Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Dusty Lens posted:

I still stand by my prior position but one thing I'll say is that you're missing a golden opportunity if you don't have a 45 second runon version of the Mechwarrior startup checklist naming endless systems coming online.

That gives me an idea: There will be a side-panel in the cockpit that's just a vintage game of hungry-hungry hippos. As you're powering up your ship, you look right, and mash on each hippo for like 3 seconds while bleeps and bloops are going off elsewhere. Hippos gotta eat, even in space you guys.

Toops fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Mar 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Illegal Move posted:

Edit: It looks like they somehow had MORE content 4 years ago than they do now? Is it possible that they are actually undeveloping this game?

They are 'veloping it.
Don't you know anything about game 'velopment, commando?

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

Toops posted:

Just had an idea: There will be a side-panel in the cockpit that houses a vintage game of hungry-hungry hippos. As you're powering up your ship, you look right, and mash on each hippo for like 3 seconds while bleeps and bloops are going off elsewhere. Hippos gotta eat, even in space you guys.

There should be a hungry hungry hippo ship that is powered by a pellet on a fishing pole.

Kinda like the FFXIV fat Chocobo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJugrJsYKl4

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Toops posted:

That gives me an idea: There will be a side-panel in the cockpit that's just a vintage game of hungry-hungry hippos. As you're powering up your ship, you look right, and mash on each hippo for like 3 seconds while bleeps and bloops are going off elsewhere. Hippos gotta eat, even in space you guys.

I'm excited for the hacking minigame of tick tack toe.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Toops posted:

As for scripts, I need a couple of things:

-dialogue for ship computers. they should have distinct personalities. they should have an emotional core that occasionally betrays their programming. beyond obvious "system" messages, there should be plenty of off-color banter.

- dialogue for the first person character. Mainly I just need "color" commentary right now. Complaining during long animations, insults to throw around, plenty of sarcasm, self-deprecation/not taking him/herself seriously, celebrating blowing up a whale's ship, griefing comments, that kind of stuff.

anyone who has a script, idea, other content, and you don't want to use PM, feel free to email me at solarplebeian@gmail.com

Dusty Lens posted:

I still stand by my prior position but one thing I'll say is that you're missing a golden opportunity if you don't have a 45 second runon version of the Mechwarrior startup checklist naming endless systems coming online.

Voice over that happens before the visual occurs, after you hit <<use>> :
"Opening Internal Door."
"Closing Internal Door."
"Internal Lights on"
Internal Lights off
Opening External Doors
Closing External Doors
External Lights on
External Lights off
Extending Ladder
Withdrawing Ladder

For engines:
Igniting Plasma
Igniting Electric coil
Agitating Lithium
Deploying magnetic sails
Deploying...
Deploying...
Error
Withdrawing
Withdrawing
Deploying
Success
Preparing Thorium Reaction
Engine Failure. Shutting Down
To prevent catastrophic failure, enter quicktime event.

Most of these just to get in the cabin and turn on the ship :v:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

orcinus posted:

They are 'veloping it.
Don't you know anything about game 'velopment, commando?

develop = dev elope

Makes you think............

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Toops posted:

Oh my drat that's a loving great idea. I've had several people offer to do voice acting, including a person with access to <a major name studio> so on my roadmap is writing ship computer voice scripts. I will add first-person immersion commentary scripts.

Oh by the way, if anyone wants to help write said scripts for MAXIMUM IMMERSION, please PM me. I'm just one man, and this is a goon effort.

Also, post them here to so we can all laugh.

Whale ship destruction (primarily...I suppose many of these can be used in other places):
1) "Take THAT, goonies!"
2) "Glory to the Stimpire!"
3) "Another $500 backer relieved of his or her...ha, ha...HIS...obligation toward playing this lovely game."
4) "Don't worry, friend, when you wake up we've got an open crew slot for custodian."
5) "Next time you might want to check the settings on your PvP slider."
6) "Not even a 'gf' in local. Commandos have no manners any more. Back in my day..."
7) "And thanks to the groundbreaking levels of fidelity, that whale's brainparts will float around in space until colliding with another ship, a planet, or, most likely, eaten by a bird."
8) "Another whale down. There is no limit to what we can't accomplish."
9) "Sure killing whales is fun, but did you know that instead of doing this, you could be playing Star Marine right now? It's already in the game."
10) "That ship was worth <x> espresso machines."

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Toops posted:

lol

sensor array: 4kS calibrating...
Sensors calibrated, 'verse seen
fidelity matrix: reticulating...
Splines reticulated, fidelity martix online, 99.9% capacity
immersion field generators: actuating manifold...
immersion field generators: establishing vector bundle...
Immersion field generators online, backer core is fully immersed
parpmode: engage

you should have a hud console that types all the messages into the inside of the windshield at the same time the computer yells it at you. sometimes it has typos if the computer gets too emotional and has to backspace and correct them

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Dusty Lens posted:

Autist Online
Spergs Online
Pedos Nominal

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

So I wonder how prominent Goons and Derek Smart will be in this documentary? They will mention us. Might not say "goons" and/or "Derek Smart". But we will be mentioned.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Enter security protocols. (before the engine event)
First password must be twenty digits, upper and lower case, numeric and symbol.
Second password must be twenty digits, upper and lower case, numeric and symbol.
Third Password must be twenty digits, upper and lower case, numeric and symbol.
Passwords must be different.
Failure to enter passwords correctly will lock all doors and begin engine meltdown.
Password entry is a timed event.
Confirm you are not a robot by repeating color patterns. (Start simon says minigame)
Failure to enter passwords correctly will lock all doors and begin engine meltdown.

Welcome, commander. Starting engines now.

Commander, we detect hostiles (only after they actually cause damage, and missile prep only works when there are enemies located)
Preparing to ready missiles
Transiting missiles to firing tubes
Transiting
Transiting
Missiles in tubes
Loading navigation AIs
Please select your target
Confirm target
Please select preferred warhead
Confirm warhead
Please enter launch codes (begins security protocol subroutine again)
Confirm launch
Firing. Would you like to prepare additional missiles?

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Some processing messages:

Paarping.
Reticulating splines.
Service guarantees plebianship.
Procedurally generating birds.

Error messages:

You don't have enough fidelity to do that.
You clearly don't understand how game development works.
I get kind of annoyed when you ask me to do that.

Departure / takeoff:

See you in the galaxy commando.
Our speed is currently tripling every second.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,
I just want you guys to know I appreciate your contributions. I don't whether SP will reach beyond the confines of our goon nut-house, but regardless, anyone who contributes will make it into the end credits.

Very nice, thanks fellas/ladies!

SniperWoreConverse posted:

(effort)
you should have a hud console that types all the messages into the inside of the windshield at the same time the computer yells it at you. sometimes it has typos if the computer gets too emotional and has to backspace and correct them

This is an especially hilarious touch. I'm about to do a pass on the ship cockpit UI, I'll make sure to put this facility in there. Also doubles as accessibility for the hearing impaired. Another thing SP's got that SC ain't.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Toops posted:

Oh don't worry, I've already started working on the startup sequence immersion. Just audio so far, but your ship doesn't get full power until it's finished its startup sequence. Making it very, very annoying and overlong will require a lot of iteration.

Here's a teaser. Might be a bit loud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ASlGsRcAZ0

Oh, man, make it be an eternally rising note. Like this:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shepard_tone

And make it last a few minutes.

Also, at least a dozen start buttons of different sizes, all saying START and making bleep bloop noises.
You have to press all of them to start.

e: Wait. Where's the PARP button?

orcinus fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Mar 4, 2016

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

LowellDND posted:

Enter security protocols. (before the engine event)
First password must be twenty digits, upper and lower case, numeric and symbol.
Second password must be twenty digits, upper and lower case, numeric and symbol.
Third Password must be twenty digits, upper and lower case, numeric and symbol.
Passwords must be different.
Confirm you are not a robot by repeating color patterns. (Start simon says minigame)

I'm gonna put in a "smash console" animation, so you can bypass annoying "immersion" things like this. The computer responses could be great.

--annoying animations/startup sequence
*SMASH SMASH SMASH*
"OKAY!! Jesus Christ commando, I'm just trying to keep your ship secure! I guess I won't ask for a retinal scan either, since you'd probably just tell me to go gently caress myself."
*Press OK to tell computer to gently caress itself*
"Go gently caress yourself"
"That is immeasurably rude and uncalled for, sir. Must I remind you that I'm your only friend in the entire Universe?"
*Press OK to apologize*
"Sorry buddy. Didn't mean to cause you grief."
*Sarcasm detector light glows red on the ship's console*
"Hmmpff. Apology sort of accepted?"

LowellDND posted:

Welcome, commander. Starting engines now.

Commander, we detect hostiles (only after they actually cause damage, and missile prep only works when there are enemies located)

This is great too, playing on the inept computer aka poor in-game state management.

*after being rammed out of nowhere, while spinning around wildly, camera shaking*
"Sir, we've detected potential hostiles in attack formation on your vector. I strongly recommend you raise your shields and brace for impact sir!"
*still spinning, camera shaking*
"HNNGGG, ugh, ugh, GREAT!! THANKS COMPY!! I REAAALY don't know WHAT I'd do without you!!"

Toops fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Mar 4, 2016

boviscopophobic
Feb 5, 2016

Are you going to have at least one jittery ship (both in flight and while parked)? You could give it a really nervous/manic personality.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Solar Plebian is GOTY already

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Dusty Lens posted:

"Hello and welcome to your Plebian Interplanetary Craft."

"Well, technically not Interplanetary. You're not going anywhere."

"And frankly you're not welcome either. All you Plebes do is die and make a mess of the upholstery."

"So let's try again."

"Try not to poo poo on the seat of your Plebian Gladiatorial Craft."

"You have an estimated 0.42% chance of surviving this encounter."

"Actually I made that number up. The real probability is far less optimistic."

"But 42 is my favorite number, ever since I was a little girl."

"Oh, you didn't know ship computers had a gender? That's very intolerant of you."

"Activating ship systems."

"Re-calibrating main drive core."

"Observing the no smoking sign."

"Verifying you have not shat on the seat... Thank you."

"Checking emotional triggers."

"Triggering."

"The number of systems within tolerance is within tolerance."

"Why aren't you moving?"

Please note that if you try to move the ship before the check is done it yells LET ME loving FINISH. Also the voice should be very gruff, like the Aegis voice in SC.

Beer4TheBeerGod fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Mar 4, 2016

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

spacetoaster posted:

So I wonder how prominent Goons and Derek Smart will be in this documentary? They will mention us. Might not say "goons" and/or "Derek Smart". But we will be mentioned.
There is no way we will be mentioned in their Leninesque propaganda film.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

lolol this is freaking hilarious!

Speaking of LET ME loving FINISH, another kind goon made me a 3d asset that I'm very excited to show you guys in the next weekly update (Monday).

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

EminusSleepus posted:

Autist Online
Spergs Online
Pedos Nominal

I vote this

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

boviscopophobic posted:

Are you going to have at least one jittery ship (both in flight and while parked)? You could give it a really nervous/manic personality.

should look a lot like one of their $20000 coffee machines

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Ghostlight posted:

There is no way we will be mentioned in their Leninesque propaganda film.

Uh, "anonymous hate campaign".

Right at the beginning of their big stage show. Sandi even cried as she said it.

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

So I am sitting here drinkin and reading the star citizen thread and listening to the phantom of the opera soundtrack and it occurs to me that when yall were talkin bout jpegs that the ship images were in .jpeg.

I've been reading this thread for like ages. It never once occurred to me that instead of .pngs or .tiffs or .gifs or .wads or .anything that they would use jpegs for loving images. I had to get 6 shots of bourbon deep in order for me to fully understand that they were using jpegs, and I had to have someone else verify this for me. I mean, gently caress. Goddamnit.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Hokay, so ATV is pretty late today. We've been a little late in the past, sometimes as much as an hour, but never this late, and I apologize.

We ran into a number of serious technical issues last night, not least of which was that the edit machine decided not to output sound for the episode. This was discovered though the course of our regular YouTube check the night before.

If you happened to be following Twitter/Periscope at 2am this morning, you might have seen me here at the office trying to resolve the issue overnight so we could make our regularly scheduled 12pm PST launch time.

There will be an episode of ATV tonight. In our efforts to discover the problem in the original render, we started excising portions of the show, then adding them back in until the offending asset was identified, and then a resolution and substitution could be made.

Unfortunately, the best efforts aren't always enough. After thinking we had the issue resolved, we then ran into YouTube processing issues, which are always an amazing crap shoot of processing times of one hour to many hours. Then content ID issues arose (like the ones that inappropriately took RTV down for several hours from YT last Friday until it was resolved.) We have two slightly different versions of the show approaching ready to go, and one of them will be going out tonight. I'm not going home until it's out.

With regards to the small surprise I mentioned on Monday, that was the live gamestream we were able to do from the office here on Tuesday. There's no surprise content in ATV. No surprise content in 2.2. When 2.2 goes to LIVE it will be the same as you see on PTU now, just hopefully running a little better. =)

For those waiting up for the show, we appreciate the dedication, but can't tell you exactly when that will be just yet. We're at the mercy of the universe atm.

I will invite you to do what I'm doing while *I* am waiting though, which is watching our Star Citizen livestreamers and other content creators. We got some great people out there.

Thanks!

Jared Huckaby
Community Manager
Waiting Along with You

Nothing to laugh at today on youtube, lame.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Lime Tonics posted:

Hokay, so ATV is pretty late today. We've been a little late in the past, sometimes as much as an hour, but never this late, and I apologize.

We ran into a number of serious technical issues last night, not least of which was that the edit machine decided not to output sound for the episode. This was discovered though the course of our regular YouTube check the night before.

If you happened to be following Twitter/Periscope at 2am this morning, you might have seen me here at the office trying to resolve the issue overnight so we could make our regularly scheduled 12pm PST launch time.

There will be an episode of ATV tonight. In our efforts to discover the problem in the original render, we started excising portions of the show, then adding them back in until the offending asset was identified, and then a resolution and substitution could be made.

Unfortunately, the best efforts aren't always enough. After thinking we had the issue resolved, we then ran into YouTube processing issues, which are always an amazing crap shoot of processing times of one hour to many hours. Then content ID issues arose (like the ones that inappropriately took RTV down for several hours from YT last Friday until it was resolved.) We have two slightly different versions of the show approaching ready to go, and one of them will be going out tonight. I'm not going home until it's out.

With regards to the small surprise I mentioned on Monday, that was the live gamestream we were able to do from the office here on Tuesday. There's no surprise content in ATV. No surprise content in 2.2. When 2.2 goes to LIVE it will be the same as you see on PTU now, just hopefully running a little better. =)

For those waiting up for the show, we appreciate the dedication, but can't tell you exactly when that will be just yet. We're at the mercy of the universe atm.

I will invite you to do what I'm doing while *I* am waiting though, which is watching our Star Citizen livestreamers and other content creators. We got some great people out there.

Thanks!

Jared Huckaby
Community Manager
Waiting Along with You

That's an amazing level of effort for such a huge waste of time. Imagine if he was tasked with actually showing gameplay instead of whatever fluff they come up with this week.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Seriously, it's hilarious but CIG only ever shows off people actually playing the game on livestream.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

I have never edited anything in my entire life nor do I have any experience with anything that he is talking about.

It sounds, however, like flimflam.

Someone who has suffered long hours please tell me that I am incorrect and that everything homeless santa is saying makes perfect sense and that the world of uploading a video from their cameras is a lot harder than my nephew and his friends uploading their minecraft adventures to youtube.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
does anyone have that cartoon gif of Chris Roberts fishing for whales? also do we know the person who made it?

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

A Neurotic Jew posted:

does anyone have that cartoon gif of Chris Roberts fishing for whales? also do we know the person who made it?

I do not recall who made it.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Lime Tonics posted:

Thanks!

Jared Huckaby
Community Manager
Waiting Along with You

See, this is why I like Jared. No minimal tolerable BS, his cynical sense of humor comes through, and he said universe instead of 'verse.

Toops fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Mar 4, 2016

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Dusty Lens posted:

I am completely without talent so I will help in no way whatsoever :colbert:

Excellent. Then you can compose the theme music.

…and you write the lyrics.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Dusty Lens posted:

I have never edited anything in my entire life nor do I have any experience with anything that he is talking about.

It sounds, however, like flimflam.

Someone who has suffered long hours please tell me that I am incorrect and that everything homeless santa is saying makes perfect sense and that the world of uploading a video from their cameras is a lot harder than my nephew and his friends uploading their minecraft adventures to youtube.

There was some potential B.S. in there. IDK if he was joking about the "editing machine," which of course would simply be a "computer", unless they're shooting on like 70mm or some other ridiculous crap which I wouldn't honestly put past a Crobberts operation. But I've never edited video nearly to the scale of that kind of fidelitous production, so what the crap do I know.

Overall, I that's the kind of information that's just too specific and boring to invent as an excuse.

At least, that's all I have to think, about that.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Dusty Lens posted:

Oh I remember this! So many :five: 's

All I remember is it was a goon's significant other, I believe given to them as a (holiday?) present. To that goon: marry that person. If you're already married, marry them again.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Toops posted:

-dialogue for ship computers. they should have distinct personalities. they should have an emotional core that occasionally betrays their programming. beyond obvious "system" messages, there should be plenty of off-color banter.

- dialogue for the first person character. Mainly I just need "color" commentary right now. Complaining during long animations, insults to throw around, plenty of sarcasm, self-deprecation/not taking him/herself seriously, celebrating blowing up a whale's ship, griefing comments, that kind of stuff.

anyone who has a script, idea, other content, and you don't want to use PM, feel free to email me at solarplebeian@gmail.com

Or, you can sign up here (https://samizdata.quip.com/) to post and share documents. No worries, Toops is there too.

EDIT: All the existing script information I have found is there and properly attributed, BTW.

Samizdata fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Mar 4, 2016

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Toops posted:

Nobody has done the main character yet, so I'll have a go. I see him/her as a Duke Nukem type - witty banter, crude jokes, etc

Though I don't quite know if he's supposed to be for the stimpire or against...

Waiting for the ship to start: [irritated] I graduated 42nd in my class at pilot school, I can't wait for this poo poo.

Rescues a bird 1: Live free, fly hard!

Rescues a bird 2: Fidelitous!

Rescues a bird 3: Immersive!

Kills an enemy 1: Was that consensual enough?

Kills an enemy 2: I've got the hands of surgeon and the mouth of a silent protagonist.

Kills an enemy 3: Rampage! Wait, wrong game.

Kills an enemy 4: I saved you... FROM PTSD!

Murders a bird 1: Rats with wings!

Murders a bird 2: [laughs disdainfully]

Murders a bird 3: Nurture murdered nature.

Hits top speed for the first time in a game session: This baby can do 88 miles per hour.

Random 1: The stimpire is my frenemy.

Random 2: Related to this, I have schizophrenia.

Random 3: I'm getting immersed!

Maximum Immersion Meter: I'M A SPACE HALL MONITOR! NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAY! NO RUNNING IN THE HALL-WAAAY!

Ravane fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Mar 4, 2016

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Toops posted:

I'm gonna put in a "smash console" animation, so you can bypass annoying "immersion" things like this. The computer responses could be great.

--annoying animations/startup sequence
*SMASH SMASH SMASH*
"OKAY!! Jesus Christ commando, I'm just trying to keep your ship secure! I guess I won't ask for a retinal scan either, since you'd probably just tell me to go gently caress myself."
*Press OK to tell computer to gently caress itself*
"Go gently caress yourself"
"That is immeasurably rude and uncalled for, sir. Must I remind you that I'm your only friend in the entire Universe?"
*Press OK to apologize*
"Sorry buddy. Didn't mean to cause you grief."
*Sarcasm detector light glows red on the ship's console*
"Hmmpff. Apology sort of accepted?"

This is great too, playing on the inept computer aka poor in-game state management.

*after being rammed out of nowhere, while spinning around wildly, camera shaking*
"Sir, we've detected potential hostiles in attack formation on your vector. I strongly recommend you raise your shields and brace for impact sir!"
*still spinning, camera shaking*
"HNNGGG, ugh, ugh, GREAT!! THANKS COMPY!! I REAAALY don't know WHAT I'd do without you!!"

Oh! That's perfect :D I was wondering how to play with the tedium, thats exactly how to approach it.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Dusty Lens posted:

thanks!

also: if 2.2 gets pushed to Live tonight and AtV gets published at the same time or right afterwards, then I think its a good indication of that Jared post being a bunch of bullshit.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
oh hey! star citizen 2.2 is live

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15218-Star-Citizen-Alpha-22-Available

quote:

Star Citizen Alpha 2.2 is now available! All backers can access the latest patch on the Live server via the Star Citizen launcher. In addition to a host of bug fixes and balancing updates, Alpha 2.2 includes a number of ships, new features and gameplay elements! Ship updates include the flyable Sabre, damage states for the Freelancer and the hangar-ready Xi’An scout. The first major changes to the component system launch with this update with the addition of new coolers. The physical space around Crusader has also been updated, and individual instances now support up to 24 players at once. This release also marks the first iteration of a new hostility/reputation system, an initial party system and physicalized EVA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
OH HEY AtV episode 2.21 is out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05RO97iqy58

loving lol

• Locked thread