Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Gorson posted:

Just wait for MGO for PC comes out (which it probably won't). it will be a cheat fest.

Haha, oh god. Yeah, there's absolutely no reason to play MGO on PC. And lets face it, MGO is stupid as is the MP FOB stuff. Konami is living in the past where single-player games had to have an MP component, but that has been proven wrong. They wanted to somehow push in microtransactions and that's the only reason for the multiplayer stuff. It couldn't have gotten them that much money, I imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Kimsemus posted:

and has nothing to do with you being unable to control the urge to walk by a toddler and not fondle it.

ftfy.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Goddammit Derek :cripes:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
gamergate discussions are insanely good and i personally love reading about gamergate and gamergate culture

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

CrazyLoon posted:

Good times, those. But I remember there being also something done with Slavik by Peroxide_Cowboy, and goddamit I'm still beating myself up for not saving that picture.

Hmmm, I've got all the stuff (I think). Do you remember what it looked like?

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Eonwe posted:

gamergate discussions are insanely good and i personally love reading about gamergate and gamergate culture

Gamergate is boring now. Its had its hilarity run, but its time to ignore everyone involved and let them fade back into obscurity.

Dr. Bitcorn
Oct 14, 2015

by Lowtax

CrazyLoon posted:

I doubt Seraph's mental illness can be attributed to high school education. Although I do admit, from what I hear of US schools and the state they're in nowadays that may very well be the case.
Recommended reading:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Dapper Dan posted:

Gamergate is boring now. Its had its hilarity run, but its time to ignore everyone involved and let them fade back into obscurity.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Derek Smarts stands for all gamers. And I stand with Derek Smart. Right behind him, in fact. Don't turn around, Mr. Smart.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Seraph, can you buy those emotes I asked, please? :rsi: and :wtchris:. You can click '?' under my av and find them quoted in my posts.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
Derek can you get someone to leak something juicy, today has been a letdown so far.

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Thank you, but this thread has already been reported recently!

:allears:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dapper Dan posted:

my post was sarcastic

anyone who ever had an actual opinion on gamergate is bad

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

spacetoaster posted:

Hmmm, I've got all the stuff (I think). Do you remember what it looked like?

It was none of those that you linked.

I remember it was from Peroxide_Cowboy specifically and it basically put Slavik's head on some paintings (that were somewhat NSFW since nudes and all). The most notable one had a caption in the vein of: "Is there no end to his depravity?" + famous painting whose name and author I'm ashamed to admit I don't remember. :(

CrazyLoon fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Oct 15, 2015

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

I think I've only ever managed to be the first reporter on a Seraph post once, and that was before people had realized it was Seraph again.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Eonwe posted:

my post was sarcastic

I still thought it was best when it was an ancient sect of guardians that kept the 7 secrets of videogameland.

The truth is just dumb.

Dr. Bitcorn
Oct 14, 2015

by Lowtax

Dapper Dan posted:

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
Scott Manley attempts to offer a balanced perspective on Star Citizen post Citcon.

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

Xaerael posted:

I think I've only ever managed to be the first reporter on a Seraph post once, and that was before people had realized it was Seraph again.

I wonder if he keeps coming back because even Something Sensitive realizes he's literal child-fucker poo poo

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Variable 5 posted:

I wonder if he keeps coming back because even Something Sensitive realizes he's literal child-fucker poo poo

I think the correct hypothesis is "Autism".

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Eonwe posted:

my post was sarcastic

I know, just sayin'

Xaerael posted:

I think the correct hypothesis is "Autism".

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Honestly, that Dsmart recut by that Kate chick was pretty good. Probably should focus on the graft and corruption of CIG and not the CIGophants.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Omi-Polari posted:

Might as well blame nature. Derek Smart wanders around all alone, comes and goes without a trace, like a playful wind.

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

MeLKoR posted:

Might as well blame nature. Derek Smart wanders around all alone, comes and goes without a trace, like a playful wind.

He is an internet warlord, always looking for the next conflict, like a one man Mongolian horde :black101:

geekcream
Oct 13, 2011

G0RF posted:

The more you give, the more you spite. Sounds like you're not very dedicated to the cause.

The cause?

Explain in detail what the rules of this cause are.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

BeefThief posted:

CIGophants.

This is a good word

geekcream
Oct 13, 2011

D_Smart posted:

You do realize that we're talking about the denizens of Reddit, right? :)

Pretty sure his comment encapsulates all of Derek's comments on here, twitter and forums of any kind.

illectro
Mar 29, 2010

:jeb: ROCKET SCIENCE :jeb:

Hullo, I'm Scoot Moonbucks.
Please stop being surprised by this.

I didn't publish that to my channel because it's a huge messy rambling train wreck of a video. Which puts it in line with many other opinion driven pieces on SC.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

illectro posted:

I didn't publish that to my channel because it's a huge messy rambling train wreck of a video. Which puts it in line with many other opinion driven pieces on SC.

At least their style reflects the project properly.

Incombibulator
Dec 9, 2014

I'm ready for my close-up
Ms. Gardiner...

Grimey Drawer

Wafflz posted:

This is a good word

Agreed. Add it to the dickshornhairy stat!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Romes128 posted:

That's was the last movie he was good in.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy says what?

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
"my experience with PTU 1.3.0"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDFhlH6ZVyg

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

"icedeamon 5 minutes ago
Hard core ds fans? His wife + 2 other people. That's the player count in his game. Scott for the first time ever you look weak... DS is a troll. Ignore him. You caved into fear. It's hard to take you seriously. You are clearly not in the middle. If I said you are allegedly a mass murderer and you say -no I'm not. is the truth somewhere in the middle?..."

hosed up if true

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Derek Smart

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Derek motherfucking Smart

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Dongattack posted:

"icedeamon 5 minutes ago
Hard core ds fans? His wife + 2 other people. That's the player count in his game. Scott for the first time ever you look weak... DS is a troll. Ignore him. You caved into fear. It's hard to take you seriously. You are clearly not in the middle. If I said you are allegedly a mass murderer and you say -no I'm not. is the truth somewhere in the middle?..."

hosed up if true

To true believers "balanced" means sucking croberts dick while standing on one leg.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice
I'm not really even listening to Manley anymore. I'm just drifting into bliss listening to his accent, and watching that drat cat walk around out the window over his shoulder.

Dr. Bitcorn
Oct 14, 2015

by Lowtax

Omi-Polari posted:

(image)

Don't you mean... Goondammit?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dr. Bitcorn posted:

Don't you mean... Goondammit?

I mean go away and never post again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flamingdawg
May 25, 2006
that's a nice rear end bass hanging up behind manley there. pity about the chimney he's grown out of his head though

• Locked thread