Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
They've been doing less and less to fix these bugs lately, the Zz'Rot portal bug was well known on PBE and it got pushed out anyway. Just saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Maybe if riot didn't make clowns out of themselves constantly people wouldn't laugh at them really makes you think

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Servaetes posted:

Grr something something Riot bad skin testing not PBE grr rabble rabble I hate this company and game yet I still post about it or play it grr. Rumble doing more damage on blue side still my favorite bug tho

Serv in his candlelit room right now:

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Jesus Christ did you just google Zelda and Grumble Grumble that url lol

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Servaetes posted:

Jesus Christ did you just google Zelda and Grumble Grumble that url lol

How do you think I got orianna-late-school-toast-mouth.jpg?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Methanar posted:

No but riot's very helpful for constantly giving me an additional 20 minute on my queues because I dc for 120 seconds out of a 30 minute game.

As someone with occasional League connection problems, I find this really annoying too.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

How Rude posted:

also, no one respects her. give mid morgana respect, for she will 2 shot you come lategame with Q W

Morgana is good at almost everything and until you move up to a MMR where people are very good at dodging skillshots I think she's arguably the best midlaner in the game. She has one of the strongest, easiest, and safest laning phases in the game -- she hard pushes with lots of sustain, is extremely hard to gank because of black shield, and gets tons of bonus gold over the opposing laner by building Frostfang and FCQ. She has surprising kill pressure at 6 even running TP, and flash -> R initiating with your jungler nearby is an extremely reliable kill. Her roam is mediocre, but her TPs are maybe the best of any champion in mid. Q->W can 100-0 squishies at full build and her teamfight damage, CC, and utility are god-tier. She complements basically any team comp as well.

I don't think most people realize that the full Morgana combo has about a 400% AP ratio and 1500 base magic damage (with most of that being multi-target or AoE). That's enough to kill most squishies twice over at full build.

pog boyfriend posted:

mid morgana is one of the easiest god drat farmers in the game and people need to respect that easy farming matters a whole lot. maybe i can get100% of the cs auto attacking a wave as adc. maybe i would rather put down a pool and walk away and get 100% anyway in one third of the time

The only trick to farming as Morgana is to be careful about pooling caster minions with 1 or 2 points in W depending on the wave positioning, or you can miss the CS. Once you get 3 points in W it's completely brainless though.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
the talon bug where his damage steroid was displaying the increased damage but not actually applying it was my favourite bug

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
everyone forgets the old classic of Xerath Q'ing the fountain tower completely deleting games

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
or the one where darius could fountain hook people

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Remember when Yasuo could Q from fountain and randomly hit people in lane

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
How about when you could instantly recall and they disabled ranked

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
This is the best lol bug video in my opinion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnNYe6vYocI

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Azir could put a tower at the fountain and would basically be unable to put another tower down because the one in the base was getting spam healed

or Zed's shuriken killing all minions in existence

Servaetes fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Feb 27, 2016

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Trynd spin through xerath q

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The unmortal Yorick

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Trundle healing off of anivia wall, singed gas and nocturne Q particles.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Stefan Prodan posted:

"singed is HACKING"
wasnt it known about on the PBE that you could put infinite numbers of points into your masteries, which was how he did this?

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

Stefan Prodan posted:

Yasuo looking like Singed is definitely a weird bug.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

K8.0 posted:

Yasuo looking like Singed is definitely a weird bug.

Almost as many dashes as Ekko

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

sejuani breaking j4s ult

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Spectating Sona games crashing the client.

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE NEKOMIMI CLIFFYB
I liked the one where mashing the sight trinket button allowed Sion's ult to turn on a dime.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

The Crusher posted:

I liked the one where mashing the sight trinket button allowed Sion's ult to turn on a dime.

And the other one where you could just press H

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Every champion they have to disable for a bug should get a commemorative bug-themed skin. Like change fiddle to a big praying mantis, make aatrok an ant, etc.

Let us remember these moments Riot.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

riot should code the milk builds into recommended builds on april 1st

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

pog boyfriend posted:

riot should code the milk builds into recommended builds on april 1st

I really liked the scene in the most recent Professor Milk video where he asks a pro to rate the build and the pro goes "God, loving professor milk" in the most exasperated voice.

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

10 out of my last 10 times choosing Fill I've gotten Support, and 14/17 in total after starting to keep track. Is this the same for everybody else? Is the league population really that averse to the position, or am I on some weird run of variance?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Calm posted:

Is the league population really that averse to the position

Yes

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Support is by far the least queued role, because everybody wants to see BIG NUMBERS and/or be Faker.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Who is professor milk

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Luna Was Here posted:

Who is professor milk

He makes funny videos

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

Who is professor milk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YodcRRqodI

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Heh

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Infinite Corrupting Pot heal+passive

http://youtu.be/1tFnZCPaoSY

How many things can be wrong in this patch

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

i enjoyed this

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Oh cool make rear end holes who afk farm take even longer to come out the jungle...

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

So recently my friend came to me telling me about what he wants to do for this season. He usually has hit gold for the last few seasons and then just sorta stops caring about Ranked. For this season he wants a Bronze 5 vacation, so he started to essentially lose games on purpose, but not in any obvious way. So he isn't blatantly feeding, but is just doing things like not caring about objectives, letting his opponents easily farm the lane, not pushing when they leave to cause some trouble, but always trying to be very polite about these things. The last month or so though, he had trouble getting into Bronze. He himself couldn't throw the games hard enough. So he asked for my help. It took us around 50 games to get into Bronze from Silver 5. But man, was the effort worth it. Now we are starting to get matched up against lower level Bronze players who aren't borderline Silver and this place is starting to get amazing. This place isn't Elo Hell, it is Elo Heaven.

So far my favorite game we had was with this one Gnar. Everytime we did something good, he would always comment with something along the lines of "GJ, really nice work there." and so on, but if you died or messed up something, he went on a multi line rant on how you are awful and he doesn't belong in Bronze and this is going to be a hard game for him to carry. The breaking point of the game was when our jungler went into dragon pit during a late game dragon attempt and said "I don't have smite" and the gnar acknowledged it and said "ok". Fast forward 10 seconds and he starts spamming smite into chat and the enemy takes dragon over the wall. His chat just exploded and my friend and I couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the game. And right now, we can still dig ourselves even deeper.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Didn't they do the same thing with feral flare right before removing it from the game? It didn't help that item why would it help this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
What they really need to do is give 2 stacks per champion kill and assist and take Dragon and Rift Herald down to 3 stacks and Rift Scuttler down to 1, to promote actually ganking every now and then

• Locked thread