Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(

FoxTerrier posted:

Stop hiding

Are we currently visible to our men? Or is this more metaphysical, like in the star-view we had in neo-amalek, if that's the case not a good idea to become visible.

Grow wheat

Not that relevant right now

Flee quickly

If we could flee with some people this would be very tempting

Absorb disciples

I'd rather not risk it

Attack them

Why would we do this?

Create fish

Not that relevant right now, tempting though

Let there be rain

Not that relevant right now

Speak to your father

The game might end, we we WILL have our answer El dammit

Hide your wings

Who's currently able to see our wings? If they have already seen them doesn't make much sense to hide them now

Seize power

From the demon? From our followers a la Fleshbigth?

End effects

Whenever we had a "You are maintaining several effects" they were good things, no sense in stopping that now

Continue hiding

If this refers to star-view then hiding is essential, if we shine too brightly we know there are several beings able to eat us

Intensify effects

Which effects exactly?

Kill disciples

...no?

Turn around

Turn our back to the mortal world? Just gently caress off?

Enter stasis

The Amok way out, not a good time to consider this

(Yellow text)Help your priest(?)

That's we voted to do, might as well follow through. Was Paebel praying to us, and not just in a praying to the closest divine being way?

Let there be light

I don't think we are quite at that level...yet

(Blue text)Construction of the barrier and restore the senses

Close the door. Same situation as before, some time has passed, more people have died, won't be allowed to return to Zepath, most likely

Let there be darkness

Ominous

Save power

If we want to survive we need to use some of it

Let there be death

Would most likely backfire horribly

Become blue

Once you go blue, you won't change your hue?

Maintain your size

Are we giant sized right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Arkanomen posted:

Isn't yellow bad like the Giants?
Well, I want green, but there's none.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Create fish - ליצור דגים

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Blue text. Seal this off and die with dignity.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

Holy shitballs :shepface:

Help our priest

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Speak to your father

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

:10bux: + :awesomelon: = :roboluv:
- a sound investment!
Nice work guys, good show you got going.

:allears:

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
לתפוס את השלטון
Seize Power.

Yeeessss.

Majestic
Mar 19, 2004

Don't listen to us!

We're fuckwits!!
Well I hope the game doesn't end and I hope we don't have to go with anyone else's story because the tale of Enkidel is great and worth continuing :(

At this point, in for a penny, in for a pound, I suppose.
(Yellow text)Help your priest(?)- לעזור כהן שלך

Aades
Nov 28, 2005

Guns Up!

Thanks for the translations!

Voliun
May 31, 2012

This is my vote, but I really want to talk to dad. This might be the only chance to do that, but this isn't a good time to ask for answers. :(

ClothHat
Mar 2, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT MY LOVE OF THE LUMPEN-GOBLITARIAT
protip: trust no links I post

Lmao this thread owns.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

So I'm assuming in Urian context, Talmid = priest now

Not that he needed a reason, but explains why Ish's no was particularly abrupt when we asked him about it

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I see a ship in the harbor
I can and shall obey
But if it wasn't for your misfortune
I'd be a heavenly person today
(Blue text)Construction of the barrier and restore the senses - בניית המכשול ולשחזר את החושים
I still think everyone dying here is probably the best long-term outcome. Snarls knows best.

falcon2424
May 2, 2005

Ralith posted:

(Blue text)Construction of the barrier and restore the senses - בניית המכשול ולשחזר את החושים
I still think everyone dying here is probably the best long-term outcome. Snarls knows best.

Same reasoning.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
ugh switching to (Blue text)Construction of the barrier and restore the senses - בניית המכשול ולשחזר את החושים

on the off chance we pop back into our body, let's get killed and see what happens then

maybe we can get our kids to run away too.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Make Fish

cambodian holiday
Sep 4, 2009
yellow text- help your priest

Beastyfella
Mar 5, 2008

I have lost all powers of reading comprehension and counting ability hours ago
I'm wondering if the colored choices are the only real choices and all the rest are false/bad, not just the nonsensical ones. Yellow = not evil, but shunning the status quo, and blue is not good, but staying the course of ish/El/melachim.

Then again, yellow things do eat people...

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

FWIW the official colors of the House of El are blue and white.

Those are also Ishamal's favorite colors

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Oh my god.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Dammit I really want green.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I have absolutely no loving clue at the moment, I need to sleep on this poo poo.

But first, instead I am going to reminisce about my favorite moment in the game.

Remember that one time before all the Bareen poo poo went down when we were in that foot race and we loving decided to jump the Zepath city wall to go home to eat because we were really loving hungry?

For me, that 100% exemplifies the character of Enkidel that we have collectively created.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Huh.... just thought since we got god powers, and we often do option "write in", why not write in some hebrew? Still voting to create fish.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk

Mr Apollo posted:

Let us do what we came here to do.

This

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

I have absolutely no loving clue at the moment, I need to sleep on this poo poo.

But first, instead I am going to reminisce about my favorite moment in the game.

Remember that one time before all the Bareen poo poo went down when we were in that foot race and we loving decided to jump the Zepath city wall to go home to eat because we were really loving hungry?

For me, that 100% exemplifies the character of Enkidel that we have collectively created.

Not saying you personally missed this, but maybe someone has. That was us nearly empting our well just to beat that rear end in a top hat Lullaya. We had the option to RUN FASTER, but decided that dropping the race to go eat would be a more random and therefore funnier course of action. We could've turned into a hunger demon in the middle of zepath, that would've been something.

Jesus is colourblin
Apr 13, 2008

Being colourblind ain't easy :(
Speak to your father

I realize the phrasing (of the english translation, mind you) doesn't promise an answer, but god damnit, would I like to have a word or two before whatever is about to happen happens. Then I would like to disregard all his advice, assuming from what we know of his heritage, his advice will be "Let your men die, you were not meant to be, it is for the greater good and I guess I was just horny ok?"

Slightly Lions
Apr 13, 2009

Look what I can do!
absorb followers + flee quickly.

I like restoring the barrier, but I think the damage is done. We did A Thing We Must Not Do, no going back from that, we might as well something out of it.

EDIT: This way is also probably more acceptable to the PtB than directly rewarding the worship of a follower.

Harvey Baldman
Jan 11, 2011

ATTORNEY AT LAW
Justice is bald, like an eagle, or Lady Liberty's docket.

BUT ALSO keep the words in mind to construct the barrier and restore senses that everyone else is voting for, for afterwards. Don't let those fade or get lost to noise.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I'm just gonna ride this one out and be a part of Enkidel that remembers he's Enkidel.
That probably falls under the Create Barrier vote later, but, we need to remember what's going inside that barrier when we make it.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
help our priest, make him the silver surfer

Canasta_Nasty
Aug 23, 2005

I am terrified that if we do something other than this or hide, then we will draw some very unwanted attention.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
The Talmid thing was a while ago. Maybe at that point he was a disciple and has since become a priest?

Also, maybe it is not Paebel, but the Gebber dude?

DarthRoblox
Nov 25, 2007
*rolls ankle* *gains 15lbs* *apologizes to TFLC* *rolls ankle*...
Oh God, I can't vote for anything but become blue. It's incredibly stupid, but I just can't not.

Captain Mediocre
Oct 14, 2005

Saving lives and money!

Viking_Helmet posted:

Oh God, I can't vote for anything but become blue. It's incredibly stupid, but I just can't not.

You know all that blue smoke when people die?

Just a hunch though.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Dump it all into our priest.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Grow wheat

e: Upon reading some more posts, I have to change my vote to seize power. I'd go with 'help our priest' or 'retreat quickly', but I'm not sure this is a devil we can put back in its box. Enkidel needs all the power he can get, especially if he survives this battle and a Melachim decides to punish him for what he's done.

Zybourne Clock fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Feb 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

Captain Mediocre posted:

You know all that blue smoke when people die?

Just a hunch though.

Yeah, this seems likely, become blue=enter spirit form.

From the options I'm thinking our current physical state is more or less as we were. Maintain size means maintain our usual altered size, rather than adopt the size we should be. Hide wings is to completely vanish our wings again (although maybe it's that they've accidentally become visible).

It's good to know that we can apparently reconstruct the barrier. I get the desire to do that, take the way back, keep Enkidel from maybe ending right now. It's basically the option to rescind the last few votes. Except it's not, since we've already done it, and there will already be ramifications. We'll accomplish nothing, everyone will die and we'll be banned from Zepath/put away by the Melachim. Lose lose. Although I do worry that the option might go away if we pick something else and lead to an end anyway, at least it'll be more of a fun one than the Melachim just slapping regular Enkidel into prison.

Continuing to Hide is good, although there's also an option to stop hiding, so it seems like we're already hiding, so I don't know what we'd continue. Maybe it's that we're about to light up, and the options to flee or continue hiding are to hide more effectively, or keep from being noticed? I don't know, can't make sense of that one right now.

I find it odd there's no direct option for Smash Demon. I guess that's 'help Paebel' or 'Seize power'. Help Paebel seems a bit disappointing - we've got access to all this, and the most we can do is help him do the warding spell? At the same time, it seems like we can't handle all this power very easily, so would 'seizing it' just end catastrophically?

The options to grow wheat, make rain, and make fish are interesting. Wheat and rain seem to have to do with farmers, I imagine they come from our long association with Kavodel and it's people, we're getting powers that represent the sort of followers we have, or the sort of business we've been involved in. Make fish? A remnant of Athar? Or a trace of our 'divine' lineage?...

Speak to our father. Frankly I'm kind of concerned we'd open a connection straight to Asherah, even still. Not worth it when we don't know first who it is, we could end up in the poo poo.

Sticking with option yellow - help our priest. It seems like the option that's least extreme while still accomplishing what we did al this to accomplish in the first place Hopefully we'll be able to keep control enough to do one of the other options afterwards.