Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Calamitous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
A tale of two poo poo teams

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
This owns

e: the ref however...

paddyboat fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Feb 27, 2016

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Mmmmmm tasty

I'm talking about Jedinaks 300-beard not the Wickham goal

paddyboat fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Feb 27, 2016

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
It's funny people talking about Leicester bottling this when the two teams just below them are among the most bottling teams in the history of the league.

Also Manchester City aren't a paragon of consistency

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

African AIDS cum posted:

Can someone explain why the dumb English commentator kept pronouncing Ulloa like "oo-jo-a"

Argentines say ll kinda like a j

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Lester are extremely cool and also good and if Chelsea spoil their title run on the last day I will melt down.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

corpuscollossus posted:

A lot more resting on Arsenal beating United tomorrow than I'd like

Arsenal will fight and win.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

African AIDS cum posted:

Can someone explain why the dumb English commentator kept pronouncing Ulloa like "oo-jo-a"

ulloa lloa lo

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Golfer Camillo Villegas pronounces his name bee JAY guss, but he's Colombian and Ulloa is Argentinian so who knows.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Smeef posted:

Argentines say ll kinda like a j

So why is an English guy appropriating some regional accent lol. Corny PC gone mad. And I think it should be a sh sound to be accurate. I'm gonna write some letters to the BBC

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Also what's the deal with airline food huh

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

Arsenal will fight and win.

They definitely might

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I'm sure it'll be a very tough match for them.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008

African AIDS cum posted:

It's always weird how they make an effort to pronounce it in Argentinian Spanish but they can't say 'Martinez' right

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

arsenal can't score at the moment and it's at old trafford, i'm not hopeful tbh

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

euroboy posted:

arsenal can't score at the moment and it's at old trafford, i'm not hopeful tbh

We'll turn it around op!

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Manchester United: De Gea; Varela, Carrick, Blind, Rojo; Schneiderlin, Herrera; Lingard, Mata, Memphis; Rashford. Subs: Romero, McNair, Riley, Fosu-Mensah, Weir, Januzaj, A.Pereira.

Arsenal: Cech; Bellerin, Gabriel, Koscielny, Monreal; Coquelin, Ramsey; Walcott, Ozil, Sanchez; Welbeck. Subs: Ospina, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Elneny, Campbell, Iwobi, Giroud.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Interesting to see Wenger drop both players who screwed up against Barca.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Is Rashford now the kid who is absolutely definitely going to keep the United Way alive?

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
No Giroud and no Campbell means we are staring with a poo poo load of pace up top. Hope we can find the back of the net early in this match.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Is Rashford now the kid who is absolutely definitely going to keep the United Way alive?

He's the proof that hiring Mourinho is a bad idea, since he'd never get a shot under Mourinho.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Guess I'm rooting for united here. Feels weird. Up the swans.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Shrapnig posted:

Manchester United: De Gea; Varela, Carrick, Blind, Rojo; Schneiderlin, Herrera; Lingard, Mata, Memphis; Rashford. Subs: Romero, McNair, Riley, Fosu-Mensah, Weir, Januzaj, A.Pereira.

That bench.

I'd probably rather see McNair in defence and Carrick in midfield but whatever. Hopefully we can pull of the old trick of beasting the Arse with a hilariously under-strength team.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Blasmeister posted:

Guess I'm rooting for united here. Feels weird. Up the swans.

why would you ever

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Why do United have players I've never heard of in their squad for every single game these days

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Shrapnig posted:

Arsenal: Cech; Bellerin, Gabriel, Koscielny, Monreal; Coquelin, Ramsey; Walcott, Ozil, Sanchez; Welbeck. Subs: Ospina, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Elneny, Campbell, Iwobi, Giroud.

That United backline makes me hopeful that Arsenal might actually score a few. Then again, De Gea will probably make a million impossible saves to deny them.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Shrapnig posted:

Lmao what is that United bench?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Kwagga posted:

why would you ever

I love an underdog. Plus if United manage to leapfrog Leicester the dream would have already died for us.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Arsenal are the loving best bitches, go to hell all of you cock sucking ABAs come on you gooners

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

Machinegunboyo posted:

Arsenal are the loving best bitches, go to hell all of you cock sucking ABAs come on you gooners
sure

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Blasmeister posted:

I love an underdog. Plus if they manage to leapfrog Leicester the dream would have already died for us.

well i for one am wearing my ABU glasses proudly today

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Can Arsenal and Utd both lose?

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
No Borthwick-Jackson? We're in with a shout here lads.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

corpuscollossus posted:

No Borthwick-Jackson? We're in with a shout here lads.

he was called away urgently to an emergency regatta

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

The people's person

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
When she walk away and you notice she got a fatty

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Super excited to see in what new and potentially interesting way Arsenal bottle this :(

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i hope this match ends 10-10 and Ozil's hamstring finally twangs into oblivion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
THFC team: Lloris (C), Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose; Alli, Dier; Lamela, Eriksen, Son; Kane.
Subs: Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Bentaleb, Chadli, Mason, Onomah.

Swansea line-up: Fabianski, Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor, Britton, Cork, Ki, Sigurdsson, Ayew, Paloschi.
Subs: Nordfeldt, Naughton, Amat, Fer, Routledge, Barrow, Gomis.

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/703936194023985152

Harry Kane should have asked for a cool face mask instead of that one.

• Locked thread