Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
It must be a special kind of hell to be hurtling into middle age and measuring the passage of years not with the anniversary of your wedding or the birthdays of your children or your promotions at work but with the annual iterations of the bad mountain climbing thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Booblord Zagats posted:

If I could legalize the murder of one entire segment of society, it would be Furries, if it were two, it would be Furries again, but with an underline

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Solice Kirsk posted:

Without masturbation how would we have internet treasures like the disgusting chair?

Soulex posted:

No loving lie, this picture brings back memories from Iraq.

We had a CPT who was a complete loving idiot. She was rocks chewing stupid. During PT tests she would be seen out trying to "motivate soldiers" by screaming 'You can do it!' between sips of Mountain Dew and smoking cigarettes. Horrible person, didn't know how to do her job, and above all was bad at hygiene. One day she decided to punish us by listening to Beyonce's "If I were a boy" on repeat for the majority of the day. Mainly because she liked the song. And since she out ranked everyone we were forced to listen. Anyways, she gets up suddenly and blurts out "No one sit in my chair!" and rushes off. Me being a smart rear end who loves attention decided to make a big deal out of getting up out of my chair, sauntering over to hers and was about to sit down until I noticed an odd patch of discoloration. I immediately made a vomit sound and everyone came over to look. She came back in minutes later after we had sat back down and put our heads in our hands trying to process what the hell just happened and sat right back down in it with no attempts to clean it.

7 months later our MAJ comes in from his office across the way and demands that she take that chair to the dumpster. She immediately looks to one of the lower ranking enlisted (like me) and he said 'No. Your disgusting wobbly rear end can take it to the dumpster. I will not put any soldier's sanity at risk by having to throw away your disgusting menstral chair because you didn't address the issue properly or even tried to clean it up."

Goddamn that chair. We had to warn everyone coming in not to sit in it. She always offered it to people if there were no other chairs and we'd have to pretend we didn't want to sit down because no.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

I came here to post this. :wtc:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

JEEVES420 posted:

Someone was interviewing for a job here and after the interview was over my boss went to push all the chairs in at the conference table. He noticed the leather chair the guy interviewing was sitting in was really wet. He then noticed the floor was also a little wet. The guy had pissed his pants in the middle of the interview. The staffing agency the guy came from said that he said it was sweat, but there is no way someone would sweat that much and not being drenched in it head to toe. We threw that chair away same day.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Avshalom is a dumb gimmick shitposter that other bad posters like for some reason.
are you going to keep throwing babby tantrums every single time i'm mentioned for the next twenty years because i once insulted you in ladythread

Avshalom has a new favorite as of 02:40 on Mar 4, 2016

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
but yes what this forum needs is less jokes, more:

and posts about foot surgery and your modern history phd in a thread meant specifically for women

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
in closing, no woman will ever love you as much as i love ariel sharon, and no woman will ever even love you as much as i love bibi

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

The everest threads are actually really good and cover a lot more stuff than just everest if you read them. Sure theres dudes who've never climbed a mountain in their life making GBS threads on the difficulty of it but there are some very smart people talking about a lot of similar and related topics and effort posting, it can be pretty interesting. There are people who take it way too far, at the end of the day Everest is an easy mountain compared to literally everything around it, doesn't mean it's an Easy Mountain though. Just ignore the crap stuff.

The last time I read it, there was talk of stuff like underwater caves and other mountains around the world. Everything about those caves is pure :stare:

E: It might have been because the mountain closed last year that the thread was good though

The greatest enemy of PYF posting: someone who actually knows something about what he's talking about.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Avshalom posted:

are you going to keep throwing babby tantrums every single time i'm mentioned for the next twenty years because i once insulted you in ladythread

You're talking to a guy who still won't shut up about the time I posted the n-word in a Super Bowl thread 10 years ago.

What I'm saying is the answer is yes.

Speaking of TFF and menstrual blood...

Miss Ginger posted:

A friend of mine definitely asked me for period blood for his grode jar. I'm truly sorry for the poor sucker who got that poo poo in his room.

I. M. Gei has a new favorite as of 03:47 on Mar 4, 2016

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

You're talking to a guy who still won't shut up about the time I posted the n-word in a Super Bowl thread 10 years ago.

What I'm saying is the answer is yes.
On the other hand shut up el penis.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

The greatest enemy of PYF posting: someone who actually knows something about what he's talking about.
at first it's a good day for doctor sexman, phd. he hires eight books from the library without even bothering to check goodreads and only seven of them are so historically inaccurate that he can't enjoy the hilarious satire about society and politics in the golden age of colonial america. an actual expert comes into the everest thread, finally bringing some sense and objective fact into that wasteland of petty malice. he sees some excellent loss edits, very ingenious and hard to recognise unless you're an expert on the comedic cybersphere (and doctor sexman is better informed than most, not that he's bragging). the houston hotfranks beat the mississippi bayou bandits thanks to the excellent coaching of jankerton brill, esquire, just as he predicted on the forums two days ago. finally he'll get some goddamn respect from the trolls and worthless individuals that plague him every waking second of his life. during class he makes a droll observation about donald drumpf that causes a ripple of polite appreciation among the stamp collectors and full-time guerilla yarnbombers that are his people, the intellectual elite. but then things turn sour. an urban youth on the bus has his music up so loud that the artless doof-doof-doof interferes with sexman's quiet self-reflection. his coffee date pronounces it "expresso" and doesn't even know what adolf hitler's mother was named so he tells her that maybe instead of beauty school she should think about going to high school and leaves the cafe in tears. everywhere he looks is wanton sluttery. a plain girl at the library in a singlet, shoulders bared for all to see when there are people trying to learn. couples kissing in the park, right next to the kindergarten. a gay pride rally blocks his lunchtime stroll and someone has spraypainted a vulgar word on the steps where he likes to sit and phonepost about football statistics. when he arrives back in the office he goes straight to his favourite curated comedy archive the something awful thread "post your favourite something awful quotes" and finds that yet again they're posting something unfunny. no matter how many times he tells them things are unfunny they just keep finding it funny. it's not funny! it's unfunny! there's nothing funny about women being whores. they want to gently caress jfk, they want to gently caress ariel sharon, they want to gently caress centaurs, they want to gently caress each other, they want to gently caress the queen (probably), all these women just slinging their vaginas all over the shop and saying outrageous things like "kill all males" even though killing half the world's population would have a devastating impact on the economy and still the clever hegel girl won't give him her number no matter how many times he tells her he's an educated man. his fury boils over and he erupts in salty flames. when forensics arrives on the scene they find nothing left of the nutty professor but a small pile of ashes and a pool of watery bourbon-coloured ejaculate

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Avshalom posted:

at first it's a good day for doctor sexman, phd. he hires eight books from the library without even bothering to check goodreads and only seven of them are so historically inaccurate that he can't enjoy the hilarious satire about society and politics in the golden age of colonial america. an actual expert comes into the everest thread, finally bringing some sense and objective fact into that wasteland of petty malice. he sees some excellent loss edits, very ingenious and hard to recognise unless you're an expert on the comedic cybersphere (and doctor sexman is better informed than most, not that he's bragging). the houston hotfranks beat the mississippi bayou bandits thanks to the excellent coaching of jankerton brill, esquire, just as he predicted on the forums two days ago. finally he'll get some goddamn respect from the trolls and worthless individuals that plague him every waking second of his life. during class he makes a droll observation about donald drumpf that causes a ripple of polite appreciation among the stamp collectors and full-time guerilla yarnbombers that are his people, the intellectual elite. but then things turn sour. an urban youth on the bus has his music up so loud that the artless doof-doof-doof interferes with sexman's quiet self-reflection. his coffee date pronounces it "expresso" and doesn't even know what adolf hitler's mother was named so he tells her that maybe instead of beauty school she should think about going to high school and leaves the cafe in tears. everywhere he looks is wanton sluttery. a plain girl at the library in a singlet, shoulders bared for all to see when there are people trying to learn. couples kissing in the park, right next to the kindergarten. a gay pride rally blocks his lunchtime stroll and someone has spraypainted a vulgar word on the steps where he likes to sit and phonepost about football statistics. when he arrives back in the office he goes straight to his favourite curated comedy archive the something awful thread "post your favourite something awful quotes" and finds that yet again they're posting something unfunny. no matter how many times he tells them things are unfunny they just keep finding it funny. it's not funny! it's unfunny! there's nothing funny about women being whores. they want to gently caress jfk, they want to gently caress ariel sharon, they want to gently caress centaurs, they want to gently caress each other, they want to gently caress the queen (probably), all these women just slinging their vaginas all over the shop and saying outrageous things like "kill all males" even though killing half the world's population would have a devastating impact on the economy and still the clever hegel girl won't give him her number no matter how many times he tells her he's an educated man. his fury boils over and he erupts in salty flames. when forensics arrives on the scene they find nothing left of the nutty professor but a small pile of ashes and a pool of watery bourbon-coloured ejaculate

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Fuckin lol

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Oh ok

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Avshalom posted:

Whats the name of this Artifact?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Actually using goodreads is probably the sickest burn in there.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Great, now he's going to spend the next six months downvoting every thread in PYF.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Sleeveless posted:

Great, now he's going to spend the next six months downvoting every thread in PYF.
Someone should make a PYF SEXMAN downvoted PYF thread thread.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

avshalom alaykum

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Avshalom posted:

Oh my G-d

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Avshalom posted:

But enough about Jon Pop.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Thread delivers.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
avshalom really is the best writer on the forums, over and over.

nachos posted:

I haven't watched any of this so far and apparently there are dick jokes and Ted Cruz ate a booger??

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
That was incredible. I can almost taste the bile.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Avshalom posted:

This is an amazing post. i'm going to quote it and cross post it in the funny forum quotes thread.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Avshalom posted:

This is such an amazing post, I thought it needed to be cross posted from its' original thread.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Avshalom posted:

The book of Ariel grows

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

sudonim posted:

Wait.

The The?

Holy poo poo that changes everything.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Pick posted:

avshalom really is the best writer on the forums, over and over.
not an emptyquote

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

kizudarake posted:

This is an amazing post. i'm going to quote it and cross post it in the funny forum quotes thread.

thanks

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
White knighting from El Penis is basically the David Duke endorsement of forum posting.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
avshaloms a dumbass

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

quote:

The total lack of self-awareness and reflection that people display on this forum when talking about Israel, and Jews in general, astounds me. I've had people say to me when they find out I'm Jewish, "Oh, as long as you don't support Israel though" or even "As long as you're not orthodox though" and it just boggles my mind. They would never say to a Muslim goon, "Well as long as you don't support the monarchalist system of Saudi Arabia by visiting Mecca!" or "As long as you don't wear the hijab, I'm okay with you" and I know that they're probably patting themselves on the back behind the keyboard for sticking it to the big bad Israel, when in fact they're sticking it to a left-leaning religious minority in Australia who's never been to Israel and doesn't support their current actions at all... but it's okay because I'm just part of the big faceless mass of Jews.

I say "on this forum" because the rest of the internet doesn't even try to pretend that it doesn't hate Jewish people, but SA posters like to think they're more politically progressive than that. It would never even occur to them that automatically conflating my religion and identity with the murder of Palestinians because I'm a Jew, and Judaism is Israel and Israel is Bad, is exactly the sort of generalisation and bigotry that they denounce when it's pointed at other religions.

What I'm saying is there are a lot of legitimate reasons to criticise Israel, but there are also a lot of people who only bother to do it because it gives them free rein to express, publically and without hope of retaliation, that deep down inside they really loving hate Jews. They're not allowed to just say that we're all greedy devious back-stabbing money-grubbing inhuman lizard people, but now look how Israel is behaving! It's proving the stereotypes! It's not racism if it's true!

I AM GOING TO FART ALL OVER YOU. I RUB MY BREASTS. THE NIPPLES EXTEND LIKE HEATED CARAMEL. THEY ARE PERFECTLY PINK, THE COLOUR OF RIPE ROSE PETALS IN SUMMERTIME, SMELLING FAINTLY OF MILK AND LOWLAND MARSHES. I PULL MY NIPPLES INTO GORGEOUS RIBBONS. MY BUTTOCKS CLENCH, MY ANUS PURSES ITS COQUETTISH LIPS. ONE FART - PRRT. A SQUEAKY LITTLE THING. DEMURE. LADYLIKE. IT HAS A SCENT OF WILDFLOWERS. BUT THE NEXT - BY GOD! PAAAARP. A MAJESTIC EXHALATION, A HISTORICAL FART, A GROUNDBREAKING ACHIEVEMENT IN FLATULENCE. I BEGIN TO DANCE. MY FARTS SWIRL AROUND ME IN A FETID MIASMA. IT IS TIME. LET US HAVE SEX

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

that's quite the non sequitur

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008

Orkin Mang posted:

avshaloms a badass

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013

Avshalom posted:

(and (probably), a a a a a a a a a a about about about about about actual adolf again age ago. all all all america. among an an an an and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and appreciation archive are are are are ariel arrives arrives artless as ashes at at awful back bandits bared bayou beat beauty being better blocks boils books bothering bourbon-coloured bragging). brill, bringing bus but but cafe can't causes centaurs, check class clever coaching coffee collectors colonial comedic comedy comes couples curated cybersphere date day days devastating doctor doctor doesn't donald doof-doof-doof droll drumpf during each economy edits, educated eight ejaculate elite. enjoy erupts esquire, even even even everest every everywhere excellent excellent expert expert expresso fact favourite finally finally find finding finds first flames. football for for forensics forums from from gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress full-time funny funny! funny. fury gay get girl girl give goddamn goes going golden good goodreads guerilla half hard has has have he he he he he he he he he he he he he hegel he'll her her her he's he's high hilarious him him hires his his his his his his his historically hitler's hotfranks houston how how impact in in in in in in inaccurate individuals informed ingenious instead intellectual interferes into into is is it it it's it's it's jankerton jfk, just just just keep "kill all males" killing kindergarten. kissing know learn. leaves left library library life. like likes looks loss loud lunchtime makes malice. man. many many matter matter maybe mississippi most, mother music named next no no not not nothing nothing number nutty objective observation of of of of of of of of of of office on on on on on on only other, outrageous over over park, people people, petty phd. phonepost pile plague plain polite politics pool population "post your favourite something awful quotes" posting predicted pride professor pronounces queen quiet rally recognise respect right ripple salty satire saying scene school school second see sees self-reflection. sense seven sexman sexman, sexman's sharon, she shop should shoulders singlet, sit slinging sluttery. small so so so society some some some someone something something sour. spraypainted stamp statistics. steps still straight stroll tears. tells tells tells than thanks that that that that that that that that that the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the their them them then there there's these they they they they they they they they're things things things think though thread thread, times times to to to to to to to to to to to to to to trolls trying turn two unfunny unfunny! unfunny. unless up urban vaginas very vulgar waking want want want want want wanton was wasteland watery what when when when where whores. with without women women won't word world's worthless would yarnbombers yet you're youth

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i don't get what is happening anymore is this what its like to be high on weed lol

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Shouldn't "kill all males" be after the ()'s?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Imma quote all of that again just so I can add this one thing, sorry if you don't like gross stuff

Solice Kirsk posted:

Without masturbation how would we have internet treasures like the disgusting chair?

Soulex posted:

No loving lie, this picture brings back memories from Iraq.

We had a CPT who was a complete loving idiot. She was rocks chewing stupid. During PT tests she would be seen out trying to "motivate soldiers" by screaming 'You can do it!' between sips of Mountain Dew and smoking cigarettes. Horrible person, didn't know how to do her job, and above all was bad at hygiene. One day she decided to punish us by listening to Beyonce's "If I were a boy" on repeat for the majority of the day. Mainly because she liked the song. And since she out ranked everyone we were forced to listen. Anyways, she gets up suddenly and blurts out "No one sit in my chair!" and rushes off. Me being a smart rear end who loves attention decided to make a big deal out of getting up out of my chair, sauntering over to hers and was about to sit down until I noticed an odd patch of discoloration. I immediately made a vomit sound and everyone came over to look. She came back in minutes later after we had sat back down and put our heads in our hands trying to process what the hell just happened and sat right back down in it with no attempts to clean it.

7 months later our MAJ comes in from his office across the way and demands that she take that chair to the dumpster. She immediately looks to one of the lower ranking enlisted (like me) and he said 'No. Your disgusting wobbly rear end can take it to the dumpster. I will not put any soldier's sanity at risk by having to throw away your disgusting menstral chair because you didn't address the issue properly or even tried to clean it up."

Goddamn that chair. We had to warn everyone coming in not to sit in it. She always offered it to people if there were no other chairs and we'd have to pretend we didn't want to sit down because no.

Pat Mustard posted:

Was she dishonourably discharged for her dishonourable discharge?

haha sorry no I ain't

:xd: