Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
:gary::2bong::yarg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

MeLKoR posted:

Also this. Why do this? No one cares how old your account is as long as you fit in. And that doesn't mean sucking D_Smart cock, it means not acting like you're some prodigal goon.

ROTFLMAO!! I laughed so hard, I think I almost broke the laugh barrier

:gary: :vince:

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
:gary::respek::yarg:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
:awesome::yarg:

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

G0RF posted:

Dang, you weren't kidding...

So does that mean no more videos of her sucking off :lesnick:'s ego for nerd views?

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

D_Smart posted:

ROTFLMAO!! I laughed so hard, I think I almost broke the laugh barrier

:gary: :vince:

Will you sue me if I don't?

BastionPete
Nov 4, 2015

Sarsapariller posted:

Hello, person reading the thread closely enough to have an opinion on image bombing but who doesn't know who Karl is after the last couple of days.

Friendly advice- if you were in fact gullible enough to actually buy an account and platinum upgrade on the basis of the fake spoiler-tag joke, you might want to consider whether or not your critical thinking ability and bullshit filter are really up to the task of posting in this thread.
I did recognise Karl, hence why I mentioned Accelewraith, who I believe it is. Not sure tho. Will extensively fact check future posts before pressing submit.
I admit, that was pretty gullible. You probably backed StarCitizen though so jokes on you.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Sarsapariller posted:

Hello, person reading the thread closely enough to have an opinion on image bombing but who doesn't know who Karl is after the last couple of days.

Friendly advice- if you were in fact gullible enough to actually buy an account and platinum upgrade on the basis of the fake spoiler-tag joke, you might want to consider whether or not your critical thinking ability and bullshit filter are really up to the task of posting in this thread.

You know, it might be good for more of those people to actually get that stuff and continue reading the thread. It gives them a chance to see just how bad of a scam things really are and if they are willing to buy an account here they might see the light of Shart Shitizen in all its brown badness.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

alarumklok posted:

Did we ever figure out who BettysBigTits was?

Yeah. It wasn't me.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
If it ever turns out that Karl is secretly Dickwolf then loving lol

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

grimcreaper posted:

By my rights as a Citizen, i cant wait to defile you when i become a Pirate in the 'verse. First we gotta be friends though, because defiling friends is the only thing to do in Star Citizen.

lol man gg tonight, u really got the drop on me in ur tali. I was kinda hoping mebbe tmrw u can skip raping me so much. lol my mom saw it and was kinda freak out lol. like srsly tho no rape pact 4 tmrw nite????

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i heard someone in here has an opinion??????

c/d

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

BastionPete posted:

Well I can count to 10 in German, but no, I can assure you I'm not German lol.

We'll see soon enough.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
:tutbutt::yarg:

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Bootcha posted:

In non-shitposting news, thanks all for the audio files so far.

I currently need some specific parts.

The HOTAS line.
Pretty much the entire 3rd stanza.
More :gary: PAAAAAAAAARP

For those that missed it:

The guideline track is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f7sfrtqzzblfdgw/Guideline.mp3?dl=0
The Lyrics are here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jnwm967wxm643v/Lyrics.txt?dl=0
The best background tempo music track is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhzc6s94YXw

D_Smart, if you would like to participate, I think you know what line I'd like you to do (Hint: After the third stanza).

Also, if someone knows illectro, please let him know as well.

As if you have to ask. I'm totally in!

Foam Monkey
Jun 4, 2007
Lurkzilla
Grimey Drawer
:gary::yarg:

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

Othin posted:

lol man gg tonight, u really got the drop on me in ur tali. I was kinda hoping mebbe tmrw u can skip raping me so much. lol my mom saw it and was kinda freak out lol. like srsly tho no rape pact 4 tmrw nite????

The ideal world of your average Star Citizen. All hail RapeCorp.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Othin posted:

Tmrw r4p3 free m8.

Cant guarantee what the ships dogs might do though, stay away from those furries. The rabbit is the worst.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Oh god, what is this strange arousal I feel in my loins?

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

jaffyjaffy posted:

I haven't been paying much attention to the Roberts/Smart going-ons prior to reading the past two week's worth of posts in this thread over the course of the week, but I recall ages ago refunds not being possible for original game package (ie not added on jpegs) pledges. Has this changed and there is some official channel for it, or do you just e-mail customer support and hope for the best?

I suppose it would be better to put that money towards E:D/Horizons as it is a good, existing game.

Yeah. You can totally get refunds now. You have to be persistent.

You can thank me later :)

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Im_drunk posted:

After Derek confirmed to me today that Star Citizen was going to be a great success after all, I almost spent my $100 on space ships but changed my mind last minute and bought tender beef from allen brothers.

Man, that's just mean. I've already had dinner. Now I'm hungry again.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Sappo569 posted:

So does that mean no more videos of her sucking off :lesnick:'s ego for nerd views?

I imagine she'll keep doing those unless she loses faith totally, they'll get hits.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

- Ponzi Scheme Survivor -

Kimsemus posted:

So I haven't been paying attention to the thread in 2 days, did we win Star Citizen?

Well this landed recently.....

http://www.dereksmart.org/2015/11/interstellar-pirates/

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

BastionPete posted:

You probably backed StarCitizen though so jokes on you.

Whoah man, no need to bring out the big guns.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

D_Smart posted:

Man, that's just mean. I've already had dinner. Now I'm hungry again.

Does your Tesla not have enough juice to get you to your local green grocer?

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
oh yeah asparagus. salt it, put on a bit of olive oil, and maybe some red pepper flakes (or costco's non-salt seasoning which is baller)

throw it directly over medium/high heat. you want it to char a bit

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
derek it is important that you make these people accountable thankyou for your efforts

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hello derek what is your favorite barbecue sauce

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

BastionPete posted:

gently caress knows. Depends on if they run out of money or not right? lol. I reckon they can make a reasonable game that they have been talking about. A lot of crazy poo poo they talk about (alien languages, etc.) may well not make it, but I don't really care that much about that tbh.

Also
:gary: PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Edit: and about my old account. I wasn't pretending to be an old SA forumite lol. I was just prefacing why I brought platinum. I had like 20 posts on my old account, total throwaway comment.

That's kind of what most of this is about. Also pubes.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

oh yeah asparagus. salt it, put on a bit of olive oil, and maybe some red pepper flakes (or costco's non-salt seasoning which is baller)

throw it directly over medium/high heat. you want it to char a bit

Asparagus is best aragus. Truly one of the greatest things on this earth. Now if only i couldnt smell Asparagus pee.. god its awful.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
edit: hit f5 before replying to posts

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

grimcreaper posted:

Tmrw r4p3 free m8.

Cant guarantee what the ships dogs might do though, stay away from those furries. The rabbit is the worst.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
I dont think I get asparagus pee, but Im going to check after lunch

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Kakarot posted:

everyone does. If you cant smell it, then you never will. Its a genetic thing, something like less than 30% of people can smell the specific compound that makes the smell.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

That guy.. he has the best gifs for every reaction.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Kakarot posted:

Everyone gets asparagus pee. If you think you don't, you still do, you just can't smell it because you don't have the smell receptors for it, which is a genetic thing.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

It smells great.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Kakarot posted:

genetic freak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,