Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I'm really hoping Escapist is holding on to whatever new information they have until Friday so CitizenCon can open with Roberts having to explain why he spent $20 million on vacations and acting jobs for Sandi or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
Just look at this deeply thought out reddit analysis, it's obvious that there are no chance of the money running out!
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3npo4o/is_star_citizen_running_out_of_money/

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Skoll posted:

He was kicked out for goonfucking and then tried to change his story and got others to collaborate his version ( lol fishing pacts ). He has not shut the gently caress up about it ever since.

Kimsemsus and Lincoln never did any goonfucking, ask literally pretty much any Archeage goon except for DaBigRedBoat

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

Derek Smart vanishes for less than 2 hours and we devolve into infighting and #freekimsemus-ing

Without Derek Smart blog post, everything I know has been cast into doubt. Maybe thousands of dollars jpegs of question marks..... are actually good???

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

Kimsemsus and Lincoln never did any goonfucking, ask literally pretty much any Archeage goon except for DaBigRedBoat

Yeah, except for like that entire multi page thread on the AAGoons website that pretty much outed him.

As for Kimsemus, no one would give a poo poo anymore if he quit bringing it up every day as if it's witty or funny. Dude, we get it. You're mad cause you J4G'd for Star Citizen and got the boot for doing dumb poo poo. You can drop it now and move on.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Sir_Charles posted:

Okay I keep seeing people reference this, what exactly happened? Were you kicked out of the club for this not-game?

Kismensus found out that one of the goons was a big ol' unrepentant pedophile. He kicked said Pedophile, and the rest of the Archeage leadership got really upset because BFM was really good at making wool or something.

A lot of the leadership for that game bailed with the guild assets because they were good friends with the known practicing pedophile and took poo poo with them. Some goons somehow think it's Kismensus' fault that goons didn't get very far in archeage (It's in fact because it's a bad game).

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

tooterfish posted:

:laffo:

e:I can never remember the smilies...
Privateer without the story was pretty much "grind kill/patrol/cargo missions" or "buy cargo at X , haul to Y and sell for profit."

That's basically what Elite Dangerous is right now from a content standpoint.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Iridium posted:

nutted but she still suckin

Dedicated to her craft.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
I wonder if CR and Sandi are frantically :f5: right now to await their nemesis' next move.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Skoll posted:

Yeah, except for like that entire multi page thread on the AAGoons website that pretty much outed him.

As for Kimsemus, no one would give a poo poo anymore if he quit bringing it up every day as if it's witty or funny. Dude, we get it. You're mad cause you J4G'd for Star Citizen and got the boot for doing dumb poo poo. You can drop it now and move on.

lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Deki posted:

Kismensus found out that one of the goons was a big ol' unrepentant pedophile. He kicked said Pedophile, and the rest of the Archeage leadership got really upset because BFM was really good at making wool or something.

A lot of the leadership for that game bailed with the guild assets because they were good friends with the known practicing pedophile and took poo poo with them. Some goons somehow think it's Kismensus' fault that goons didn't get very far in archeage (It's in fact because it's a bad game).

yeah out of all of the leaders, Kimsemus is literally one of the very few that did NOT goonfuck

amazing

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Because I've enjoyed it so much..

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Deki posted:

good poo poo, thanks

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Skoll posted:

Outed me for what?
:confused:

If it's for leaving a bad game I plead guilty.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
:gas: everything

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

bres0048 posted:

AP is the linchpin to my fantasy team, watch your mouf

How'd I get dragged into this? I don't mind Octopode at all, but the kid beating guy was freaking me out and that's how I handle something that weird.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The fishing story from the space court post was good and funny.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Ash1138 posted:

Privateer without the story was pretty much "grind kill/patrol/cargo missions" or "buy cargo at X , haul to Y and sell for profit."

That's basically what Elite Dangerous is right now from a content standpoint.
The laffo thing is because you're saying the new Elite is a clone of a game that came out a decade after its progenitor.

I thought you were making a joke...

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Deki posted:

This thread has everything.

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

drat Dirty Ape posted:

This thread has everything.

Its mostly about ethics in game journalism tho

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

thatguy posted:

Outed me for what?
:confused:

If it's for leaving a bad game I plead guilty.

Just gonna :lol: if I can find the screenshots.

My main point though is your gimmick is old. I just want you to strive for better so I can find your posts humorous again.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Skoll posted:

:gas: everything
Please explain, new friend.

I can't sperg about a new Smarticle so you'll have to do.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Skoll posted:

Agreed, SFD and Arus are cool chillbros.

You're still a whiny goonfucker though.

Dragging this up from last page to say that no SA forums posters outside of goon video game tryhard groups give a single poo poo about goonfucking.

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy
I'm looking forward to the twist announcement that CIG has been covertly laying the framework for a mech combat game the entire time.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Strategic Tea posted:

Dragging this up from last page to say that no SA forums posters outside of goon video game tryhard groups give a single poo poo about goonfucking.

So, everyone? You're so cool, Brewster.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Anyone know what the hell this guy is doing?

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice
RP'ing a counter invasion to the fake RP invasion of some fake system by the fake Vanduul.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?

LLJKSiLk posted:

I tend to derail threads if I go into my drama, but you can find the thread in E/N that was referenced. I don't "beat my kids" but up until a few years ago practiced corporal punishment. Apparently that makes me awful even though it is still legally performed in schools in my state by school administrators. In any event, I haven't spanked any of my kids since late 2013/early 2014. Somewhere in there. /end derail

When you say "corporal punishment" what did that entail?

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

Octopode posted:

Edit: And some backers will get the first expansion for free that you'd have to pay for as well.

Whoa there, the have plans for an expansion when the main game is still unfinished and many years off?

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

AP posted:

Having a mental break.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Wulfling posted:

RP'ing a counter invasion to the fake RP invasion of some fake system by the fake Vanduul.

Hey now, we saw the Vanduul in the concept pitch video, they exist.

There are only 6 of them though.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

AP posted:

Remember when you were five and you got a big cardboard box, sat in it, and pretended it was a rocket ship?

That right there is a bunch of grown men doing that.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
I read 250 more posts from goons, in the hopes of some good poo poo, and what do I get instead?

Octochode still doing his thing.
That child beater I found while browsing e/n deciding to poo poo the place up with his drama.
And concluding with loving Space Court for the 100th time.

Seriously, I can't blame this thread slowly losing its gold status. Let it slink back to the everyday 4-point status, if this poo poo will keep up.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

ShredsYouSay posted:

I'd assume using violence on small beings with limited cognitive ability in order to instill fear and obedience.

Like what Sandi does with words but with a switch or hand instead. It's similarly effective.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

ShredsYouSay posted:

Nothin' too serious, he just makes his kid put his hands on the table and then whips him with a belt 3-5 times. You know, as you do.

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Lord Tywin posted:

Just look at this deeply thought out reddit analysis, it's obvious that there are no chance of the money running out!
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3npo4o/is_star_citizen_running_out_of_money/

Posted by another person who forgets there's lots more to the cost of the employee other than direct salary paid.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
Smart is typing up the blog post again now.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Fuckin legal is out of control. Really need to bring him in for some obedience training.

Or put his paws up on a table and whip him with a belt so he stops eating blog posts.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

LCL-Dead posted:

Hey now, we saw the Vanduul in the concept pitch video, they exist.

There are only 6 of them though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

AP posted:

Smart is typing up the blog post again now.

Goonspeed.

• Locked thread