Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

MeLKoR posted:

I just got off the phone with Derek and legal is working overtime to get the post cleared before midnight. I quote "you guys are gonna love it, it's totally worth the wait, it will give Roberts a heart attack" end quote.

See ? We just need to keep the faith a little longer :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Guys my PC keeps parping at me what do I do?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

peter gabriel posted:

Guys my PC keeps parping at me what do I do?

Lol if you don't feed your pc it's daily dose of jpg

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
I can't believe there's no blog post. Despite the vitriol and the bad reputation Dr. Derek Smart has garnered over the years I still...believed, somehow. I dunno. Call it faith. Call it belief in the innate goodness of man. For better or worse I trusted Derek with my vast galactic fortune.

Unfortunately reality doesn't seem to mesh with my naive hopes; Derek Smart has run off with all my spaceships. All my investments. This was my little girl's college fund, Derek. What will I tell her now?

Well consider my eyes open, Mr. "Desktop Commander." The blinders are off, hope is dead, and my salad days lay far behind me.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Derek, how dare you stoop so low to have your blog post delayed by a few hours.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
So Smart hasn't posted anything. Can't say I'm shocked.

Get in the robot, Shinji Post the blog, Derek!

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

A monkey in a long line of kings

MeLKoR posted:

I just got off the phone with Derek and legal is working overtime to get the post cleared before midnight. I quote "you guys are gonna love it, it's totally worth the wait, it will give Roberts a heart attack" end quote.

Derek should set up a 900 number that just says attractive stuff like that to nerds currently in anger over how much they spent on SC.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

MeLKoR posted:

Would reddit lie to you?

Holy poo poo this is amazing. How do human beings make it through life with a completely nonfunctional bullshit detector?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Google Butt posted:

Lol if you don't feed your pc it's daily dose of jpg

I have scanned in some and now parping has halted thank you

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Holy poo poo this is amazing. How do human beings make it through life with a completely nonfunctional bullshit detector?

There goes reddit, self-owned again.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Nuclearmonkee posted:

In their parent's basement.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm pretty sure Derek is offloading out ships right now into the chinese market and that's why bitcoin is going up

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Derek if you don't post the blog you're going to disappoint my public relations department

He doesn't take kindly to unposted blogs

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Imagine if you created a script that reported your own images and got your own images deleted from the internet, that's where we are at, never forget that

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Cushy auditing jobs.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Please stop posting cats in this thread because it's making me sad, as I don't own a cat.

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

Solomonic posted:

Derek if you don't post the blog you're going to disappoint my public relations department

I'm not sure if that cat is looks cute or pissed off and scary.

calm_before_the_storm.jpg

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

Can we sue derek about blog

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

Fish Fry Andy posted:

Please stop posting cats in this thread because it's making me sad, as I don't own a cat.

What if I told you that you owned all the cats?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Google Butt posted:

we can call his father

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Othin posted:

John, you are the cats

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Othin posted:

If I owned a cat I would pet it, but I haven't pet a cat in a long time so I don't think I have one.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

T.G. Xarbala posted:

we can call his father

He's in a wheelchair you sick gently caress

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Solomonic posted:

I doxed your cat and uncovered pics of him sniffing butt.

This is blackmail send me money or I will post.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Google Butt posted:

On the phone to legal right now. The lawyer has requested some bones, a new chew toy and leash that is marked "friendly".

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
What happened to Eonwe?? He went to take pics of his cat but never came back! Looks like they got Derek...and now Eonwe :(

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
This post goes out to reddit and Derek:

gently caress you.

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

Fish Fry Andy posted:

If I owned a cat I would pet it, but I haven't pet a cat in a long time so I don't think I have one.

u just have 2 believe

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Kakarot posted:

What happened to Eonwe?? He went to take pics of his cat but never came back! Looks like they got Derek...and now Eonwe :(

Eonwes cat is a lion as well I think

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

peter gabriel posted:

Here's a true story for you all.
I went to an appointment today because I am finding it hard to concentrate on stuff and the doc wants me to get checked out.
I got the wrong day it isn't until Thursday :v:

actually it's because Tuesday is extremely Powerful

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/3rfek5/they_maybe_idiots_but_they_arent_stupidgoons/
They maybe idiots, but they aren't stupid...Goons would never gift their spaceships to DS.

quote:

That crap they are posting on SA is just that - crap. So don't believe the poo poo they are spreading on the SA forums now. Plus, it's highly likely that even DS's blog was all bull poo poo, too. SA is good at creating BS drama and it appears it worked.
47 minutes ago by MasterChiefette
The man who created this thread is a man who knows the kind of morons he's dealing with.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
gizmo demands the blog post or else her pictures will become pngs

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Tarranon posted:

days are tricky

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

Tarranon posted:

thought your post was bullshit until I noticed the uppercase P but now I'm a believer

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

flyboi posted:

Cat is preparing to attack?

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Othin posted:

I'm not sure if that cat is looks cute or pissed off and scary.

calm_before_the_storm.jpg

he kept trying to boop the phone

hes very serious about his work

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fish Fry Andy posted:

They are good, consider getting one

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

flyboi posted:

I would try and quickly dust those blinds with its tail but only with thick gloves on as it may get annoyed near the top of the blind

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

flyboi posted:

madde catte

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

flyboi posted: