Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Those two are infinitely more charismatic than Ben and Sandi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Daztek posted:

Huh, what happened to that show? He's so cheery

Someone doing a job he enjoys and seems to have fun in life and not take himself too seriously, he didn't last long.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Galarox posted:

Not one of my better efforts: Nevertheless... The Parp Resist Him:

Nice.

I assume American Gothic has been done?

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

It was so different back then.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Eonwe posted:

here is some stimpire worthy material

Dear god! :magical: Where on earth did you find that?

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Colostomy Bag posted:

Nice.

No idea - give me a link or something to work with and I will give it a go

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Eonwe posted:

this owns. did you do it?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

peter gabriel posted:

I will shake off the stress of the day and take in the 'Universe later. I am looking for others to party with to look at each others uniforms and salute each other while refraining from running, jumping and other such things.
If you would like to join me in a non confrontational stroll around my space chariot later please download my freindship_application.pdf Thank you commandos o9

Link didn't work. I too want to relax in the 'verse, where the only real multiplayer action is the poors admiring the fruits of my bountiful bank balance, since they will never be able to match it, no matter how many drinks they mix and cargo containers they stack. Chris promised me this when I donated a kidney, 4 feet of small intestine, and both testicles to his family.

Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

Colostomy Bag posted:

Nice.

I swear I saw it in the goldmined thread, someone has done "Ceci n'est pas un ship" right?

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

"rioinsignia" guy got tarkaroshe's av, no?

Yep. That's why I suggested it might be Tarkaroshe.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Polish Avenger posted:

I swear I saw it in the goldmined thread, someone has done "Ceci n'est pas un ship" right?

That's Magritte I think

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Eonwe posted:

I also enjoyed The Door Into Summer.

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

Pages ago but whoever started posting Jet Force Gemini soundtrack clips reminded me of my favourite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHEaNNa7M_M

And shame on you leaving this one out - the finest of the lot.

------

A coursemate of mine is playing this 'game', to some amusement.

Of course by play I mean he launched it for a few hours (and crashes) then went back to space truckin' in Elite: Dangerous.

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

Eonwe posted:

is this some legorobot poo poo

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

MeLKoR posted:

My god Sandi is just legit terrible at this stuff.

lol the eye rolling that Sandi does. She fired the other girl how long ago?

Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

Galarox posted:

That's Magritte I think

I can't tell if you're serious or not.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Decrepus posted:

lol the eye rolling that Sandi does. She fired the other girl how long ago?

She only lasted a couple of months I think, summer 2013, probably July.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zQCrvsmzzI&t=1707s

AP fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Feb 14, 2016

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gilganixon posted:

this owns. did you do it?

nah i saw it on imgur

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

notoriousman posted:

is this some legorobot poo poo

yea

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

AP posted:

:barf:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Kakarot posted:

was about to post hehe

You'd think that, with all of that nonsense tacked on, it would be pretty easy to type her name into google and find one of the (at least) three theses she must have written to get those accreditations. Unless she managed to get all the degrees in question in her mid-to-late teens, most of them should be not just show up in all kinds of databases, but also be fairly trivial to find in digital form.

How odd…

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

AP posted:

Reason for terminaton: said she answered most of the emails when I answered more THE BITCH

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Did anyone get any screenshots of Sandi's 3 linkedin accounts before she deleted them?

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Decrepus posted:

Reason for terminaton: said she answered most of the emails when I answered more THE BITCH

"Sandi, should I put my degree in my signature too?"

fuctifino posted:

Did anyone get any screenshots of Sandi's 3 linkedin accounts before she deleted them?

Derek Smart says he has, I saw a couple of them but didn't screenshot them, as lol why would you need to?

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Polish Avenger posted:

I can't tell if you're serious or not.

I was being serious - at the rate this thread moves it's nigh on impossible to keep up. If someone hasn't done american gothic or Magritte I will, OFC, take great delight in doing so. What I am really looking for though is great classic art of disasters to give my own particular slant to.

e: hence my orig post of the raft of the medusa

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

AP posted:

, as lol why would you need to?

I just wanted to see what other fake qualifications she's claimed to have, as well as fake jobs etc. Just curious.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe
Double post - or anything wierd that I can CIG Stimpire....

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

She has a Vanduul...

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Stupid video incoming. I lost track of getting on the player bases nerves a bit what with all the bugs and funny glitches, so I am getting back to plan A for a bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmifDhOphFM

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

fuctifino posted:

I just wanted to see what other fake qualifications she's claimed to have, as well as fake jobs etc. Just curious.

Oh for Gods sakes. More Sandi hate. Dont you shills realise that she can speak 73 languages (from since she was a little girl) including Urdu, Nahuatl, Yoruba, and Bad English? She is also a rocket scientist (retired) and a consultant brain surgeon. For goodness sakes let the woman do work at the level at which she is comfortable - ie answering CS requests from Beer.

Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

Galarox posted:

I was being serious - at the rate this thread moves it's nigh on impossible to keep up. If someone hasn't done american gothic or Magritte I will, OFC, take great delight in doing so. What I am really looking for though is great classic art of disasters to give my own particular slant to.

e: hence my orig post of the raft of the medusa

Godspeed then, I feel like I get a lot of false positive deja vu so my memory as to whether I saw it or thought of it is unreliable.

I mean it's just so perfect. He called it The Treachery of Images. Was he a prophet?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Man I am like... engrossed in this SEA PATROL poo poo.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

peter gabriel posted:

Stupid video incoming. I lost track of getting on the player bases nerves a bit what with all the bugs and funny glitches, so I am getting back to plan A for a bit

Beautiful. Love the use of the original goonshow music. Use some crun voice overs in the next one, his voice is lol.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

peter gabriel posted:

:lol:

one of your best imo

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Sandi, since I know you're a Marine Biologist and I know you read the thread, would you weigh in on the mental state of this spotted moray I saw today?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

A Neurotic Jew posted:

:lol:

one of your best imo

It's time to set course for nerdsville and set phazers to annoy or something

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Beet Wagon posted:

Sandi, since I know you're a Marine Biologist and I know you read the thread, would you weigh in on the mental state of this spotted moray I saw today?

Looks to me like that eel just found out about star citizen

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grap dip ed, commandos

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

peter gabriel posted:

never stop making these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

no comic from me today because i've been busy

here have this

this is what I was busy with. i give you : the Stimperor

Hi-fidelity in a nice frame for you to hang up in your place of deskeletonisation:

Low fidelity (without glass). It's still pretty immersive though - in fact the stimperor commands you to immerse yourself in eternisators and stomach bile for ever and ever

Lowest fidelity. No glass, no frame, no backing It's the Stimperor, what do you want (you can do what you want with this one).

Bonus: Supremely low fidelity : looking at this one will cause the Stimperor to remove you eyes and pack the cavities with one of the worst kinds of electricity and then sew the whole mess back up (i did this rough on the train)

Whichever prevert is running the stimperor twitter account using a pain marine picture should switch over to one of these ones or risk having his legs and arms ripped off and replaced with pain sticks and a special machine that kicks you in the dick every half a second

Fake edit : gently caress your frames, gaze upon your Stimperor

Saint Isaias Boner fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Feb 14, 2016

• Locked thread