Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

IMA SWEEDISH PLUMMER IM HEEERE TO FEEX THEE PAIPES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug

drunken officeparty posted:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Gang Gets Trapped is the most perfect half hour of television ever made.

It's the only episode of this show that I've never watched all the way through because I get bored after the first 5 minutes.

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

The one with Charlie and Dee thinking that they were cannibals was the one that got me hooked.

Mac and Dennis: Manhunters?

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Frank's Pretty Woman is a great episode. The whole "tighter than dickskin" and Tiger Woods bits would have made it all worthwhile plus the crack . . . and "I'm gonna make that whore my wife," a line I still say to my wife to this day.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Ithaqua posted:

It's the only episode of this show that I've never watched all the way through because I get bored after the first 5 minutes.

What is wrong with you

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Ithaqua posted:

I'm going to whip you in your bitch face.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Ithaqua posted:

I hope they hogtie you in their basement and then I hope they rape you

for 10 years

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I guess if you care about chronology, "Frank sets Dee on fire" is a relatively early episode that gives plenty of air time to all characters.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Happy Hippo posted:

The one with Charlie and Dee thinking that they were cannibals was the one that got me hooked.

"Don't get caught."
"Don't get caught."

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

A MIRACLE posted:

IMA SWEEDISH PLUMMER IM HEEERE TO FEEX THEE PAIPES

that's good, that's a good accent!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

steinrokkan posted:

I guess if you care about chronology, "Frank sets Dee on fire" is a relatively early episode that gives plenty of air time to all characters.

I love it when they call back to the fact that they just keep recording over that one tape, so they'll be watching something and then cut to Dee screaming on fire.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Ithaqua posted:

What a Bozo. I'm callin people Bozo now.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Jerusalem posted:

I love it when they call back to the fact that they just keep recording over that one tape, so they'll be watching something and then cut to Dee screaming on fire.

Frank's just pal'ing around with the guys, how's anyone gonna get hurt?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
I like "The gang solves the gas crisis" . Charlie siphoning gas into barrels was hilarious. WILDCARD!!!!!!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ubok2laPtk

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

steinrokkan posted:

It also has one of the best cuts to the title.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Holyshoot posted:

I like "The gang solves the gas crisis" . Charlie siphoning gas into barrels was hilarious. WILDCARD!!!!!!

How exactly are you planning on counting a liquid?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Uh, I know how to count dude.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Cage posted:

Uh, I know how to count dude.

Did you eat the stickers that are all over it?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

To be honest though, if they own a bar and bar tend, they actually should be able to count a liquid :D. Maybe it would take effort to do it with gasoline, but it's still not hard to count liquid...

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

To be honest though, if they own a bar and bar tend, they actually should be able to count a liquid :D. Maybe it would take effort to do it with gasoline, but it's still not hard to count liquid...

Best way would've been to get a scale, and charge by the difference in weight.

Now that's the spirit that beat the Japanese!

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
I was talking to someone about dodgy car salesman recently, and this movie that I watched as a kid was the first thing that popped into my head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pks7q2qyM-s.

It's basically Frank in 1996 :D

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

I dunno how far they are in filming next season, but after hearing about how hitchBOT got vandalized in Philadelphia, I knew it just HAD to be a premise for a Sunny episode.

The idea that the gang came across this robot, had the best intentions for hanging out with it (each in their own way), then accidentally destroyed it piece by piece and left it on the side of the road would be hilarious.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Happy Hippo posted:

After being super disappointed by Ravenous I had to go back and watch that episode.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

JazzFlight posted:

I dunno how far they are in filming next season, but after hearing about how hitchBOT got vandalized in Philadelphia, I knew it just HAD to be a premise for a Sunny episode.

The idea that the gang came across this robot, had the best intentions for hanging out with it (each in their own way), then accidentally destroyed it piece by piece and left it on the side of the road would be hilarious.

I would prefer that they take and and prefer it to Charlie who then gets jealous and smashes it.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I think it's been established that they only serve beer in bottles and Dee will call you a homo for trying to order a drink...which she can't make anyway

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Not completely on-topic but Kaitlin Olson is gonna star in a new animated show on FX created by Adam Reed and Megan Ganz - http://deadline.com/2015/05/cassius-and-clay-fx-pilot-lake-bell-archer-1201433369/

I hope it will be better than David Hornsby's "unsupervised" which was watchable but kind of 'meh', which also featured Kaitlin and pretty much the entire cast of sunny in various minor roles.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
It also stars Lake Bell, a woman I have to google every time her name appears because I have no idea who she is.

The first result is a picture of her naked, which begs the question, why cast her in the one type of show where you can't see her body?

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

bobjr posted:

I would prefer that they take and and prefer it to Charlie who then gets jealous and smashes it.

See, I'd assume that Charlie would be the friendliest to the robot: the robot teaches Charlie about robotic things, and Charlie tries to teach the robot how to drink and crush rats.

The robot then eventually realizes that Charlie logically could not exist in his current state, declares Charlie's life a paradox, and self-destructs.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Zsinjeh posted:

I think it's been established that they only serve beer in bottles and Dee will call you a homo for trying to order a drink...which she can't make anyway

You're thinking of Chardonnay

Irish Joe posted:

It also stars Lake Bell, a woman I have to google every time her name appears because I have no idea who she is.

She wrote/directed/starred in In A World but I guess I mainly know her from How To Make It In America, which just kinda existed for two seasons without doing anything besides the creation of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7vPfmiDLpI

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

She's also in the fantastic Wet Hot American Summer prequel that just came out. Her subplot with Coop and Jaron is probably the worst thread though.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
She's also a regular on Children's Hospital.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
It doesn't help that there's also an actress/stunt woman named Zoe Bell who is like a million times cooler than Lake Bell.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
What's the worst episode of It's Always Sunny? My straw poll says it's The High School Reunion (Part 1) or The Gang Gets Stranded in the Woods.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Vitamin P posted:

What's the worst episode of It's Always Sunny? My straw poll says it's The High School Reunion (Part 1) or The Gang Gets Stranded in the Woods.

Psycho Pete Returns

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Ratjaculation posted:

Psycho Pete Returns

That and Frank's Brother

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Worst as in 'bad' or worst as in 'so uncomfortable and cringe inducing you just can't sit through it'?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Vitamin P posted:

Psycho Pete and the one with Frank's brother and Shadynasty.

That being said, Psycho Pete is vastly inferior to the other one, and like the only episode that is terrible from a script-writing point of view.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Who Pooped the Bed? is my personal worst. I can't stand Artemis's analysis at the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Who Pooped the Bed? is my personal worst. I can't stand Artemis's analysis at the end.

This episode sucks for me because I love the "trying to make Sex and the City happen" subplot, but the actual bed pooping part I could do without.