad (that has all their guns on us) long enough to do sick maneuvers.

Althair
Jul 26, 2006
words are weapons
J we are supernaturally fast and agile this is bullshit, think of how fast Aaron can move. We should be able to leave them unable to aim and gasping in our dust

D

Althair posted:

J we are supernaturally fast and agile this is bullshit, think of how fast Aaron can move. We should be able to leave them unable to aim and gasping in our dust
Definition of insanity.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

a cat irl posted:

Hurr hurr let's dance at the friendly monsters. Let's throw away every tactical advantage Enki has, this has never gone wrong before.

Number of times we've been shot while doing things that aren't dancing: many.
Number of times we've been shot while dancing: zero.

You know what to do. :colbert:

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Althair posted:

The main thing is that we turned around. If we had backed away with our supershield up, this wouldn't have gone nearly as badly.

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
Goddammit of course Waci, how could I miss that???
I need to re-learn how to think like Enkidel. :negative:

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009

Althair posted:

You brace yourself with your arms push yourself up to a standing position, oops their goes an arm, no matter still got another one, you manage to push yourself on your feet, oops there goes a leg. You are now lying on the floor still being pelted with spear fire, you never did make up a good a name for those sorcery sticks you think to yourself as drift off to unconsciousness as they wheel the strange cow wagon closer, you here the loudest sound you've ever heard as everything goes dark.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
lmao yes, stupid goons voting to dance!!!! i'll show them

*runs from firing squad*

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
C

Hopefully we can escape at some point, i mean we are super stealthy and fast and strong. But let's not try to escape when fourty lizardmen are pointing guns at us.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Well, at least we didn't get hit by cannon balls. I guess.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Hahahah

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009
Voting D but instead of surrender which is an alien word they won't understand, say Rakhamahnoot which has magical connotations and might get through to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

Well, at least we didn't get hit by cannon balls. I guess.

You may have been.

You were looking the other way.