Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Bobby Deluxe posted:

as is sunderland beating newcastle
yeah that was pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

XMNN posted:

yeah that was pretty good

wow

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
im sorry i just say it like it is and the best city won

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i don't believe you've been to both if you say that because sunderland is a poo poo hole

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
its got a park and the museums ok

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
also i was born there so clearly its the best one

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

new castle best castle

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

fun fact - jeff goldblum has actually been in most films of the 21st century, if only for a few subliminal frames

wow thats really fun

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"

Jose posted:

i still can't get over bobby deluxe not being fat

Everyone itt is actually cool and good and not fat. That stereotype only applies to American goons who are almost universally not cool, good or slim.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Bozza posted:

Everyone itt is actually cool and good and not fat. That stereotype only applies to American goons who are almost universally not cool, good or slim.

Im American now????

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bozza posted:

its the av that makes me think he's fat

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

i could lose a stone or 1.5

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

also did my first marshalling at park run yesterday, feelin fat at after seeing the speedy guy zip past :(

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Jose posted:

tbf i read all your posts as being severe and judgemental

i might draw me a new avatar

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bobby Deluxe posted:

lol

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Serious post: im gonna get back into freelance work for a bit and need to make a website. the .co.uk domain i want is available - but who is the best domain and hosting folks these days? it'll probably be nothing more than a simple wordpress site

Jose posted:

you could say he has too many coo- *shoots self*

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Ratjaculation posted:

also did my first marshalling at park run yesterday, feelin fat at after seeing the speedy guy zip past :(

I did 20 miles today and Im knackered and Ive got the physio tomorrow

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

The Big Taff Man posted:

I did 20 miles today and Im knackered and Ive got the physio tomorrow

i posted 20 times

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
if i actually saw the queen, i'd shout at her, i'd shout "oi liz windsor!!!! you're poo poo, luv!!!!!!!!!!!!" :newlol:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Ratjaculation posted:

Serious post: im gonna get back into freelance work for a bit and need to make a website. the .co.uk domain i want is available - but who is the best domain and hosting folks these days? it'll probably be nothing more than a simple wordpress site
hosting or just registration? if you intend / expect anything to go viral dreamhost are ok because of the unlimited bandwidth but their wordpress installs are generally bad and slow. otherwise 1&1 or hostgator are ok.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

XMNN posted:

american football is an abomination and an affront unto god

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Bobby Deluxe posted:

hosting or just registration? if you intend / expect anything to go viral dreamhost are ok because of the unlimited bandwidth but their wordpress installs are generally bad and slow. otherwise 1&1 or hostgator are ok.

thanks bd

nothing remotely viral. i really just need it to host a few pictures of projects and bats. also for a new email as igiveurmumcum1987@yahoo.co.uk can be off-putting

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I am a big fat man who could probably stand to lose a quarter of his bodyweight.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
My lovely old car's broken down and now I need to decide whether it's worth the arse ache of getting it fixed or whether I should just get another one. I hate making decisions.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Ratjaculation posted:

nothing remotely viral. i really just need it to host a few pictures of projects and bats. also for a new email as igiveurmumcum1987@yahoo.co.uk can be off-putting
oh thats you ill take you off block

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i use yahoo email accounts as disposable email accounts whenever i'm near anything that seems dodgy adn once they become spam filled i make another

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pistol_Pete posted:

My lovely old car's broken down and now I need to decide whether it's worth the arse ache of getting it fixed or whether I should just get another one. I hate making decisions.

Smash it up with a big hammer and sell the scrap to some chavs.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Pistol_Pete posted:

get a brand new one and tell the nice sales person that what's most important is the colour and the gadgets :sparkles:

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Bozza posted:

I'm pretty sure I'm the fattest in this thread. Hell I think I'm fat even by American standards!!

Also I've finally announced my first gig I'm promoting solo. I'm scared and nervous and being so unprofessional about it. I kind of want to scream and cry w/ joy because people actually want to go to this gig and they like my artwork. It's a weird feeling!

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i am insanely fat and gay and smelly and

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Hello

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That can't be true. Everyone knows gay men smell like nice things.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Pistol_Pete posted:

if you don't live >10 miles from anywhere you need to be sell your car and buy a bike

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Please keep your too many cooks murderer avatar :(

Fluo
May 25, 2007

goatface posted:

That can't be true. Everyone knows gay men smell like nice things.

Fluo fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Oct 26, 2015

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

fun fact - jeff goldblum has actually been in most films of the 21st century, if only for a few subliminal frames

also i went to wembley today and watched large men crash into each other before standing aside and conferring. it was ok

I was with a Jags fan so it was a really fun day. We tried making up some chants like "Here's to you Allen Robinson" but they didn't really catch on

"Shoes off if you're Mrs Rex" was my favourite but not many people got it

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

goatface posted:

Smash it up with a big hammer and sell the scrap to some chavs.

I smashed and hacked my old sofa bed to pieces and took the bits to the dump, because I didn't want to pay someone to get rid of it, so this is an option.

youtube commenter posted:

if you don't live >10 miles from anywhere you need to be sell your car and buy a bike

I cycle to work and only used the loving car to drive to the supermarket once a week, so am actively considering just learning to live without it.

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
I'm not that fat but still a little fat but I have huge thighs which makes buying pants upsetting

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Pistol_Pete posted:

I smashed and hacked my old sofa bed to pieces and took the bits to the dump, because I didn't want to pay someone to get rid of it, so this is an option.

I cycle to work and only used the loving car to drive to the supermarket once a week, so am actively considering just learning to live without it.

You should. Doing smaller shops mean less food waste and more money saved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

if you ride a bike you become a cyclist though which is like admitting you have every STD ever publicly