Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Is there a Docker image on Docker Hub that has Sabnzbd Sonarr and Couchpotato all set up and ready to go? Setting all this poo poo up again is hella lame and I'd rather just pull and launch a container. I see individual containers but I'm not exactly sure as to how they would interact with eachother using API calls and poo poo since they're containered; I just started using Docker and thats been solely for my Owncloud session.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B-Nasty
May 25, 2005

visuvius posted:

Wow Sonarr is really nice. I should have ditched the Sabnzbd RSS thing long ago.

You sound like me. I just set Sonarr up 2 days ago to move away from my manual checking of 'My Shows' in nzbs.org. At least this way, I have my show list locally if a meteor hits nzbs.org.

Much like your question implies, I don't keep most shows around on my harddrive once I watched them, and Sonarr kinda leans away from that workflow, but it seems to work well as a new show downloaded regardless.

Thermopyle
Jul 1, 2003

...the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt. —Bertrand Russell

B-Nasty posted:

At least this way, I have my show list locally if a meteor hits nzbs.org.

This is exactly why I continue to use these tools. I've got a couple hundred shows in Sonarr and a couple hundred movies on my watchlist in Couchpotato. When indexer X closes shop, or IMDB changes their watchlist feature in some crazy way, I'm not scrambling to remember all my poo poo.

Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

I say salesmen and women of the world unite!

Thermopyle posted:

I've got a couple hundred shows in Sonarr
:pwn:

How do you have time to work plus moderate that cesspool of a subforum if you're watching a couple hundred shows?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

My stat line is saying 267 shows, and that's after I lost 2 full HDDs. A lot are told to only bother with S1, latest season, or a few episodes to taste. There's some archive stuff I've seen before, stuff for other people. A bunch are future stuff as well. It adds up after a while (I need to do a cull again soon).

The Gunslinger
Jul 24, 2004

Do not forget the face of your father.
Fun Shoe

Vykk.Draygo posted:

How do you have time to work plus moderate that cesspool of a subforum if you're watching a couple hundred shows?

Mine is higher, I have a multi-TB setup that also uses Emby/Plex to stream to family members. I only watch like 4 shows myself and many are just archived because I don't buy DVDs/etc anymore. Some of them I will rewatch again one day, others I just keep out of sentimentality or in the hopes that a family member will check them out and like them. I'm basically a Netflix alternative for my family and friends.

Something Awesome
Feb 14, 2007
i mean awful
What is the goto solution for music? Headphones is kinda hit or miss, does anything better exist?

Thermopyle
Jul 1, 2003

...the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt. —Bertrand Russell

Vykk.Draygo posted:

Oh, I don't watch them. I just have them set to download so I can watch them one day. Nowadays, I watch maybe an hour of TV a day.

Tanbo
Nov 19, 2013

visuvius posted:

Wow Sonarr is really nice. I should have ditched the Sabnzbd RSS thing long ago.

Only thing I can't figure out is...can you set Sonarr to delete shows after a certain period? I can't seem to find an option like that. Right now I have to manually go through and delete stuff but there has to be a better way.

I don't think so, Emby has an option to ask for delete after watching, if Emby is something that interests you. It's pretty nice.

I have 8 TB of TV shows, 131 series.

12 TB of movies, 2142.

22 TB used/31 total on the unraid server.
Crazy how much space TV shows take up, though considering an hour long episode is half the length of a movie it makes sense.

ClassH
Mar 18, 2008

Tanbo posted:

I don't think so, Emby has an option to ask for delete after watching, if Emby is something that interests you. It's pretty nice.

I have 8 TB of TV shows, 131 series.

12 TB of movies, 2142.

22 TB used/31 total on the unraid server.
Crazy how much space TV shows take up, though considering an hour long episode is half the length of a movie it makes sense.

Emby is great. Between nzbget, sonarr, couchpotato, and emby I don't have to do poo poo and my stuff looks great.

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

Anyone had any issues changing their Tweaknews password? Their site says it's been updated but I can't connect. It does say it could take a few minutes to kick in, but it's been hours.

visuvius
Sep 24, 2007
sta da moor
Over the last couple of weeks I've had a really weird issue with Sabnzbd. My downloads will pause when an item is queued up from one particular uhhh, uploader? One of the daily shows I watch is always tagged "-monkee" and any time this download comes up, the whole queue pauses and it throws an error message: Disk error on creating file M:\Downloads\Incomplete\blahblah-.x264-monkee.par2

Has anyone experienced this?

Tanbo
Nov 19, 2013

Probably too long of a path with the file name, somewhat common, but solutions vary from changing the path to something shorter to dicking around with max folder length.

Slated to be fixed in .8

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

I assume this is the place to ask: Is there a way to set a timezone in SickBeard? New episode of Peep Show is still showing as unaired.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Jehde posted:

I assume this is the place to ask: Is there a way to set a timezone in SickBeard? New episode of Peep Show is still showing as unaired.

I don't think you can. If you change to the sickrage fork they've got that handled with a file mapping networks to time zones, most likely you won't actually need to do anything yourself as it's pretty comprehensive.

Thermopyle
Jul 1, 2003

Vykk.Draygo posted:

Thermopyle posted:

Oh, I don't watch them. I just have them set to download so I can watch them one day. Nowadays, I watch maybe an hour of TV a day.

I just noticed something today: Its more like 140 shows, and like 80 of them are no longer airing, I'm just watching out for higher-quality versions.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I cancelled my Astraweb account a week ago [a day before billing cycle ended] and they still haven't cut my account off :lol:

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Godinster posted:

I cancelled my Astraweb account a week ago [a day before billing cycle ended] and they still haven't cut my account off :lol:

Some people have been reporting free Astraweb accounts for months, maybe even a year at this point. I have no idea how that happens as a business, but it sounds pretty sweet for the customers.

Waffle Conspiracy
May 21, 2002

Jane Goodall watches me pee!

they billed me last in 2011 -- service has never stopped working.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
Sonarr question. Basically, I want to set up like this:

Anime shows get pulled via ShanaProject RSS feed to RTorrent. Sonarr watches and moves\renames as necessary

What currently seems to happen is:

Sonarr ignores the RSS feed even if it is added to the providers.

I also need to find a new provider. Astraweb is failing almost 50% of the time :(

Thermopyle
Jul 1, 2003

Irritated Goat posted:

Sonarr question. Basically, I want to set up like this:

Anime shows get pulled via ShanaProject RSS feed to RTorrent. Sonarr watches and moves\renames as necessary

What currently seems to happen is:

Sonarr ignores the RSS feed even if it is added to the providers.

I also need to find a new provider. Astraweb is failing almost 50% of the time :(

Do you have a backup news provider? Many things will fail on any provider if you don't have a backup plan from some place like blocknews or something.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

Thermopyle posted:

Do you have a backup news provider? Many things will fail on any provider if you don't have a backup plan from some place like blocknews or something.

I don't. I wouldn't mind just switching cause Astraweb is so bad lately.

ClassH
Mar 18, 2008

Irritated Goat posted:

Any provider is going to fail if you don't have a backup (either completion or dmca). Get a block account. I have astraweb primary with blocknews and tweaknews block account and nearly never get fails.

The Gunslinger
Jul 24, 2004

Do not forget the face of your father.
Fun Shoe

Irritated Goat posted:

Get a block account from somewhere (blocknews and tweaknews are good). You're lucky, Black Friday deals will be on next week for both of those services. A 250GB block lasted me like 2-3 years and I was sharing it with a friend. Any provider will suck without a backfill. Supernews + Blocknews has been bullet proof for me, I do have a tweaknews fill as an additional backup for heavy DMCA'd stuff. The costs are amortized quickly.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
If you need a block account, NGD has 1TB blocks for $35 for the rest of the day. Might be good if you're using Supernews, Astraweb or another non-Highwinds as your primary.

https://www.newsgroupdirect.com/black-friday

Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

Is that a foreign company that doesn't realize they are a week off?

B-Nasty
May 25, 2005

Godinster posted:

If you need a block account, NGD has 1TB blocks for $35 for the rest of the day. Might be good if you're using Supernews, Astraweb or another non-Highwinds as your primary.

https://www.newsgroupdirect.com/black-friday

They did 2TB for $55 last (actual) Black Friday, as a reference. I should probably jump on this though, as my usage was only about 800GB for the year.

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

Vykk.Draygo posted:

Is that a foreign company that doesn't realize they are a week off?

They haven't spotted the glaring 1990's-style security flaw in their checkout page either so this wouldn't surprise me

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
As a continuation of Black Friday deals, NZBCat has registrations for $5. Hopefully they don't pull the Lifetime > 1 year switch that Dog did, but if you care it's up at http://nzb.cat

Cheaper than NZB.su which is pretty much the only other indexer open to the public right now it seems.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Under the new Sabnzbd interface does "Optional" server mean Backup if download fails?

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002
I rather think that $5 would be worth risking it.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
I think "Optional" means it won't complain too much if it can't connect to the server, because I guess there are enough lovely usenet providers that they needed their own option>

Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

code:
Indexers unavailable due to failures: SickBeard
Has SickBeard finally figured out that people on Sonarr were using their indexer and blocked it, or is it just down temporarily?

porksmash
Sep 30, 2008

Godinster posted:

As a continuation of Black Friday deals, NZBCat has registrations for $5. Hopefully they don't pull the Lifetime > 1 year switch that Dog did, but if you care it's up at http://nzb.cat

Cheaper than NZB.su which is pretty much the only other indexer open to the public right now it seems.

It's back to invite-only it says.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

quote:

Donate at least $5* via PayPal or Bitcoin for an invite via e-mail as well as lifetime VIP access.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Does anyone know how much disk space is required for a full newznab setup? Im thinking about rolling my own but not sure if the disk usage is nutty for all the good/relevant groups.

ClassH
Mar 18, 2008

cr0y posted:

Does anyone know how much disk space is required for a full newznab setup? Im thinking about rolling my own but not sure if the disk usage is nutty for all the good/relevant groups.

250gigs is about what mine has used so far. That is with around 7 years of retention. It could be less or more depending on how much you want to keep.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

ClassH posted:

250gigs is about what mine has used so far. That is with around 7 years of retention. It could be less or more depending on how much you want to keep.

How long did that take to get caught up? I have ~100mbit but that seems like the width of the data set would be a killer.

Kachunkachunk
Jun 6, 2011

porksmash posted:

It's back to invite-only it says.
Once you donate, you get the invite. You should be good:
"Donate at least $5* via PayPal or Bitcoin for an invite via e-mail as well as lifetime VIP access."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermopyle
Jul 1, 2003

I'm indexing maybe 10 of the big groups going back 2.5 years and my newznab directory is 60GB and my newznab mysql db is 2.5GB.