Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

lol @ him also sending images of this thread to rockstar with "@RockstarGames If this isn't proof enough then loving tell me and I'll never bother your account again. " included. just that loving text lmao

Literal Nazi Furry fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jun 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

he has tons of tweets bragging about his "trolling and griefing" lmao

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

El Jebus posted:

I actually played with him a few days ago and he seemed like a normal and friendly dude. I honestly didn't see this coming.

E* coincidently I haven't seen him on since the ... Whatever happened to him.

Me? I have been playing I was just on for a few hours. I played with GOD and a few others. I might get back on in a little bit if anybody is still playing.

Edit: Oh, Scryon?

theguybro fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jun 17, 2015

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

lmao what a loving loser its been what like a week already?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

theguybro posted:

Me? I have been playing I was just on for a few hours. I played with GOD and a few others. I might get back on in a little bit if anybody is still playing.

Edit: Oh, Scryon?

No, not you.

Dryer Lint
May 17, 2010

Biggest most lovable jerk on the internet.
:sun:

hellfaucet posted:

Goons flying in the lap of luxury before killing each other for a couple hours.

This picture makes me look like the kind of unbearable rear end in a top hat that I am in real life.

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack
I'm starting to get quite annoyed with constant Invites to Siege Mentality. Anyone know how to get rid of those? I accepted a couple and played them, but they still come.

Also every time I finish a job or activity now it tells me I have unlocked the Los Santos Belle T-shirt. Every. Time.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

hellfaucet posted:

Heh, this reminds me I was doing the Humane Labs heist set up with Abilifer and swift Jones (still not finished due to the incompetent pubbie we had to deal with in the stealth mission, need to finish that some time soon) and between missions I made the easiest and funniest IMO $8500 yet in the game. They both got bounties totalling 10k and I was like "stand next to that car" then took out my homing launcher and blasted them both. You probably had to be there.

Edit: What's the best "Chelsea Tractor" in the SUVs, not too bothered about off road use except occasionally the dirt roads in Blane County, more interested in speed and toughness.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Jun 17, 2015

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

AirRaid posted:

I'm starting to get quite annoyed with constant Invites to Siege Mentality. Anyone know how to get rid of those? I accepted a couple and played them, but they still come.

I tried the one on the pier and the only way the defending team could lose was if they all went blind and their limbs fell off. I haven't seen something that unbalanced in years.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

I can easily ignore the constant invites.

The "tips" that pop up saying "HEY PLAY ADVERSARY MODE" get pretty annoying that block me from doing contextual stuff are making me want to frisbee my keyboard.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Anime_Otaku posted:

Edit: What's the best "Chelsea Tractor" in the SUVs, not too bothered about off road use except occasionally the dirt roads in Blane County, more interested in speed and toughness.

Old cavalcade is excellent!

Bloody Typical
Oct 27, 2005

Hey, keep the noise down Jerk, this is a residential area.
Joined online last night and headed to the airport only to be be greeted by the most acrobatic blimp wreaking poo poo with missiles, while getting chased by hydras and lazers.. was pretty funny to watch.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Old cavalcade is excellent!

Vapid Radius is not bad either, can climb quite well

Bloody Typical fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Jun 17, 2015

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied
Last night I was going to step up and be the one to say "hey it's been a few days lay off the dude, this is going a bit far."

I still think it should die but I also think he should chill and remember that it's a game. Online dog piling isn't fun on either end.

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User

hellfaucet posted:

At this point, I thought TopHats was going to fly us into the military base.

Too bad you can't use the eject passengers menu item in Pegasus vehicles/aircraft.

AirRaid posted:

Rockstar needs to just program in a menu option to filter mission invites to crew/friends only. And make it actually consistent between sessions, since things like the phone vibrator reset each time you start GTAO.

UserErr0r fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Jun 17, 2015

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

he has tons of tweets bragging about his "trolling and griefing" lmao

Jesus Hitler Christ he even retweets that Steve Aoki rear end in a top hat.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

geeves posted:

Jesus Hitler Christ he even retweets that Steve Aoki rear end in a top hat.

Since he disappeared, I really hope he threw away that piece of poo poo console (you can see what consoles do to you if you look at him as an example. My bet is he played too much of those Field of Duty games.) and maybe bought a PC, and went incognito. Probably loving the gently caress out of it on PC, just doesn't wanna say so.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

hi guys im here to post a gif i made when i was actually playing the game instead of literally stealing money from the hands of rockstars family

i hope you enjoyed my gif

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Asmodai_00 posted:

hi guys im here to post a gif i made when i was actually playing the game instead of literally stealing money from the hands of rockstars family

i hope you enjoyed my gif

Very nice gameplay! Is that the Mixed Up With Coke mission?

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

theguybro posted:

Very nice gameplay! Is that the Mixed Up With Coke mission?

actually that's the "Titan of a Job" mission. It's rarely played because it's so hard and challenging, even for polished veterans such as yourself and myself.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Stop breaking my heart GTA Online :(

Thought I'd join this guys Tennis game invite to see if it was any fun and we proceeded to poo poo talk each other through an epic 4-4 first set. Next minute the game completely crashes back to desktop.

You know how rare it is to play that game with someone who isn't a total spastic? So much fun...now I'll never find this person again because on re-joining I was placed in 3 different sessions with no trace of the guy. Sigh.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Halo14 posted:

Stop breaking my heart GTA Online :(

Thought I'd join this guys Tennis game invite to see if it was any fun and we proceeded to poo poo talk each other through an epic 4-4 first set. Next minute the game completely crashes back to desktop.

You know how rare it is to play that game with someone who isn't a total spastic? So much fun...now I'll never find this person again because on re-joining I was placed in 3 different sessions with no trace of the guy. Sigh.

nice reg date

Also you should've just added him if you have his name.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Anime_Otaku posted:

Heh, this reminds me I was doing the Humane Labs heist set up with Abilifer and swift Jones (still not finished due to the incompetent pubbie we had to deal with in the stealth mission, need to finish that some time soon) and between missions I made the easiest and funniest IMO $8500 yet in the game. They both got bounties totalling 10k and I was like "stand next to that car" then took out my homing launcher and blasted them both. You probably had to be there.

For speed, the Gallivanter Baller, the rounded version not the boxy version, is the fastest SUV in the game.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

The Huntley is a fantastic SUV with decent specs and is just an all-round fun driving vehicle. I loved it back in San Andreas, was glad to see it make a return.

And where's my Deluxo, Rockstar??

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied

theguybro posted:

nice reg date

Also you should've just added him if you have his name.

Not sure if applicable now but at one time you could buy that reg date.

I had a wonderful time last night rooftop sniping. Took another goons advice a few pages ago and spent more time than usual on the building across from Integrity apartments. Got 5 or so insurgent gunners, and then realized I could get shots off at Ammonation and the clothing place AND occasionally at the busy mod shop. I got several at the clothing store. Homing rockets will even fire that far. Swapped up my usual grey skull and black tactical outfit for the grey tactical and a urban grey ski mask and stood in stealth stance on the helipad stairwells.

Had one guy try to find me after I popped him in his zentorno. He rage quit when he couldn't find me after the 4th or 5th time.

I've used the spot in the past when I had a bounty, but that brings too much attention. Plus I like my "tunnel of terror" up north for my bounties now...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I believe the Huntley is statistically better than any other SUV by quite a large margin if that one car-obsessed Swede's research is correct

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

net cafe scandal posted:

I believe the Huntley is statistically better than any other SUV by quite a large margin if that one car-obsessed Swede's research is correct

This guy seems to be "the guy" as far as car stats go - I don't think he is Swedish though.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hwkabro/videos

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

I don't really care too much about stats if the car feels good while driving and looks cool. I'm a simpleton.

hellfaucet fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Jun 17, 2015

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I want to do more off-road posts but eugh.

Doo eeeeet they're great!

hellfaucet posted:

I don't really care too much about stats if the car feels good while driving and looks cool. I'm a simpleton.

Sometimes I insist on taking my brown Dukes to pick up the insurgent during that one dark and stormy Humane Labs missions because there's everything to love about that car's style.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

hellfaucet posted:

This is why my muscle car is a Dominator instead of a Gauntlet.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

:siren: PS4....let's do a playlist on Friday :siren:

If you are on PS4 and would like to have some fun let's get together on Friday night 8:30 EST and race some cars and do some deathmatches.

Who would like to partake? It's been a spell since we've tried to put something together, so gather your jobs and let's have some fun, or something.

8:30 EST on Friday.

quote:

Participating so far:

1. Kelly
3. geeves
2. Wee Bairns
3. El Jebus
4. Mr. Dread
5. Craptacular
6. Lasagna
7. Zenzizenzizenzic

Agent Burt Macklin fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Nov 28, 2017

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nintendo Kid posted:

This is why my muscle car is a Dominator instead of a Gauntlet.

Dominators statistically the best muscle car in the game.. owned

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, that spreadsheet is not weighted well. Top speed needs more weight, and braking probably less. Once fully upgraded a car will hit top speed in about how a block's distance. So for example, the Oracle II is sneakily better than the Examplar. And although the spreadsheet says the Rapid GT and Massacro Racecar are even, the much higher top speed of the Massacro will outclass the Rapid in most situations.

The Gauntlet is better than the Dominator, because all Mustangs are awful. However, it sadly has no personality, so therefore, the Blade is the best.

I also don't think the spreadsheet accounts for wheel spin when accelerating off the line, so potentially some cars have a lot worse acceleration than they are advertising.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Kelly posted:

If you are on PS4 and would like to have some fun let's get together on Friday night 8:30 EST and race some cars and do some deathmatches.

Who would like to partake? It's been a spell since we've tried to put something together, so gather your jobs and let's have some fun, or something.

PSN: cashcamden99

Sign me up.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Wee Bairns posted:

Sign me up.

Awesome...I don't have Rockets v. Insurgents bookmarked I just realized. You do, right?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Wee Bairns posted:

Sign me up.

Me too!

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Kelly posted:

Awesome...I don't have Rockets v. Insurgents bookmarked I just realized. You do, right?

Sure do, and a couple of variations. If we get a lot of people, there's even a four way/eight ramp variation.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Kelly posted:

ok

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Kelly posted:

I'm down.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Kelly posted:

We're putting the band back together! I'm down for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

Kelly posted:

Very well.

• Locked thread