Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

hello hello hello

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Eyup

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
Hello

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Alreet

Bin men broke my bin 6 days ago. I was told it would take 5 days to fit a new lid. I told them yesterday I needed to use my bin now k? They said k, so good luck with all that now wet cat litter you lazy fuckers.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

hello

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Hows everyone this mild wednesday morning

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

I'm good

Done a little run to keep Taff off my back and having a gentle stroll into work

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?
Also good because Party Boat took the banshee (otherwise known as Wraggler, a small dog) out for a walk before her yelling for food could damage my calm too much. I have also spent 30 minutes in traffic to go to a shop 3 miles away and buy plaster/angle beads.

What fun is everyone else having today?

I'm also happy because my fitbit says I've burned almost 300 calories so far today, and haven't eaten that many. I am celebrating by eating second breakfast before work.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

it's pissing it down

and why are people that drive those lovely ~crossover~ cars incapable of driving properly in the wet or dark?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
They have those finance rental 2 year deals on them and how much you pay is based on your post code, my parents are posh so they got the top model with unlimited mileage, fully comp, plus tax and insurance for £fuckall a month.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
hello

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

learnincurve posted:

They have those finance rental 2 year deals on them and how much you pay is based on your post code, my parents are posh so they got the top model with unlimited mileage, fully comp, plus tax and insurance for £fuckall a month.

they should all be crushed and used to make good things

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Fluo posted:

Hows everyone this mild wednesday morning

Damp and at work. I would quite like to be dry and in bed.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i remain at home, doing nothing of importance except burning up holiday so i don't lose it

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

hi

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hi

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Party Boat posted:

I'm good

Done a little run to keep Taff off my back and having a gentle stroll into work

I had to do 5 miles yesterday and now 8 miles today. Cant wait till this marathon training is done so I can drop the mileage back.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Good dog

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

spending hrs today trying to figure out what to write to say how ive met the vague and meaningless values of my company for a hr mid term review to ensure i get a paltry bonus at the end of this lovely year and i want to die

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
just saw a massively obese bearded late 20s early 30s something bloke crossing the road with a cane and a mass effect n7 hoodie which one of you was this???

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Vitamins posted:

it's pissing it down

and why are people that drive cars incapable of driving properly?

FTFY

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

yeah this is better

everyone should get the gently caress off my roads

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Phoon posted:

spending hrs today trying to figure out what to write to say how ive met the vague and meaningless values of my company for a hr mid term review to ensure i get a paltry bonus at the end of this lovely year and i want to die

yeah well we all have to do them

what are your values

e: horlicks is not an adequate tea substitute

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

horlicks is for when you want to go to sleep

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

im so relaxed

help

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

im so relaxed

help

what is this feeling, I don't know what it is

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

one of the company values is "excellence" which imo isnt specific enough to be a real value

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
my company's slogan is "Enjoy Delivering Excellence Together"

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

The Excellence, new at Domino's

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Phoon posted:

one of the company values is "excellence" which imo isnt specific enough to be a real value

describe how you emulate Bill and Ted

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
When our company was being workshopped to determine our mission statement and values, one of the executives tried to make our values statement be a picture of a man carrying a small child in silhouette.

Also our marketing manager pronounces it shill-o-ette.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

but seriously you're struggling to find an example of when you did a particularly good job??

e:

Fingerless Gloves posted:

When our company was being workshopped to determine our mission statement and values, one of the executives tried to make our values statement be a picture of a man carrying a small child in silhouette.

Also our marketing manager pronounces it shill-o-ette.

was your company the conservative party

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I have spent the morning attempting to resurrect my PS3 from a yellow lighted death so that I can watch Netflix

I can say the operation was a success.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Ours are called behaviours and they are: customer driven, accountable, challenging and collaborative.

The company piss is our purpose is "to generate outstanding value for customers and taxpayers" while our role is "a better railway for a better Britain".

They change them every couple of years, resulting in a collective eye roll so large from the 35,000 strong workforce that it slows the earths rotation fractionally.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

but seriously you're struggling to find an example of when you did a particularly good job??

e:

was your company the conservative party

that one is an easy answer because you can just put an important target you met but it annoys me as it seems to contain the other values

StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

This is the best kitchen ever.
Just give up now and quit your job Phoon.

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

Are there any impressive Christmas markets in the south to take a lady?

I'm posting from a greggs even though I told the server my food was to go. True anarchy.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

im not sure christmas markets can be impressive

E: stone how much will the baron of moseley pay me to work in one of his establishments?