Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Runa
Feb 13, 2011

A Neurotic Jew posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/41kdxx/sandis_fb_aww_thanks_for_my_late_xmas_present/?sort=new

The anti-B4BG campaign continues in earnest....I guess? I'm not sure what videos he's referring to.

I think he's confusing Beer for Major Tom or Scott Manley.

Amusingly, one those guys also post regularly. In fact, he might even be our thread's national treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

fuzzknot posted:

Space toxoplasmosis. OMG. Just think of all the different space diseases there could be. I'm honestly quite surprised that hasn't been thoroughly hashed out and included already. Actually, it probably has, and I just wasn't paying attention.

When you take your space dog to chase the space birds and a space raccoon bites the dog and the dog gets space rabies. It could happen.

Been covered, the Endeavor cures cancer and I assume the rest of whatever things you have you wrong.

But I want to be a obese fat foreman.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Mirificus posted:

Hmm, maybe I need to expand my forum trawling. Are these other forums entertaining?

If /r/starcitizen is Star Citizen's Mos Eisley, the CIG forums are... whatever place was several orders of magnitude worse than Mos Eisley.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

https://www.reddit.com/user/Rajafa

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Will your space cat's litter box have zero-g physics?

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Will your space cat's litter box have zero-g physics?

Ew.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Private server and long-term concerns

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6038787/#Comment_6038787

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

This thread has better gameplay than Star Citizen. Derek Smart tries to post that image, we try to stop him.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

We assume so.

Newtonian level cat poo poo physics...YES.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

you made a gif into a jpg

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
They think I am Beer :negative:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

is that how statistics work

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i dont think thats how statistics work

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

peter gabriel posted:

They think I am Beer :negative:

just by posting here they've accused me of being some guy on reddit lol

also link?

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

If gh0u1 drank any more of the Kool-Aid, they would be making GBS threads red dye.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/419whv/redditor_vs_goon_lets_have_a_real_honest_debate/cz2o1l7

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/419whv/redditor_vs_goon_lets_have_a_real_honest_debate/cz2uu00

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
dolvak you dumb sack of poo poo do you want this SA account or not I know you are reading this

also can I be on your show

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Wait so is Elite basically doing the same thing as Star Citizen or is Star Citizen doing so much more than Elite it doesn't even compare I'm confused shitizens???

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

"i insert my own retard logic to replace reality"

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

A Neurotic Jew posted:

get so salty about the internet your friends get this for you brehs.

That is an amazing and wonderful thing to behold.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/41jp87/106000000_in_funding_reached/cz3ajdh

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
how many fake as gently caress internet awards has Sandi given herself this year

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Rajafa, statistic expert

8/10 people is exactly the same out of 80,000 / 100,000

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Eonwe posted:

just by posting here they've accused me of being some guy on reddit lol

also link?

They think we are all Derek, it's pretty funny!
I have no links, please don;t make me read more comments to find them :(

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Eonwe posted:

how many fake as gently caress internet awards has Sandi given herself this year

Does this include the flowers she purchased to be given to her for winning the award for the best cry?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
they are discussing me in Discord

also

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

fuctifino posted:

Does this include flowers she purchased to be given to her for winning the award for the best cry?

sure!

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

That is an amazing and wonderful thing to behold.

It just needs a pint of a certain alcoholic beverage with a nice head sitting next to it to finish off the meme.

CashEnsign fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jan 19, 2016

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

What about Porches?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
throw em all in there!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Darkpriest667 posted:

Count me in.

If this game actually releases and it's moderately fun to troll in I can see us going all the way and making some cards. Heck, even knockoff concierge cards to piss off the whales at events.

But right now I don't even think this game will come out so it'd be a waste of time and money.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Eonwe posted:

throw em all in there!

Lost count now :(

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Lowtax please have concierge cards made for SA

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

30 minutes per day on Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/41jp87/106000000_in_funding_reached/cz3axse

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Eonwe posted:

they are discussing me in Discord

also

lol

I don't think he's ever actually been here

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

spacetoaster posted:

If this game actually releases and it's moderately fun to troll in I can see us going all the way and making some cards. Heck, even knockoff concierge cards to piss off the whales at events.

But right now I don't even think this game will come out so it'd be a waste of time and money.

I'm normally against making fakes of legit products, but since croberts has ripped everything off under the sun for this pile of poo poo nongame, I'd totally support someone bulk making knockoff concierge cards to post out at cost to whoever wanted one, just to piss off the whales.

That would be funny as gently caress.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Eonwe posted:

Lowtax please have concierge cards made for SA

lol, I just checked out direct from china we can get'em for 46 cents each with a min order of 100. lol.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
there's kool aid?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Xaerael posted:

I'm normally against making fakes of legit products, but since croberts has ripped everything off under the sun for this pile of poo poo nongame, I'd totally support someone bulk making knockoff concierge cards to post out at cost to whoever wanted one, just to piss off the whales.

That would be funny as gently caress.

Whoa friend. I wouldn't make exact copies. There would be artistic license taken. Also, there wouldn't be any money made on the project.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

lol, I just checked out direct from china we can get'em for 46 cents each with a min order of 100. lol.

someone do this but for dereks game

bonus points if we can have titles like "statistics analyst" and "satisfaction auditor"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i want my card to say Slave Choker

no, Choke Slaver

hmm

come back to me

• Locked thread