Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Can't argue with results, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Tommunist posted:

I think its time for a reread of anarc

ok this is like all i kind find in connection to lumpen

TMMadman posted:

Hey Lumpen, what do you think of ANarc right now?

Lumpen posted:

Voting right, in my opinion.

which isn't really a good case for calling scum so welp i have nothing

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Asiina posted:

lol you just cased me based on my defense of Lumpen.

Yeah. I thought he was town day 1. But he flipped scum. And looking back at your posts around that time, the way in which you defended him looks scummy to me. I definitely stand by my case.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Tommunist posted:

yo Harold Krell/ opo/ Lowell where u @

My sleep cycle is crazy off at the moment, so Im missing a lot of life. :(

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Yeah. I thought he was town day 1. But he flipped scum. And looking back at your posts around that time, the way in which you defended him looks scummy to me. I definitely stand by my case.

So we both thought he was town, but that I thought he was town is scummy because?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

LowellDND posted:

My sleep cycle is crazy off at the moment, so Im missing a lot of life. :(

You're about now though.

Give the thread a once over and tell me who comes across as scum-y to you at the moment.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

MC Eating Disorder - Gargoyles - 90's Aligned Backup Watcher was smashed to bits on day 1!

CapitalistPig posted:

Chaoslord - Chuck norris Karate Commandos - Anti Fun aligned Ninja was blown up on night 1!

Mithross -- ?? aligned ?? was dipped on night 1!

It is now day 2!

CapitalistPig posted:

Near the body there is a batarang embedded in the wall and a neat pile of evidence clearing up who mithross was!

You are G.I. Joe!
You are 80's aligned

You were one of my favorites and I had many many gi joe toys.

You are a BOMB and will destroy anyone who targets you with a kill at night(unless you are protected from kills that night), but if you are targeted by any other action it will go through.

You win when all threats to Toontown have been eliminated.

CapitalistPig posted:

Lumpen - 8 Crazy Nights - ANTI FUN aligned backupninja was disintegrated on day 2!

CapitalistPig posted:

TMMadman - ??? aligned ??? was dipped on night 2!
It is now day 3!
Maybe I'm a bit slow, but is the scum here supposed to be the "Anti-Fun aligned" group players?

If so, I suppose it's a good thing that two scums were extinguished in the first 2 days.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Also, if that's the case, I suppose I should start hunting cartoons/players who looked "itchy" with chaoslord and Lumpen's demise.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Section 31 posted:

Also, if that's the case, I suppose I should start hunting cartoons/players who looked "itchy" with chaoslord and Lumpen's demise.

Who do you think looks the most shifty?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Section 31 posted:

Maybe I'm a bit slow, but is the scum here supposed to be the "Anti-Fun aligned" group players?

If so, I suppose it's a good thing that two scums were extinguished in the first 2 days.

Yes anti-fun is scum.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Tommunist posted:

Who do you think looks the most shifty?
I read the posts since Day 3 began and frankly currently has no idea, although I noticed Opopanax made some "little bump" posts apparently to dodge suspicion and avoid getting booted from the game by CapitalistPig. I shall post a list (purely my opinion, at the risk of getting lynched like before):

AnonymousNarcotics - unknown
Asiina - unknown
chaoslord - Anti-Fun aligned
Chic Trombone - unknown
Harold Krell - unknown (lurking?)
HiipFire - unknown
imgay - unknown
JakeP --> Sodomeow - unknown
Kashuno - unknown
Little Mac - maybe Good aligned (vigilante?)
LowellDND - unknown
Lumpen - Anti-Fun aligned
MC Eating Disorder - Good aligned
Mithross - Good aligned
Opopanax - unknown
Poison Mushroom - claim Good aligned (Flavor watcher?)
Puntification - unknown
Rarity - unknown
Section 31 - Good aligned
TMMadman - Good aligned
Tommunist - unknown

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Section 31 posted:

impressive 2 player big list of reads there bud

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote opop

Got a feelin on this one

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Just fmi how many games have you been in section?

Section 31 posted:

I read the posts since Day 3 began and frankly currently has no idea, although I noticed Opopanax made some "little bump" posts apparently to dodge suspicion and avoid getting booted from the game by CapitalistPig. I shall post a list (purely my opinion, at the risk of getting lynched like before):

AnonymousNarcotics - unknown
Asiina - unknown
chaoslord - Anti-Fun aligned
Chic Trombone - unknown
Harold Krell - unknown (lurking?)
HiipFire - unknown
imgay - unknown
JakeP --> Sodomeow - unknown
Kashuno - unknown
LowellDND - unknown
Lumpen - Anti-Fun aligned
MC Eating Disorder - Good aligned
Mithross - Good aligned
Opopanax - unknown
Puntification - unknown
Rarity - unknown
Section 31 - Good aligned
TMMadman - Good aligned
Tommunist - unknown

This doesn't take a stand on anyone except yourself. People need to stop pussyfooting about and take some positions on others so I can lynch you for them. Geez.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
^^
don't know, you can check votefinder.

HiipFire posted:

impressive 2 player big list of reads there bud
Feel free to disprove.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Asiina posted:

So we both thought he was town, but that I thought he was town is scummy because?

This is funny because the other part of my case is about how you have been misrepresenting my posts to fit your agenda.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Section 31 posted:

Feel free to disprove.
Disproving really hard right now

##vote Section 31

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
nvm I looked at votefinder, over a dozen, more than enough to be making a better job of a list of reads, it looks like busy work with no real contribution to helping town find scum.

Also to consider:

Section 31 posted:

Why? Lumpen seems Lumpen to me.

Section 31 posted:

You have convinced me not to vote Lumpen :smug:
Defends lumpen.

Section 31 posted:

Both MC Eating Disorder and TMMadman appear to be good voting choice for today.

Section 31 posted:

Nope. Didn't said that. MC Eating Disorder and TMMadman just happen to have the most votes.

Whya are you grasping at straws? Hmm?
These two posts made me want to lynch him d1 and I think I'll keep trying.

##vote section 31

I would also still consider lynching asiina.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

its probably a little OMGUS because of this post:

Opopanax posted:

Alright I'm good with pmush. Tommunist is on my radar though. Going to investigate that

But opops drive by posting is getting pretty tedious, hes contributed nothing to the game at all, it feels really scummy in my mind.

##vote opop

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Section 31, I agree with the sentiment: Make a stand on someone. Find someone who you think is scum and vote them.

For example...

##vote Opop

I've seen some very effective lurking scum, the ones who actually are here, and just pretend not to be until they can swing in at just the right time. That is exactly what I feel like is happening with Opop right now.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Opop was scum when he lurked a lot in the last game he played with me. Yeah.

##vote Opopanax

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

That's still a very safe opinion, considering he's currently the vote leader.

(I know, pot, kettle.)

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
im fine with section or opop, but leaning section, especially with how this voting is going down right now. People are talking about being willing to vote opop, section comes in thread super scummy, people start voting him, and then mysteriously votes start coming in for Opop, including one from Section that reaks of a "better him than me" attitude rather than an actual scum read. Pmush + Section scum here

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
##vote section

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I looked over tommunist and while there are a few posts giving me ~feelings~, he's pretty direct and open so probably not scum.

This sudden momentum on me is bad though, not liking Kash's vote in particular.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

I looked over tommunist and while there are a few posts giving me ~feelings~, he's pretty direct and open so probably not scum.

Why? You're playing like typical scum opop. Little posting, acting like you're going to make some content but not following through, lack of serious opinions.

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Opopanax posted:

If anything I think Kash is one of the townier votes on you. I just think he opened the floodgates for the scum to jump on you in order to protect Section

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I just had a rough week last week and it's taken me a bit to get back on track. If the criteria for scum is "lurking" there are other options than me.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm not feeling section, actually. It seems like he's being cased for the same behaviors he got killed over in the last game I saw him in, and he was town then.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

I just had a rough week last week and it's taken me a bit to get back on track.

Okay. ##unvote

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Opopanax posted:

I'm not feeling section, actually. It seems like he's being cased for the same behaviors he got killed over in the last game I saw him in, and he was town then.

idk but posting a giant list which had little to no reads on it seems a lot like trying to fake that you're actually paying attention to the game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

HiipFire posted:

idk but posting a giant list which had little to no reads on it seems a lot like trying to fake that you're actually paying attention to the game

He literally did exactly that in the game I'm referencing, and he was town.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Opopanax posted:

He literally did exactly that in the game I'm referencing, and he was town.

lmao link this game plz

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

HiipFire posted:

lmao link this game plz

Buddy Mafia

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I'm not lynching S31 for that. He did 100% the exact same thing in a previous game and was town.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kashuno posted:

Why? You're playing like typical scum opop. Little posting, acting like you're going to make some content but not following through, lack of serious opinions.

Hmmmm.

Kashuno posted:

Little posting
You have a one page post history and it's mostly one liners

Kashuno posted:

acting like you're going to make some content but not following through

Kashuno posted:

It's possible. I'm going to be giving things a better review when I get home in a while

This was 3 days ago and never followed up

Kashuno posted:

lack of serious opinions.

You jumped on me with no real case then backed off immediately when I pushed back a bit.

##vote kash

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

This is funny because the other part of my case is about how you have been misrepresenting my posts to fit your agenda.

No it wasn't?

This was your case on me

The first person I think is scum is Asiina. I feel bad for her if she rolled scum two games in a row since she doesn't like it, but that kind of mindset is showing through. Meta read: she puts a lot more effort into scum hunting when town.

In game read: She spent most of day 1 trying to discredit Little Mac who was insistent that lumpen was scum.

First she made this post which is supposedly a case on little mac, or it's just really poorly organized. (Note: This is all from one post, I just broke it up into chunks)

Why did she even say this? She's trying to steer the vote off mced (for town cred) while simultaneously trying to keep votes off scumbro lumpen

No idea who she's talking to here. She was adamant for all of day 1 that mced was super town, so it makes no sense for her to say he should be copped. As scum, this line makes sense because then we waste a cop on someone she knows is town.

Irrelevent to the rest of this post. I don't get it since I don't think it's a response to anything in particular.

More defending of scumbro lumpen

More buddying up to town

Finally places a vote on little mac.

She then makes a
series of posts accusing little mac of being a lyncher for lumpen to further discredit him.

I have more but writing this on my phone killed me so I'll have to do it tmrw.

It's that I was defending MCED for town cred and trying to move heat off my scumbro Lumpen to Little Mac who was gunning for Lumpen. It has nothing to do with misrepresenting your posts.

That is your case and I've already explained why I thought MCED was town and why I thought Little Mac's play didn't make sense. And we both thought Lumpen was town, so I'm asking again: Why, specifically, am I scum for thinking Lumpen was town, but you thinking Lumpen was town is fine?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

Hmmmm.

You have a one page post history and it's mostly one liners

This was 3 days ago and never followed up

You jumped on me with no real case then backed off immediately when I pushed back a bit.

##vote kash

remind me not to give you the benefit of the doubt for irl stuff next time

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

i dont even know what to say except that's the most useless thing you could possibly post stop posting that s31 thanks

still dont like his posting though so im keeping my vote on him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Olde games don't really say a lot to me

• Locked thread