Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I mean, is that less or more? Cause if you spent less than 2500 then why does Sandi care so much, seems like half the Citizenry have spent at least a cool thousand.

Hell, I think we already had Octopode spending more than that and hes a stupid dumb idiot to boot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

why even tell your story without the amounts?

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

VenusRedux
Oct 5, 2015

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Under $2700

I forget what the range below High Admiral is.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds

Jst0rm posted:

why even tell your story without the amounts?

Because they want us to suffer... :saddowns:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Going to the subreddit and seeing "We're backers for a reason. We're not idiots." makes me laugh every time.

Apocadall
Mar 25, 2010

Aren't you the guitarist for the feed dogs?

notacult.jpg

sorla78
Oct 11, 2012

EAT THE PAIN AWAY!
I wonder how Chris R feels at this moment, everyone around him slowly turning against him, his dream crumbling in his fingers, so close, so far. just two more weeks. for real.

Star Citizen is the loving white whale and Chris R is Captain Ahab.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

sorla78 posted:

I wonder how Chris R feels at this moment, everyone around him slowly turning against him, his dream crumbling in his fingers, so close, so far. just two more weeks. for real.

That analogy really doesn't work.

Captain Satire
May 3, 2005

Chris Cooley is my Life Coach.

sorla78 posted:

He doesn't care. He thinks he's fine and as far as we know he could he right.

sorla78
Oct 11, 2012

EAT THE PAIN AWAY!

Skoll posted:

Your AV doesn't work either, who cares.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Skoll posted:

Yeah, CR already caught all the whales.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

sorla78 posted:

:iceburn:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Has there been any game that advertises that development is being led by [That One Guy] from [Successful Game You Liked] that wasn't a total trainwreck?

Always seems to be a trainwreck when there is that one guy who makes it as much about them as the game itself.

I thought Brian Fargo & Wasteland 2 turned out pretty much as expected and well made. That's just me though.

Also Jordan Weissman doing the Shadowrun games and now a Battletech game.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sorla78 posted:

Probably feels pretty great banging his hot wife and looking at his bank statement, except that he's pretty fat and probably feels kinda gross most of the time because of that.

Captain Satire
May 3, 2005

Chris Cooley is my Life Coach.

Unfunny Poster posted:

I thought Brian Fargo & Wasteland 2 turned out pretty much as expected and well made. That's just me though.

Also Jordan Weissman doing the Shadowrun games and now a Battletech game.

I was just about to mention Weissman and his new Battletech game. Seriously everybody get around it.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

sorla78 posted:

Blame BitcoinPedo 84 for the av.

I care because Mobey Dick is an epic revenge tale that was only paralleled in Wrath of Khan.

Star Citizen is just poo poo.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

soy posted:

Probably feels pretty great banging his hot wife and looking at his bank statement, except that he's pretty fat and probably feels kinda gross most of the time because of that.

I sorta imagine them having a Tim Burton style marriage where they live in seperate houses and she fucks Johnny Depp but thats pretty unfair of me.

sorla78
Oct 11, 2012

EAT THE PAIN AWAY!

Skoll posted:

Blame BitcoinPedo 84 for the av.

I care because Mobey Dick is an epic revenge tale that was only paralleled in Wrath of Khan.

Star Citizen is just poo poo.

True - you have a point there.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Man the number of people who refuse to believe that SC was in development for four years is amazing. I love the cognitive dissonance required to be on /r/starcitizen these days.

quote:

By your 4-year logic, people who build skyscrapers and make the little miniature models are already working on building the skyscraper because they started gluing the cardboard/balsa wood pieces together for the mockup.

Chris, it's just a prototype--
I don't want to hear your excuses! Star Citizen needs to be at least... 3 times more graphics than this!

Star Citizen: blueprints and little miniature models are completely irrelevant to building a skyscraper.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Wafflz posted:

Yeah, CR already caught all the whales.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
Also CR is the original whale. Sandi's whale.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Also CR is the original whale. Sandi's whale.

:golfclap:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

:woop: :woop: :woop: YAAAAAAAAAAAAY :woop: :woop: :woop:

Tindahbawx
Oct 14, 2011

Has Dereks article been posted yet?

The Star Citizen Conspiracy

http://dereksmart3000ad.tumblr.com/post/130555592609/the-star-citizen-conspiracy#notes

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
*fumbles helmet*

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

I'm getting really hyped for revised helmet animation reveal at Citizen Con this weekend

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

nah, thanks bruh

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

biglads posted:

I'm getting really hyped for revised helmet animation reveal at Citizen Con this weekend

Do they stream stuff from Citizen Con or is it all exclusive and poo poo?

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

The Face of a Star Citizen

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

quote:

Honestly... I'm very shocked at some people's reactions here about the drama.

Look, there's not a lot of content right now for SC. Citcon is coming yes but still there's not much to do right now.

This is one of the larger/more persistant threats against this community ever at least since I've been around.

Are you saying you expect us not to talk about it? Not to rage a little when federal crimes are thrown against our VP of marketing/beloved community person?

gently caress no. I'm mad. This isn't "lel drama", this is people attacking our game that so many of us have put so much into (most more than me, I admit). I'm seriously tired of the bitching here and there about "get this DRAMA off my front page!"

Fool, this should be your front page. Think about all the people who's first experience with SC is that escapist article. If that doesn't make you mad, idk what will.

Oh Reddit, love this one.

"Our game has very little to show for it after 4 years of development, how DARE you say it might not get finished! Don't you know how much time on our hands we have?"

bres0048
Oct 29, 2012

nopantsjack posted:

Do they stream stuff from Citizen Con or is it all exclusive and poo poo?

Yes they stream to those that didn't go on pilgrimage this year.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Eonwe posted:

this is my favorite version of my av

mine too, i kept getting confused when other people with the elephant av were careposting

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

sorla78 posted:

The largest creature with white skin is Moby Lesnick tough. And I doubt Croberts wants to put his harpoon into him. However much Lesnick would enjoy that.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Hopper posted:

The largest creature with white skin is Moby Lesnick tough. And I doubt Croberts wants to put his harpoon into him. However much Lesnick would enjoy that.

And he piled upon the Lesnick's white hump ... If his chest had been a dong, he would have shot his heart upon it

bres0048
Oct 29, 2012

Wonder what the odds are of Sandi just going gently caress you nerds, tossing down the divorce, and bouncing with half the monies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

bres0048 posted:

Yes they stream to those that didn't go on pilgrimage this year.

I hope no one dies in the stampede to get to the stoning of the derek

• Locked thread