Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Hey yall let's spoil this by showing a promo in the middle of the set up episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Legends of expensive poo poo.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

BrianWilly posted:

HAWKBLOCKED

Soothing Vapors posted:

A SECOND BIRDPERSON HAS HIT THE TOWER

I'm laughing.

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
One of these days, Oliver will find someone he can defeat by shooting arrows at them

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
"If you're Khufu then why are you white"

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
did they steal the gratuitous slowmo machine from Agents of Shield?

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
Well. Didn't see that coming.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE

BrianWilly posted:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking about that, especially when Kendra is black.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Oh poo poo

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
PATTY YOU rear end in a top hat

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
WELP.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

well gently caress

Bye Harry

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Well that escalated quickly

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Hahahaha Patty what the gently caress.

Man the fight scenes are on loving point today man.

E: This is obviously a plot device to feed Harry Velocity 6, btw. :colbert:

Sieje
Jun 29, 2004

My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes.
Ok, so let's queue up Earth 3 Harrison Wells.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

BrianWilly posted:

well gently caress

Bye Harry

Ok so, didn't we see Harry have some sort of twitch speederster thing early in the season, like his arm was shaking?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Well, Patty did tell him to stand still...

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If only there was some way to give him accelerated healing.

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

"Inspiration, move me brightly"
WHY PATTY WHY!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

trigger-happy white cop kills foreigner from another land over a small amount of drugs on his person? Flash is sure getting topical

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Goddamn trigger happy cops shooting with out asking questions.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Dexo posted:

Goddamn trigger happy cops shooting with out asking questions.

u complete me

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

BrianWilly posted:

Because some Egyptians were white?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Yours was better

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Soothing Vapors posted:

trigger-happy white cop kills foreigner from another land over a small amount of drugs on his person? Flash is sure getting topical

#Earth2LivesMatter

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Soothing Vapors posted:

To be fair to Patty, the suspect was holding what definitely appeared to be a weapon while moving toward her, which is the opposite of a lot of real life cop shootings :smith:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Hawkman's half ancient, half modern manner of speech is pretty funny.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
Why are they interrogating this dude with their masks off? They are absolutely the worst at secret identities...

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

This is getting kinda Twilighty

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

Hahahaha this league is the best

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

Cisco's lines are on point today, even more than usual.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

mythicknight posted:

finally using the league for its intended purpose, badass entrances

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Joe West: best father, worst partner

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

mythicknight posted:

Seriously this is the most impressive the League has been in a season and a half

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
This is the best episode. Well. Second best. The lack of King Shark is tragic. He just needs to show up in The Quiver too, no explanation. Felicity waves, Flash throws up his arms in annoyance and walks out.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Party Plane Jones posted:

finally using the league for its intended purpose, badass entrances

No smokebombs though.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Malcom has done some awesome things to promote the league in efforts to become more cool.

DFu4ever
Oct 4, 2002

Barry and Cisco's exasperated "NOOOO!" was hilarious.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Oh man, Barry's breakdown was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

On Arrow we're going to hang out in Central City

• Locked thread