Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Data Graham posted:

Or this one

But yeah, as a rule DIY Apple Cabins would be a dreadful way for a beloved meme to die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHoJSgq6mqc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Data Graham posted:

Or this one

But yeah, as a rule DIY Apple Cabins would be a dreadful way for a beloved meme to die

I have never prayed to Aise Krom before. I have not tongue for it.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Command Ant posted:

Regis Philbin is at a loss for words

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Command Ant posted:

Conan O'Brien and his sword COCO looking pretty rugged for the next installment of his show.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

syscall girl posted:

Regis Philbin is at a loss for words

Maybe Gelman can comment on it for him.

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride

mr pooglyfoop posted:

I got bored at work today...

Great work, but be careful, a few workmates and I once had a similar clever idea and printed a host of humorous tickets for ourselves. Little did we know the scales we were printing them from was connected to a central database for similar delis. There were some red faces when we had to explain the sudden influx of sales in "gently caress" and "Dick Meat".

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Sonic is real, and strong, and he is my friend

Sissy Jupe
Sep 9, 2009

Pararoid posted:

Great work, but be careful...

Ha, already thought of that.
Made sure it wasn't in any way networked to anything else.

Though I did get called out for CAT GIZZARD LOAF for the headcheese entry when I left it and there was like 10 packs of it put out the next day.
Oddly enough a few sold before it was caught.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

mr pooglyfoop posted:

Though I did get called out for CAT GIZZARD LOAF for the headcheese entry when I left it and there was like 10 packs of it put out the next day.

I feel like this are a lot more innocuous than the average label jokes people come up with. And they're plausible enough that the average person is going to believe it's not a joke and will ask "um excuse me what is a river nub? Isn't this just chicken?"

I love the extra line just above the price (the thing people never really look at). I didn't even notice it myself at first except that "SURE WHY NOT?" was rather eye-catching.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

old but wonderful

Only registered members can see post attachments!

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Chard posted:

Probably! These are silkie chickens though. They have black skin and flesh.

Ayam cemani have black everything including eggs if i remember right. their like 4000$/bird though

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Bill NYSE posted:

old but wonderful

He doesn't seem to have a real good grasp about what his kids like, imo.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Bill NYSE posted:

old but wonderful

Someone recently pointed out to me that Ted Cruz constantly looks like he's on the verge of tears, like he's just gotten served divorce papers but he's trying to keep it light out with the boys for a beer or two, but he's thinking like, "Linda, why"

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

Someone recently pointed out to me that Ted Cruz constantly looks like he's on the verge of tears, like he's just gotten served divorce papers but he's trying to keep it light out with the boys for a beer or two, but he's thinking like, "Linda, why"

I've never heard him speak but his face makes me think he's constantly making the Tina Belcher groan

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
He looks like he just got the wrong order at a restaurant but doesn't want to send it back.

"I didn't order spaghetti, but I guess it'll do..."

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

A neurologist did a full explanation on why everyone dislikes his face and it basically boils down to "the micro expressions on his face make him look like a dishonest gently caress 24/7"

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Data Graham posted:

Or this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBP-CScCPyc

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

https://twitter.com/ChuckTingle/status/687458357007917057

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Your Computer posted:

I've never heard him speak but his face makes me think he's constantly making the Tina Belcher groan

Oh dear. Do yourself a favor and watch a debate or speech by him. His voice matches his horrible, melting face.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
He look like Mr Rogers hosed Eeyore and he is the resulting lovechild.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

This poo poo right here is why I always ask the realtor if the neighborhood has ever shown any signs of a subterranean gnome-people infestation

Come on, buddy, Danny Devito ain't that bad.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

WarpedNaba posted:

Come on, buddy, Danny Devito ain't that bad.

:nws: for gnome rear end: http://i.imgur.com/K96JqwP.jpg

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Data Graham posted:

Or this one

I lose my poo poo to MORK and when you get to COHOSE YUOR CLOOR.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

The video version is the key, so you can watch Kaitlin Olson's face. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7T0soHRk-A

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Data Graham posted:

Or this one

Whenever I see this image I always hear it as:

:byodame: SHRAMP!!!

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Why would anyone film this.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

PCOS Bill posted:

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

PCOS Bill posted:

Always Sunny is a fantastic show about a bunch of obnoxious assholes and I recommend watching it if you haven't.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

It's Always Sunny really is great. DeVito plays a disgusting casually racist old man that constantly tries to scam people. His nephew is an egomaniacal PUA, his niece is the butt of jokes so she bullies people, the religious guy constantly denies being gay despite everyone knowing, and Charlie Day plays a manchild. Most episodes are them being terrible to other people and each other for personal gain, and they are rewarded just as much as they are punished for it.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
https://twitter.com/mmccwill/status/696962004548874240

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

mr pooglyfoop posted:

If they're not taking pride of place in the meat section, you should absolutely send them in to the Liartown guy.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

The MSJ posted:

It's Always Sunny really is great. DeVito plays a disgusting casually racist old man that constantly tries to scam people. His nephew is an egomaniacal PUA, his niece is the butt of jokes so she bullies people, the religious guy constantly denies being gay despite everyone knowing, and Charlie Day plays a manchild. Most episodes are them being terrible to other people and each other for personal gain, and they are rewarded just as much as they are punished for it.

Now that you've read this you don't need to watch the show, because this is literally everything in it.

Imagine that paragraph as a horse, deceased, mercilessly beaten. That's the show.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Your Computer posted:

This made me one of those "HA" laughs, I scared the cat, thank you

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

snergle posted:

Ayam cemani have black everything including eggs if i remember right. their like 4000$/bird though

Their eggs are white. Everything else is black. No chicken has black eggs.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Soulex posted:

Brazilian nuts are one of those food items that I never knew the real name of thanks to living in the good ol south for years.

So what were you calling them previously?

Teddybear posted:

My name got changed back in Lovedump. I'm more than fine with it.

So, going by the picture, were you Silver Alicorn before?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

God bless you, you sweet, innocent child

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

lol

edit: Also the Rudbeckia fulgida 'Goldsturm' is also known as the "Black-Eyed Susan," which is potentially only marginally better than what I knew it as growing up.

blarzgh has a new favorite as of 18:03 on Feb 9, 2016

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Bonster posted:

And that's when I knew.....this wasn't just a chicken. This was evil incarnate!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Bonster posted:

Look at that massive black cock!

• Locked thread